U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-28-2010, 05:47 AM
 
Location: Florida
5,965 posts, read 5,762,472 times
Reputation: 1590

Advertisements

I met this man at a Christian convention in 2007. He wrote a book called 'Hope Beyond Hell' because his heart for evangelism has so increased since God revealed to him his plan to save all mankind. This is such a precious video.

YouTube - Gerry Beauchemin - Author of "Hope Beyond H*ll"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-28-2010, 07:48 AM
 
6,221 posts, read 6,617,890 times
Reputation: 688
Wow, what a great video heartsong! You can read his book for free here:

Hope Beyond Hell - Hope Beyond Hell

or here:

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/hope_beyond_hell.pdf

For everyone out there reading in internet land who has any doubt about hell, or who fears for loved ones who they think have passed away into hell, read this book. There is hope beyond hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 10:23 AM
 
Location: Florida
5,965 posts, read 5,762,472 times
Reputation: 1590
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
Wow, what a great video heartsong! You can read his book for free here:

Hope Beyond Hell - Hope Beyond Hell

or here:

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/hope_beyond_hell.pdf

For everyone out there reading in internet land who has any doubt about hell, or who fears for loved ones who they think have passed away into hell, read this book. There is hope beyond hell.
Thanks, Legoman. Funny how these LOVE threads get so little action and attraction. Sad, really. It's a good book. He's a precious brother in Christ - so humble - so meek - so full of grace.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 10:33 AM
 
Location: Frisco, TX
7,559 posts, read 11,898,664 times
Reputation: 4519
The book is currently in my master bathroom. I get spiritual in there, don't ask why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 10:36 AM
 
Location: Florida
5,965 posts, read 5,762,472 times
Reputation: 1590
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
The book is currently in my master bathroom. I get spiritual in there, don't ask why.
I have two close Christian friends who were saved while sitting on "the throne" in their bathrooms. I'm not kidding. I think it is a good place to feel humble It's a great place where one can be still and quiet before God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 10:41 AM
 
Location: On a road heaven bound !
10,290 posts, read 8,264,588 times
Reputation: 17788
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
The book is currently in my master bathroom. I get spiritual in there, don't ask why.
to much info, LOL, I don't think you have to worry to much about a rebuttal on that one.... little elmer !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 10:55 AM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,839,869 times
Reputation: 644
I have read some of the book, His opening analogy reminded me of a couple of instances.

In a thread a while back someone objected to telling the parents of a boy who died that because he was an unbeliever that he was in hell. My thought is that if it's the honest to "GODS" truth, then it should bring peace to someone. So there really isn't a good case that can be made to object to telling someone "GODS TRUTH" now is there?


Also I watched a documentary of the Fred Phelps clan and one of the college age daughters was delighting in the fact that the reporter was going to hell (based on what they believe to be the truth) she was giggling and laughing about it.

The reporter questioned this delight, however, the answer the phelps girl gave was more true than many will admit. She answered that if that's Gods will, then of course she should delight in it.

In the context of delighting in what the almighty will do, the phelps girl is spot on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 11:01 AM
 
Location: Florida
5,965 posts, read 5,762,472 times
Reputation: 1590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
I have read some of the book, His opening analogy reminded me of a couple of instances.

In a thread a while back someone objected to telling the parents of a boy who died that because he was an unbeliever that he was in hell. My thought is that if it's the honest to "GODS" truth, then it should bring peace to someone. So there really isn't a good case that can be made to object to telling someone "GODS TRUTH" now is there?


Also I watched a documentary of the Fred Phelps clan and one of the college age daughters was delighting in the fact that the reporter was going to hell (based on what they believe to be the truth) she was giggling and laughing about it.

The reporter questioned this delight, however, the answer the phelps girl gave was more true than many will admit. She answered that if that's Gods will, then of course she should delight in it.

In the context of delighting in what the almighty will do, the phelps girl is spot on.
Well, I think it is obvious that the Phelp's are not spiritually well. But I get your point. I asked a similar question to yours about sharing truth... "Are there things about God's character that you need to hide from a three year old?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 11:06 AM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,839,869 times
Reputation: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Well, I think it is obvious that the Phelp's are not spiritually well. But I get your point. I asked a similar question to yours about sharing truth... "Are there things about God's character that you need to hide from a three year old?"

Agreed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 12:22 PM
 
Location: Frisco, TX
7,559 posts, read 11,898,664 times
Reputation: 4519
And He says, "Except you become as little children...".

Seems there's nothing about His relationship with us that should be hidden from them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top