U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 12:01 PM

2,359 posts, read 8,185,514 times

Advertisements

Depending on the circumstances and developments of next week, I'll prove that the Dimond Brothers of the Most Holy Family Monastery are disinformation agents. I'm 99% sure of it now. I've given them enough time to deal with certain topics brought to their attention.

I will prove that Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond only reveal half truths and are hiding the full truth about the Catholic Church.

The website:
http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/

Last edited by bellafinzi; 07-08-2010 at 12:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 05:21 PM

I'll start with the general points.

Proof that Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond are disinformation agents

1) One Dimond brother was on a Television program on the History Channel.

The "elite" have a tight lid on who appears on TV. "They" only allow their own to reveal disinformation. If Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond were truly searching for truth, they would never be invited on Television programs.

2) The Dimond brothers website shows up on the second page of a Google search when you search the word "catholic".
Catholic Church : Catholic Churches : Holy : Family : Monastery : Worship : Bible : Mass

Google is controlled by "the elite". And despite what you may believe, Google decides what appears on the first few pages of any search. When it comes to searches on topics like history, who truly controls the world, and the like...the truth is usually buried after many pages of disinformation. Therefore, if Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond were not disinformation agents, then why would they appear on the second page of Google? Since the Catholic Church has historically been the chief enemy of "them" you'd think that Google would direct people to websites owned by agents who spread false information.

3) The Dimond brothers are into personal attacks.

Virtually all disinformation agents use personal attacks. Sometimes personal attacks are the only way they can scare off those people who challenge them with valid points. Instead of addressing the issue at hand, they resort to name calling. People who lie and do not have truth on their side are big fans of personal attacks. When you search for truth, personal attacks are not necessary.

Last edited by bellafinzi; 07-08-2010 at 10:40 AM..

Old 07-08-2010, 10:57 AM

Don't get me wrong. Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond make many valid important points about the Catholic Church ...many of which have been forgotten and brainwashed out of common knowledge since "they" took control of western civilization (and more recently the world) since the mid 1800s.

Yet this IS exactly how disinformation agents attract an audience. Lure people in with truth to get them hooked. Only then spew lies and decent. Remember what it says in the Bible, many false prophets shall arise in the last days.

In the future, I'll reveal exactly what disinformation Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond want you to believe.

Old 07-08-2010, 11:16 AM

5,925 posts, read 5,836,186 times
Well, one thing about Google, first, did you know you can buy key words? You can buy keywords so that your site gets the top spots.

Otherwise I have used Bing, yahoo and msn search and by far Google for me finds stuff more fitting to what I need than any of the others.

I am not sure how that all fits into your conspiracy theory, but if Google controls what goes towards the the top, then perhaps they simply have a far superior system than the rest in the first place.

Old 07-08-2010, 06:44 PM

To make myself clear, the "elite" rulers of the world must want people to visit the Most Holy Family Monastery website if it on the second page of google and if one of the Dimond brothers was invited on a TV show.

Generally speaking, the elite hid the whole truth about history, the Catholic Church and how the world today is really operated. Therefore, Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond must be disinformation agents if the Diamonds are promoted by "them".

This isn't the only proof though.

It was brought to the attention of Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond that the circumcision used today is not that same as used in the Old Testament. Yet, the Dimond brothers refused to discuss or reveal this on their website.

As everyone should know, the Catholic Church has condemned the practice of circumcision. Yet, the Dimond brothers do not devote much time to this subject on their website and made no response when presented with the facts about circumcision today.

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, Sess. 11, Feb. 4, 1442: "It firmly believes, professes and teaches that the legal prescriptions of the old Testament or the Mosaic law, which are divided into ceremonies, holy sacrifices and sacraments, because they were instituted to signify something in the future, although they were adequate for the divine cult of that age, once our lord Jesus Christ who was signified by them had come, came to an end and the sacraments of the new Testament had their beginning. Whoever, after the passion, places his hope in the legal prescriptions and submits himself to them as necessary for salvation and as if faith in Christ without them could not save, sins mortally. It does not deny that from Christ's passion until the promulgation of the gospel they could have been retained, provided they were in no way believed to be necessary for salvation. But it asserts that after the promulgation of the gospel they cannot be observed without loss of eternal salvation. Therefore it denounces all who after that time observe circumcision, the Sabbath and other legal prescriptions as strangers to the faith of Christ and unable to share in eternal salvation, unless they recoil at some time from these errors. Therefore it strictly orders all who glory in the name of Christian, not to practice circumcision either before or after baptism, since whether or not they place their hope in it, it cannot possibly be observed without loss of eternal salvation."

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, Sess. 8, Nov. 22, 1439, ex cathedra: "Whoever wishes to be saved, needs above all to hold the Catholic Faith; unless each one preserves this whole and inviolate, he will without a doubt perish in eternity.

TheCatholicFaith.info: Circumcision Is Condemned By the Catholic Church (http://www.thecatholicfaith.info/Circumcision_Is_Condemned.htm - broken link)

Disinformation agents will rarely ever speak negatively about circumcision. Why? Well, circumcision is symbolical used by the elite rulers as a ritual initiation....traumatize etc. And the foreskin is used and sold in expensive moisturizing cream (or something to that effect).

More proof:

Antipope Pius XII

Heresies promulgated by "Pope" Pius XII were brought to the attention of Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond.....AND no response was made from them. The Dimonds refused to address many valid concerns about the papacy of Pope Pius XII. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond say Antipope Pius XII was a true Catholic pope...... yet the evidence makes it clear that he was an enemy of God infiltrator and heretic.

Antipope Pius IX

Same can be said for "Pope" Pius IX. No response from the Dimonds.

Antipope Leo XIII

Someone else (someone named Dave) brought up many valid points about Leo XIII and the Dimond brothers use personal attacks on Dave and dismiss the concerns about Leo XIII without truly addressing them.

Listen here:

YouTube - Leo XIII and Most Holy Family Dimonds part 1 of 4

YouTube - Leo XIII and Most Holy Family Dimonds part 2 of 4

YouTube - Leo XIII and Most Holy Family Dimonds part 3 of 4

YouTube - Leo XIII and Most Holy Family Dimonds part 4 of 4

I'll discuss more at a later date.

Last edited by bellafinzi; 07-08-2010 at 07:24 PM..

Old 07-14-2010, 11:17 AM

Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond believe in Alex Jones, an obvious disinformation agent. Anyone with an IQ above cattle have figured out that Alex Jones is a plant who spews lies which lead his audience astray.

Old 07-19-2010, 03:14 AM

So what exact disinformation do Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond want you to believe?

1) The take over of the Catholic Church started with Vatican II.

WRONG

The struggle with the Church's chief enemy started centuries ago. The Church was briefly infiltrated by antipopes during the Medici popes of the 15th and 16th centuries. It never reached "complete take over" until the mid 1800s. It took the infiltrators over 100 years to drastically change the visible Catholic Church to point it is today. It started with antipope Pius IX, the code of Canon law was altered with antipope Benedict XV and Vatican II in the early 1960s and the changing of the Catholic Mass (which made it invalid) in the early 1970s completed their plans for the new Counterfeit Catholic Church of today.

2) Prophecies like LaSalette and Fatima are true.

False

Both prophecies do not correspond to history and therefore must be false. I once believed in both. Keep in mind, most "church approved" Marian Apparitions didn't start until the Catholic Church was infiltrated in the 19th and 20th centuries.

More later...

Old 07-21-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellafinzi View Post
So what exact disinformation do Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond want you to believe?

1) The take over of the Catholic Church started with Vatican II.

WRONG

The struggle with the Church's chief enemy started centuries ago. The Church was briefly infiltrated by antipopes during the Medici popes of the 15th and 16th centuries. It never reached "complete take over" until the mid 1800s. It took the infiltrators over 100 years to drastically change the visible Catholic Church to point it is today. It started with antipope Pius IX, the code of Canon law was altered with antipope Benedict XV and Vatican II in the early 1960s and the changing of the Catholic Mass (which made it invalid) in the early 1970s completed their plans for the new Counterfeit Catholic Church of today.

2) Prophecies like LaSalette and Fatima are true.

False

Both prophecies do not correspond to history and therefore must be false. I once believed in both. Keep in mind, most "church approved" Marian Apparitions didn't start until the Catholic Church was infiltrated in the 19th and 20th centuries.

More later...
3) The Dimond brothers want you to believe and be scared by other disinformation agents who are always preaching panic! .... panic now!.

4) Bro. Michael Dimond, and Bro. Peter Dimond want you to go to Eastern Catholic Churches..... which have different masses than the Vatican II Novus Ordo just like they do.

So whats the problem? Going to Eastern Catholic Churches or Vatican II-adhering Byzantine churches are just as sinful as going to the Vatican II Novus Ordo mass.

more here:
TheCatholicFaith.info: Apostate Dimond Watch: Are These Guys Serious? (http://www.thecatholicfaith.info/Dimond_Watch.htm - broken link)

Old 12-20-2012, 07:26 AM

1 posts, read 5,400 times
Hello Bellafinzi. It is been 3 years since i left the vaticanII church, after discovering the infiltration of masonic agents at top level.
I would like to exchange with you (in fact, i would like to have more information about all this). Because i arrived at the same conclusions of you about Fatima apparition and other topics on sedevacantism.

Old 12-20-2012, 09:54 AM

9,518 posts, read 9,399,709 times
This lifelong Catholic wouldn't trust these guys as far as I can spit! I'll bet they're the only ones in their "monastery". So what if they have a website? One person anywhere can create an elaborate website with all kinds of information and claim a mass following. These fellows are either con artists, insane, or possessed by Satan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Holy_Family_Monastery

More stuff from Michael Dimond:

http://www.catholicintl.com/index.ph...d-poor-exegete

There are all sorts of these "Catholic" types in the world. They actually have more in common with the hysterically anti-Catholic Protestant fringe than they do with orthodox Catholics. Don't buy into them!

Last edited by Mouldy Old Schmo; 12-20-2012 at 10:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or