U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-28-2010, 05:50 PM
 
67 posts, read 145,215 times
Reputation: 127

Advertisements

I'm female, have never behaved, acted or thought like a "female" should. I am straight, hate even being around my gender. I am 6"0, 180lbs and can bench press 200, lift and throw 50lb bags of feed/hay. I look very masculine. The only "women's" clothing I wear is underwear. So, what do you say?
(Asking this because of all the "people who wear the other gender's clothes are an abomination to the Lord" posts)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-28-2010, 06:06 PM
 
Location: Out of Florida........
4,309 posts, read 5,583,176 times
Reputation: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
I'm female, have never behaved, acted or thought like a "female" should. I am straight, hate even being around my gender. I am 6"0, 180lbs and can bench press 200, lift and throw 50lb bags of feed/hay. I look very masculine. The only "women's" clothing I wear is underwear. So, what do you say?
(Asking this because of all the "people who wear the other gender's clothes are an abomination to the Lord" posts)
Christ can love you in any condition that you're in! What exactly are you asking? Did somebody tell you you were unlovable?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 09:08 PM
 
425 posts, read 289,311 times
Reputation: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
I'm female, have never behaved, acted or thought like a "female" should. I am straight, hate even being around my gender. I am 6"0, 180lbs and can bench press 200, lift and throw 50lb bags of feed/hay. I look very masculine. The only "women's" clothing I wear is underwear. So, what do you say?
(Asking this because of all the "people who wear the other gender's clothes are an abomination to the Lord" posts)
Why not simply post a pic and be done with it eh ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 09:16 PM
 
1,897 posts, read 1,771,226 times
Reputation: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
I'm female, have never behaved, acted or thought like a "female" should. I am straight, hate even being around my gender. I am 6"0, 180lbs and can bench press 200, lift and throw 50lb bags of feed/hay. I look very masculine. The only "women's" clothing I wear is underwear. So, what do you say?
(Asking this because of all the "people who wear the other gender's clothes are an abomination to the Lord" posts)
No, you are not an abomination! Be yourself, love yourself. God loves you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 09:24 PM
 
13,819 posts, read 14,653,063 times
Reputation: 11509
jesse, do not ever worry about what anyone thinks of you if they think that way. very close minded people for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 09:29 PM
 
697 posts, read 913,626 times
Reputation: 346
What do you mean by "you people"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 09:42 PM
 
Location: SW Missouri
15,847 posts, read 30,360,608 times
Reputation: 22356
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
I'm female, have never behaved, acted or thought like a "female" should. I am straight, hate even being around my gender. I am 6"0, 180lbs and can bench press 200, lift and throw 50lb bags of feed/hay. I look very masculine. The only "women's" clothing I wear is underwear. So, what do you say?
(Asking this because of all the "people who wear the other gender's clothes are an abomination to the Lord" posts)
More because of your obviously hostile, confrontational attitude than your appearance or preferences in clothing.

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 09:50 PM
 
Location: Neither here nor there
14,810 posts, read 14,006,436 times
Reputation: 32944
I wish I had some of your upper body muscle mass. That's the one thing I really envy about men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 09:56 PM
 
6,435 posts, read 9,956,582 times
Reputation: 7994
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
I'm female, have never behaved, acted or thought like a "female" should. I am straight, hate even being around my gender. I am 6"0, 180lbs and can bench press 200, lift and throw 50lb bags of feed/hay. I look very masculine. The only "women's" clothing I wear is underwear. So, what do you say?
(Asking this because of all the "people who wear the other gender's clothes are an abomination to the Lord" posts)
To me you are not!! Because I grew up with my sister who is very tomboyish. But if you are straight, you must have a balance with your feminine personality. You will not find a suitable husband dressing in men's clothing. You like men, act and dress like woman. You can't play both roles. A man should be a man and woman should be a woman. Regardless of what you look like or how much you bench press. The rules of attraction are still the same. A man who loves women is not going to want a woman that dresses as he does. A woman who loves men is not going to want a man that dresses like her. Otherwise they would have dated the same sex and save the trouble. So I'm not saying I have a problem with you dressing the way you do because it's none of my business. It's just that as a "straight" woman, your not going to find many men that want to court you when you dress like them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2010, 09:57 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,665 posts, read 74,620,384 times
Reputation: 48173
i dont like crossdressing. but the rest is a turn on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top