Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 02:04 PM

37,336 posts, read 28,041,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
So let it be.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2010, 02:06 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,620,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Many of you know my stance on the tenets of the faith, and with all my Futurist - Dispensational, Amil PreMil, Post Mil Pre and Post Wrath, etc and Preterist brothers and sisters that hold to the fundamental doctrines of the faith, I pledge to fight the good fight against the heresies that abound on this forum. You all know who you are that support me, and those that do not.

I pledge to keep them occupied while you all can talk about the more edifying tenets of the faith that lift up the body of Christ. I will be your soldier here.

I don't mind a good fight for Christ.

God bless you all in His Holy name, Jesus Christ, our Prince of Peace, our Mighty God, our Everlasting Father, our Counsellor and Advocate.
On my honor, I will do my very, very best! to fight the good fight of faith against the heresies that abound on this forum!!!!!!! I stand with you all for truth...we may differ in our beliefs...but one thing we DO! agree on...Universal Reconciliation is a lie from the pit of hell! based SOLELY! upon fear of actually being separated from the presence of God for all eternity for living a life of sin, and then dying in those sins as well...IT IS WRITTEN!!!...AMEN!

Standing in Support OF and IN Truth! Hallalujah!!!

In Christ's love...In His truth,
Verna!

Old 07-04-2010, 02:36 PM

63,367 posts, read 39,639,230 times
I pledge to fight the satanic corruption and blasphemy of the true nature of God that the mainstream churches perpetuate for purposes of greed, power and control. There is no other purpose to the doctrine of ET or annihilation. I pledge to foster the pure love of Christ untainted with the corrupting influence of primitive fear. Love casts out all fear. I will endeavor to penetrate the deliberately maintained ignorance and false precepts and doctrines of corrupt men that besmirch our loving God. Belief is NOT a willful choice and cannot be threatened or frightened into existence. Belief comes from God in His good time The Father calls . . . NOT foolish and deluded "soldiers" for satanic beliefs who foster fear and corrupt the love of God. Ask yourselves why you actually believe such heinous nonsense . . . since it can have NO effect on whether or not someone believes as you do. Belief is from God, period . . . it is NOT a choice. (Try to believe what you do NOT believe simply by choosing to)

The absolutely impenetrable primitive ignorance that has been perpetuated for millennia and protected by the belief that ignorance is a virtue regarding belief about God is the most insidious deception imaginable. That modern educated and literate human beings can abide this abomination and feel proud and blessed by God for such blind and irrational "faith" will stand as the most incomprehensible psychological mystery of human consciousness. The existence of this evil stands as proof positive of satanic forces at work in the minds of humans. There can be no greater proof of the wisdom of belief in the reconciliation of all souls to God than the utter incomprehensible irrationality of those who oppose it. May the love of Jesus eventually penetrate this powerful deception protected by deliberate ignorance so all may know the true love and nature of our God.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:44 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,210,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
No . I will have no part in defending the doctrines and teachings of men .

Which in a nutshell is believe how i do or you are going to burn in hell .
...so then you shouldn't have responded to this thread.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantWait2Leave View Post
...so then you shouldn't have responded to this thread.
Caintwait2leave If you read my first post on this thread maybe you would not have posted this .
Ask yourself why you post on threads started by those who believe in UR , when you reject the whole part of it .

Old 07-04-2010, 04:55 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,407,096 times
Let it be please....let it be, amen?

Old 07-04-2010, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Let it be please....let it be, amen?
The Beatles ?

Old 07-04-2010, 05:05 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,164,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I pledge to fight the satanic corruption and blasphemy of the true nature of God that the mainstream churches perpetuate for purposes of greed, power and control. There is no other purpose to the doctrine of ET or annihilation. I pledge to foster the pure love of Christ untainted with the corrupting influence of primitive fear. Love casts out all fear. I will endeavor to penetrate the deliberately maintained ignorance and false precepts and doctrines of corrupt men that besmirch our loving God. Belief is NOT a willful choice and cannot be threatened or frightened into existence. Belief comes from God in His good time The Father calls . . . NOT foolish and deluded "soldiers" for satanic beliefs who foster fear and corrupt the love of God. Ask yourselves why you actually believe such heinous nonsense . . . since it can have NO effect on whether or not someone believes as you do. Belief is from God, period . . . it is NOT a choice. (Try to believe what you do NOT believe simply by choosing to)

The absolutely impenetrable primitive ignorance that has been perpetuated for millennia and protected by the belief that ignorance is a virtue regarding belief about God is the most insidious deception imaginable. That modern educated and literate human beings can abide this abomination and feel proud and blessed by God for such blind and irrational "faith" will stand as the most incomprehensible psychological mystery of human consciousness. The existence of this evil stands as proof positive of satanic forces at work in the minds of humans. There can be no greater proof of the wisdom of belief in the reconciliation of all souls to God than the utter incomprehensible irrationality of those who oppose it. May the love of Jesus eventually penetrate this powerful deception protected by deliberate ignorance so all may know the true love and nature of our God.

Thank you, Mystic. Because of people like you I still believe. It's hard not to get entangled in the useless arguments sometimes. But, they are not ALL useless. I have learned much from the debating, and I only started to learn and study the Bible with a passion because of the internet and because of some "angry" people that wouldn't give up; not just here but on other websites. Nothing in the institutionalized church made ANY sense to me, and I almost gave up all hope.

I have made a 180 degree turn from the direction I was headed in. Miracles do exist.

Old 07-04-2010, 05:09 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,407,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
The Beatles ?

No, The Lord!!! We're going to win this fight, amen? Read the back of the BOOK!! We're satisfied, you hear me? YES......LET IT BE!! Praise God!!

YouTube - Just A Closer Walk With Thee By Ella Fitzgerald

Come on, let's go for a walk........

Old 07-04-2010, 05:12 PM

Just a bit of fun Betsey .

Love the Just a closer walk song .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity