Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 05:18 PM

5,965 posts, read 6,980,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I pledge to fight the satanic corruption and blasphemy of the true nature of God that the mainstream churches perpetuate for purposes of greed, power and control. There is no other purpose to the doctrine of ET or annihilation. I pledge to foster the pure love of Christ untainted with the corrupting influence of primitive fear. Love casts out all fear. I will endeavor to penetrate the deliberately maintained ignorance and false precepts and doctrines of corrupt men that besmirch our loving God. Belief is NOT a willful choice and cannot be threatened or frightened into existence. Belief comes from God in His good time The Father calls . . . NOT foolish and deluded "soldiers" for satanic beliefs who foster fear and corrupt the love of God. Ask yourselves why you actually believe such heinous nonsense . . . since it can have NO effect on whether or not someone believes as you do. Belief is from God, period . . . it is NOT a choice. (Try to believe what you do NOT believe simply by choosing to)

The absolutely impenetrable primitive ignorance that has been perpetuated for millennia and protected by the belief that ignorance is a virtue regarding belief about God is the most insidious deception imaginable. That modern educated and literate human beings can abide this abomination and feel proud and blessed by God for such blind and irrational "faith" will stand as the most incomprehensible psychological mystery of human consciousness. The existence of this evil stands as proof positive of satanic forces at work in the minds of humans. There can be no greater proof of the wisdom of belief in the reconciliation of all souls to God than the utter incomprehensible irrationality of those who oppose it. May the love of Jesus eventually penetrate this powerful deception protected by deliberate ignorance so all may know the true love and nature of our God.
Amen, brother! What you have posted is my calling in Christ because I know from personal experience how much suffering the blasphemous ET doctrine causes untold millions of souls around the globe and I believe God is raising up a people in this age who will stand firm against the gates of hell. Jesus said it so beautifully: Luke 4:17-21: "And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him (Jesus). And He opened the book, and found the place where it was written, ‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, To set free those who are downtrodden, to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.' And He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant, and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed upon Him. And He began to say to them, ‘Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.'"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2010, 05:27 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,539,874 times
I pledge to do my might to "LOVE GOD WITH ALL THAT I AM, AND TO LOVE MY NEIGHBOR AS I LOVE MYSELF"...and to always fill my hunger for the truth with "God's Word" and not allow it to have the excessive leaven...I swear this in the name of "THE LORD CHRIST JESUS, MY GOD, AND MY SAVIOUR AND REDEEMER!

Blessings...

Old 07-04-2010, 07:58 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,405,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
I pledge to do my might to "LOVE GOD WITH ALL THAT I AM, AND TO LOVE MY NEIGHBOR AS I LOVE MYSELF"...and to always fill my hunger for the truth with "God's Word" and not allow it to have the excessive leaven...I swear this in the name of "THE LORD CHRIST JESUS, MY GOD, AND MY SAVIOUR AND REDEEMER!

Blessings...
Blessings. To all that have responded, for or against me, I will see you in the court of the Holy Spirit.
...soon....that's not a few thousand years from now but extremely soon...like in a few minutes Thanks for you support everyone!

ans57,

I bolded a statement you made as it will be the next topic...to the preservation of the saints, and why that is, and what that means in regards to the bolded phrase I noted. See you all there.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Blessings. To all that have responded, for or against me, I will see you in the court of the Holy Spirit.
...soon....that's not a few thousand years from now but extremely soon...like in a few minutes Thanks for you support everyone!

ans57,

I bolded a statement you made as it will be the next topic...to the preservation of the saints, and why that is, and what that means in regards to the bolded phrase I noted. See you all there.
I'm truly sorry if my post was taken to mean I chose sides. The OP was aimed at those who adhere so much to man's doctrine and self-righteousness that they forgot to be humble and to love without condemnation.

FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO...Jesus said!
This is what my pledge is all about..."LOVE"...

Old 07-04-2010, 08:54 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,172,860 times
Quote:
...soon....that's not a few thousand years from now but extremely soon...like in a few minutes Thanks for you support everyone! See you all there.

Against you? I don't think this is about you........

Last edited by herefornow; 07-04-2010 at 09:22 PM..

Old 07-04-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:

ans57,

Quote:
I'm truly sorry if my post was taken to mean I chose sides. The OP was aimed at those who adhere so much to man's doctrine and self-righteousness that they forgot to be humble and to love without condemnation.

FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO...Jesus said!
This is what my pledge is all about..."LOVE"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I was so blinded by light that I failed to see that inference...

Old 07-04-2010, 09:25 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,172,860 times
Quote:
I was so blinded by light that I failed to see that inference...

I guess it's pretty much just you and me right now. Are you doing anything for the 4th? I'm just sitting here fighting the good fight.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:

I guess it's pretty much just you and me right now. Are you doing anything for the 4th? I'm just sitting here fighting the good fight.
Two are better than none.

Everybody else in my family except me...love to read (rereading "The Pillars of The Earth" by Ken Follett right now...it influenced my normally passive nature) when not engaged in fighting a good fight , so I don't mind...

I believe this thread is about to be abandoned...what do think? Ooops!

Old 07-04-2010, 10:18 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,405,263 times
Quote:
What I propose and pledge...again..the inference is disheartening.

Old 07-04-2010, 10:35 PM

37,336 posts, read 28,087,833 times
Quote:
Many of you know my stance on the tenets of the faith, and with all my Futurist - Dispensational, Amil PreMil, Post Mil Pre and Post Wrath, etc and Preterist brothers and sisters that hold to the fundamental doctrines of the faith, I pledge to fight the good fight against the heresies that abound on this forum. You all know who you are that support me, and those that do not.

I pledge to keep them occupied while you all can talk about the more edifying tenets of the faith that lift up the body of Christ. I will be your soldier here.

I don't mind a good fight for Christ.

God bless you all in His Holy name, Jesus Christ, our Prince of Peace, our Mighty God, our Everlasting Father, our Counsellor and Advocate.
One of the fundamental doctrines of all the named above is they believe in the rapture doctrine, you don't ,so how about fighting that one out first .

The rest of your post sounds like a decree from Rome in the Dark Ages , thank God we are not living in those days still , for many of us including many of the Fundy's you are trying to ally with , would be burnt at the stake after refusing to recant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity