U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2018, 05:29 PM

11,272 posts, read 11,286,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Been there.
Don't worry, He is patient like you wouldn't believe.

On a serious note.
You do have cause to bring up writers who exploit their own souls to deprive others of sound teaching.

Have you ever read revelation?

There is very serious and stern warning given very early on.
And the same warning applies to all who have provoked their children to wrath.

On a personal note.
I like your style thrillobyte.

Blessings Always
You're a good guy, pinacled. Were you around when all this hullabaloo transpired the first time in 2010?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2018, 05:41 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,112,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
You're a good guy, pinacled. Were you around when all this hullabaloo transpired the first time in 2010?
Not really. But I try to help as much as I can.
Never paid much attention to the industrial media complex till I met a published author who informed me that unless you purchase the s.p.n. number.
All rights of your creative work belong to the publishing company.

Which is why I have withheld most of my more creative works till a later time.
After all, it is a pure expression of my relationship with the Lord.

Old 08-30-2018, 03:20 PM

27,998 posts, read 15,082,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Your unreasoning hatred of Hal Lindsey as well as other prophetic writers is so great that you deliberately resort to distorting his name. This only further serves to discredit you and show you for the kind of person you are.
Suuuure...

Old 08-30-2018, 03:24 PM

27,998 posts, read 15,082,761 times
Quote:
Yikes
You are a fly?
I guess you must be at least greatfull enough to have your occasional meal.

But you would be better off if there was something other than human scat to eat.

From I learned in biology. Humans don't leave much in the way of nutrition after they expell what has been eaten.

Besides the interesting and informative post.
How have you been doing lately.
You seemed to not wanna talk more about how you Honor the Lord.

As for all those supposed christion publishing companies.
Yeah,
They will have their reward all right.

Don't go fretting over nonsense thrillobyte.

Be convinced in your own mind what the Lord is really about.
Didn’t do to well in English or spelling classes I see...

Old 08-30-2018, 08:52 PM

8,671 posts, read 3,112,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Didn’t do to well in English or spelling classes I see...
I failed miserably at english.
I don't blame the teachers much. I just didn't care to articulate my thoughts in some weird structure of writing.
I did quite well in reading comprehension for the most part. And I was asked to help others in that early on in my education. I have more of a lock and seal sort of memory. Not quite like a savant level of repeating from memory. More like I know when someone is lying type of reserve.

For instance.
When I began to study and read the tanakh. I wasn't able to comprehend every thing at once. No, I would read on even is the sentences blurred.
I did this for just under a decade as the Holy Spirit healed and matured my soul.
And I still love exploring the Torah.
So many treasures.

One such experience was quite recent.
It was while fellowshipping with R.
I have never met someone who has a gift in tongues till I met her.
And I never really had any exposure to the term outside of rumor. And I'm the type that is still skeptical even after visiting the Shekinah.
So then the Lord sends this kind generous woman to call me over the phone. And is very like the Lord of Lights to do so in perfect timing.
She helped me remain strong and even prayed for me in the spirit with utterances I couldn't understand at the time. I do now.

Each member of the body is different yet no less valuable than any other part.

After hearing her I prayed also. " was that from you Lord?"
This was two Passover ago when I heard in a language that was so clear I haven't forgotten..

I felt what I felt when she prayed and the answer was undeniable.
Brit
Esh
Eret
Ered
Ishi

I had know idea what those sounds meant at the time.
And I don't know if I will fully understand them.
Even so the analyst part of me is still in awe.

Last edited by pinacled; 08-30-2018 at 09:01 PM..

Old 09-08-2018, 12:28 PM

11,272 posts, read 11,286,561 times
Quote:
Not really. But I try to help as much as I can.
Never paid much attention to the industrial media complex till I met a published author who informed me that unless you purchase the s.p.n. number.
All rights of your creative work belong to the publishing company.

Which is why I have withheld most of my more creative works till a later time.
After all, it is a pure expression of my relationship with the Lord.
Well, that's wise to do. The best advice I can give you is to be alert and of sober mind because the publishing execs prowl around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Old 09-08-2018, 03:00 PM

14,890 posts, read 4,991,637 times
The rapture had to be invented by any Christian who reads Revelation. It was invented by Ann Mcdonald when she figured out that the 7 hills of Rome was referring to the seat of Anti-Christ and she had to figure out a way that all her people would be taken out before judgment began against Babylon.....Being that Christians keep Babylonian days, and being that Revelation is displaying pagan Gentiles who are trying to raise a seed are raising that seed in the paganism of Jezebel, the pagan Christian has to turn it around to try and mean something other than it means. Revelation detailing Rosh Hashanah in such repetition is simply showing what Rosh Hashanah was made for, and it was made for the judgment of all Gentiles who refused the worship system of God to keep the worship system of Babylon just as Christians do. Gentiles keep the ways of Babylon and yet they don't realize that they are in Babylon....Revelation is written to a pagan Gentiles who is going all the way to death of being a Gentiles and he is being resurrected as Israel....

To try and make it something else is impossible to do. There are no other people in the world keeping the ways of Babylon alive all these years, Christianity does just that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or