U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 08:05 AM

4,213 posts, read 5,031,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
I'm female, have never behaved, acted or thought like a "female" should. I am straight, hate even being around my gender. I am 6"0, 180lbs and can bench press 200, lift and throw 50lb bags of feed/hay. I look very masculine. The only "women's" clothing I wear is underwear. So, what do you say?
(Asking this because of all the "people who wear the other gender's clothes are an abomination to the Lord" posts)
Then why do you think you are an abomination to Christians?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2010, 08:13 AM

13,574 posts, read 21,729,972 times
I think you should quit stressing over what you "think" people "think" about you and start accepting the way God made you..We all have a purpose in this life and I hope you will get out of this self pity rut and find yours..

PS. BTW I saw your picture and you are very attractive
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio

Old 07-08-2010, 08:25 AM

6 foot 180 pounds not doesnt sound so bad my wife is 5'4" and weighs somewhere in the 160 pound range but she was 99lbs when we married 23 years ago but that had nothing to do with my love for her. My brother had a girlfriend that sound much like you but he got hoodwinked by a tramp when he should have married the girlfriend.

Old 07-08-2010, 09:18 AM

I have 4 sons and 2 of them are close to your age and bigger than you. Ones 18 and the other is 19 and they are both over 6' and weigh between 170 and 225 and are both hard workers.

Old 07-08-2010, 01:04 PM

8,068 posts, read 6,012,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
I'm female, have never behaved, acted or thought like a "female" should. I am straight, hate even being around my gender. I am 6"0, 180lbs and can bench press 200, lift and throw 50lb bags of feed/hay. I look very masculine. The only "women's" clothing I wear is underwear. So, what do you say?
(Asking this because of all the "people who wear the other gender's clothes are an abomination to the Lord" posts)
Good God!!! You are taller, stronger and quite possibly bigger than me!!!

You are not an abomination. Yes you are intimidating but an abomination you are not.

I just better remember to wear platforms when I'm around you.

Old 07-08-2010, 01:08 PM

8,068 posts, read 6,012,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmalltownKSgirl View Post
What do you mean by "you people"?
What do YOU mean by "you people?"

You must be the girl, playing the girl, disguised as another girl!

(Couldn't resist, I was just reminded of Tropic Thunder by your post! )

Old 07-09-2010, 11:19 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,212,049 times
No, you are not important enough to be anything; as you are writing on this forum and with an assumed name; I assume.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:46 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,266,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
To me you are not!! Because I grew up with my sister who is very tomboyish. But if you are straight, you must have a balance with your feminine personality. You will not find a suitable husband dressing in men's clothing. You like men, act and dress like woman. You can't play both roles. A man should be a man and woman should be a woman. Regardless of what you look like or how much you bench press. The rules of attraction are still the same. A man who loves women is not going to want a woman that dresses as he does. A woman who loves men is not going to want a man that dresses like her. Otherwise they would have dated the same sex and save the trouble. So I'm not saying I have a problem with you dressing the way you do because it's none of my business. It's just that as a "straight" woman, your not going to find many men that want to court you when you dress like them.
OMG...are you serious???? If a man judges you based soley on your attire....than you don't need him anyway...kick him to the CURB!!!! Be happy with who you are and never allow anyone to ever make you feel less due to their egotistical misogynistic attitudes...they have the problem...not you.

Old 07-09-2010, 02:48 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,212,049 times
Its always the other guy who is the problem, in which case we are all the problem

Old 07-09-2010, 03:10 PM

16,300 posts, read 24,978,161 times
Might you be worrying about what people think about you and not recognizing how seldom people think of you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or