U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 10:52 PM

11,252 posts, read 11,267,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
OK,I have one for you Thrill..a new title for the moneymakers (now if someone would only write it...LOL).

by Hulk Lindley

Adjunct to the Left Behind Series

Should You Be Left Behind: Survivor's Guide to Surviving and Even Thriving During the Great Tribulation

Special bonus offer: Surviving a Locust Plague!

Ducking the Anti-Christ:Where to Hide So He Can't Find You!

..and much,much more if you order now!
You've got some winners there, SC.

I know an easy way to write "Ducking the AC". You make it 400 pages long, then you shrink-wrap the book close. When the customer pays $16.95 for it he opens it up and finds two words on the first page: Petra, Jordan. The other 399 pages are blank.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2010, 10:57 PM

32,226 posts, read 21,111,453 times
Quote:
OK,I have one for you Thrill..a new title for the moneymakers (now if someone would only write it...LOL).

by Hulk Lindley

Adjunct to the Left Behind Series

Should You Be Left Behind: Survivor's Guide to Surviving and Even Thriving During the Great Tribulation

Special bonus offer: Surviving a Locust Plague!

Ducking the Anti-Christ:Where to Hide So He Can't Find You!

..and much,much more if you order now!
If you order now get a free John the baptist shower curtain .

Old 07-04-2010, 01:45 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,297,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
you've got some winners there, sc.

I know an easy way to write "ducking the ac". You make it 400 pages long, then you shrink-wrap the book close. When the customer pays $16.95 for it he opens it up and finds two words on the first page: Petra, jordan. The other 399 pages are blank.
rofl!!

Old 07-04-2010, 01:49 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,297,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
and don't forget the free silver platter,like the one his head showed up on.

Old 07-04-2010, 04:06 PM

32,226 posts, read 21,111,453 times
Quote:
Wow they are throwing one of them in too ?. I'm on the phone right now

Old 07-04-2010, 06:12 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,574,446 times
Quote:
You've got some winners there, SC.

I know an easy way to write "Ducking the AC". You make it 400 pages long, then you shrink-wrap the book close. When the customer pays $16.95 for it he opens it up and finds two words on the first page: Petra, Jordan. The other 399 pages are blank.
Quote:
Quote:
rofl!!
Quote:
Quote:
Wow they are throwing one of them in too ?. I'm on the phone right now
Children quit being soooo naughty...or else!!!...don't you dare roll your eyes...harrrrummmppp!

Old 07-04-2010, 06:20 PM

3,381 posts, read 3,491,420 times
You guys are hilarious! Maybe we should start a comedy-only thread.

Old 07-04-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
You guys are hilarious! Maybe we should start a comedy-only thread.
We should and Budinak its leader with Firstborn888 as the sidekick!

Caution: It should reflect God's humor...can anyone abide by that?Hmmmm...

P.S. "Just June" its evaluator...LOL!

Old 07-04-2010, 06:33 PM

Quote:
I was a fly on the wall of a boardroom of Light My Fire Christian publishers the other day where the best-selling Christian author Hulk Lindsley had just inked a deal for his 35th book on the rapture, "The Late, Not-So-Great Planet Earth". Light My Fire Publishers were in a world of financial trouble. Their lavish living--parties on yachts in the Mediterranean, "business" meetings at the finest resorts around the world, vacation mansion in the Caribbean---had taken its toll on the company's bank account and they needed a bestseller quick. Landing Hulk was a coup of the most extreme fortune and they were ecstatic. After Lindsley had left the boardroom a conversation started among the board members. One thing that struck me odd was that even in real life the members talk in King James language. Here's an answer to a question put to the CEO of LMF Publishers about how they were going to extricate themselves from financial ruin. Note the similarities to Daniel's 70 week prophecy:

I found the conversation very heartening, knowing that even if these guys live like the devil, at least they talk like an angel.
Oooops...sorry thrill...I forgot... Please don't bite!

Old 07-04-2010, 10:41 PM

702 posts, read 865,139 times
While this is not a proposed new title, have any of you read The Annoying by Bunny Hinder?

(P. S. I've never been answered by those who profess to be authorities on The Rapture Doctrine as to whether I'll be left behind if I'm at least 51% racially descended from Abraham. Maybe one of them has a clue now?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or