U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 05:27 PM
JS1 JS1 started this thread

1,898 posts, read 6,122,827 times

Advertisements

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 08:48 PM

6,801 posts, read 7,362,623 times

I have heard the Lutheran version of that joke.

Old 06-29-2010, 09:22 PM

1,139 posts, read 1,525,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post

I have heard the Lutheran version of that joke.
As have I...still funny though. Also makes you think

Old 06-29-2010, 11:46 PM

987 posts, read 907,983 times
I heard a Calvinist version of that, nothing is sacred, lol.

Old 07-02-2010, 07:38 AM

66 posts, read 64,261 times
LOL

similar to this forum.

Old 07-02-2010, 09:10 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,261,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS1 View Post
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.
ROFL....I like that joke too!!!! And although it is a joke...this kind of thing truly does go on...It just shows how irrational and illogical the entire thing is.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:30 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,571,235 times
Quote:

It's a poser...

Old 07-05-2010, 07:16 PM

32,221 posts, read 21,091,303 times
There were 2 queue's into heaven , one for hen pecked husbands and one for those who are not . The queue for the hen pecked husband was as long has the eye could see , the queue for those who were not had just the one .So somebody shouted how come you are standing over there ?, he shouted back my wife told me to .

Last edited by pcamps; 07-05-2010 at 08:23 PM..

Old 07-05-2010, 07:19 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,571,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
there were 2 queue's into heaven , one for hen pecked husbands and one for those who are not . The queue for the hen pecked husband was as long has the eye could see , the queue for those who were not had just the one .so somebody shouted how come you are standing over there ?, he shouted back my wife told me to stand here.:d
LOL! (belly laugh) Good one pcamps...

Old 07-06-2010, 08:21 PM

7,932 posts, read 5,978,169 times
Quote:

That is funny! Something like that actually happened to me. LMAO!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity