U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 05:00 AM

10,290 posts, read 8,265,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
The reason I don't believe it's not of Satan is because it's all good, and not bad.
there are millions of people in the world who do not believe God and live a good, peaceable life..... so that there is a very deceiving concept to believe.
For the Lord says He reigns on the just and unjust. So therefore unbelieving world will benefit from those who believe in this world.
Matthew 5:45
that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Quote:
I don't blame others for the judgmental attitude I had in my heart while I believed in ET. I was not guilty, just blinded by it. Now I don't want to judge, condemn, hate or despise anyone anymore. To me, everybody is as saved as you and I, and I praise God that He is so merciful to all of us!
You contradict yourself in the statement above^^^^ and from the statement below...... Brian ! See that is the problem when we live in a lie one contradicts themselves all the time and they can not see it !!!
And just a reminder..... not everyone is saved !! Another lie of universalism !!
Quote:
Yes, I do not feel guilty anymore. In fact, when I believed in ET, I was feeling very guilty because I WAS guilty of judging and condemning others.

Quote:
Amen! In fact, I've given up trying to "convert" you. It is not up to me, it is God who works in everyone. You are my sister as a child of God, and I accept you no matter what you believe.
Good, cause it will not do you any good to try to get me to turn from God's truth.
No, Brian, I am not your 'sister as a child of God,'..... you gave that up when you turned from the truth to the lie of Satan, universalism !!!

Sorry, but that is the truth and that false gospel is the delusion God has handed you over too because you chose it over Him.
And now you can not think of anything else..... but the things of this lie !!
Rom.1:21-23
21. because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22. Professing to be wise, they became fools,
23. and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
Quote:
If it's a false peace, it sure has drawn me closer to the Lord!
Who was Jannes and Jambres, Brian ??
Satan is the master deceiver.....
Quote:
Good to hear. Paul didn't preach hell, either.

I don't follow Paul, I follow Jesus Christ who is my Lord and Savior, who did teach of those who will not believe in Him will be eternally separated from Him for all eternity !!
Quote:
Actually, as I was shown that God has reconciled the world to Himself, it has become almost "automatic" to love people no matter who they are, and what they believe!

Another contradiction..... why are you here at this Christianity forum, but to try and convert others to universalism. So therefore you are not 'automatically' accepting others, who they are and what they believe !!! Another lie !!
Quote:
I see a big difference between a message of hope, and "satisfying the flesh." I believe that all men will come to a knowledge of the truth. I am excited about it, and I hope you will be able to rejoice with me about it someday, too! (And even if you think differently, that's ok, I still accept you anyways! I'm certain we'll all get there someday!)Many blessings,
brian
Yes, Brian all will come to the knowledge of the truth, but not all will reign with the Father for all eternity !! And that is what the scripture teaches that universalism leaves out in their message !! It is a false teaching. They only present half truths !!

No, we will not rejoice together one day !! That is what is so sad.... you follow a false god.
It's not ok, I do hope you will repent of this false teaching of universalism, so that we will be able to see one another in heaven !!

You know what is even sadder that I have noticed is not once in all this dialog with you, you have not mention Jesus Christ once !!! Its been all about you.....

Old 07-05-2010, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmalltownKSgirl View Post
I've been reading Brian's posts and I don't see anger there?
One needs to follow the whole conversation rather then coming in on part of it and making such statement... then one will understand what is being meant by anger !!!

Old 07-05-2010, 05:19 AM

5,965 posts, read 5,763,184 times
Latte/Chic', you don't even understand Romans!!!
Quote:
21. because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
23. and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
This portion of Romans is a good description of those who turn the truth of God's love and grace into the nightmare myth of ET (a myth that came out of the Catholic Church that dominated and ruled the people without mercy) because it is man who LACKS GRACE - not GOD, and it is MAN WHOSE PATIENCE IS SHORT, NOT GOD'S. But you would flip that up-side-down, as have many throughout history - your belief is COMMON! Therefore, you make God into the image of sinful man and try to impost that image of him on the whole world, saying that God is like a BEAST! Shame on you! And then have the audacity to go around telling others that you ALWAYS OBEY GOD AND NEVER SIN! How disgusting your self-righteousness truly is.

Old 07-05-2010, 05:20 AM

6,387 posts, read 5,290,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
[/color] there are millions of people in the world who do not believe God and live a good, peaceable life..... so that there is a very deceiving concept to believe.
For the Lord says He reigns on the just and unjust. So therefore unbelieving world will benefit from those who believe in this world.
Matthew 5:45
that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
[/color]You contradict yourself in the statement above^^^^ and from the statement below...... Brian ! See that is the problem when we live in a lie one contradicts themselves all the time and they can not see it !!!
And just a reminder..... not everyone is saved !! Another lie of universalism !!
[/color]
[/color]Good, cause it will not do you any good to try to get me to turn from God's truth.
No, Brian, I am not your 'sister as a child of God,'..... you gave that up when you turned from the truth to the lie of Satan, universalism !!!

Sorry, but that is the truth and that false gospel is the delusion God has handed you over too because you chose it over Him.
And now you can not think of anything else..... but the things of this lie !!
[/color]Who was Jannes and Jambres, Brian ??
Satan is the master deceiver.....
[/color]
I don't follow Paul, I follow Jesus Christ who is my Lord and Savior, who did teach of those who will not believe in Him will be eternally separated from Him for all eternity !!
[/color]
Another contradiction..... why are you here at this Christianity forum, but to try and convert others to universalism. So therefore you are not 'automatically' accepting others, who they are and what they believe !!! Another lie !!
Yes, Brian all will come to the knowledge of the truth, but not all will reign with the Father for all eternity !! And that is what the scripture teaches that universalism leaves out in their message !! It is a false teaching. They only present half truths !!

No, we will not rejoice together one day !! That is what is so sad.... you follow a false god.
It's not ok, I do hope you will repent of this false teaching of universalism, so that we will be able to see one another in heaven !!

You know what is even sadder that I have noticed is not once in all this dialog with you, you have not mention Jesus Christ once !!! Its been all about you.....
"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? "

Blessings to you Latte'Chic,
brian

Old 07-05-2010, 05:38 AM

Quote:
"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? "

Blessings to you Latte'Chic,
brian
That is why you turned away, Brian !
That scripture the Lord is speaking to your heart !!! Listen to it !!!

Old 07-05-2010, 08:17 AM

40,093 posts, read 26,755,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Quote:
This portion of Romans is a good description of those who turn the truth of God's love and grace into the nightmare myth of ET (a myth that came out of the Catholic Church that dominated and ruled the people without mercy) because it is man who LACKS GRACE - not GOD, and it is MAN WHOSE PATIENCE IS SHORT, NOT GOD'S. But you would flip that up-side-down, as have many throughout history - your belief is COMMON! Therefore, you make God into the image of sinful man and try to impost that image of him on the whole world, saying that God is like a BEAST! Shame on you! And then have the audacity to go around telling others that you ALWAYS OBEY GOD AND NEVER SIN! How disgusting your self-righteousness truly is.
Powerful and correct interpretation of this passage in Romans, Heartsong. The church has indeed assigned to God ALL the corruptible characteristics of human beings . . . jealousy, anger, vengeance, egotism, etc. . . . and they have the audacity to charge US with doing that!!! Truly Alice in Wonderland personified in religious doctrine.

Old 07-05-2010, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post

Your false accusations are what they are...... false !!

I never said I do not sin, that is your own self-righteousness that have falsely accused my heart......Heartsong !!! Shame on you !!!

Old 07-05-2010, 08:34 AM

5,925 posts, read 5,840,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
That is why you turned away, Brian !
That scripture the Lord is speaking to your heart !!! Listen to it !!!
Have I missed something? Doesn't ahigherway believe in Jesus as Saviour?

Please explain how someone who believes Jesus as their Saviour has turned away.

Old 07-05-2010, 09:09 AM

6,387 posts, read 5,290,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Have I missed something? Doesn't ahigherway believe in Jesus as Saviour?

Please explain how someone who believes Jesus as their Saviour has turned away.
Is there a "shrug" smilie here somewhere?
(BTW, I'd like more smilies. Can I import them from somewhere else?)

Blessings to you Phazelwood!
brian

Old 07-05-2010, 11:01 AM

13,573 posts, read 21,724,553 times
When threads deteriorate into childish back and forth sarcasms and insults it is time to call it quits.

CLOSED
Dayton, Akron-Canton in Ohio
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or