Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 05:10 PM

37,336 posts, read 28,087,833 times

Advertisements

Sciota and the rest of you who have signed up for the crudsade

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place

Do you not realize that the same force which was behind the atrocities that happened in the dark ages , a crusade to destroy those deemed heretics , is the same force at work now ?, but thankfully in a world that is not governed by the church , because if it was you would have blood on your hands for sure.

If you believe UR is heresy , don't worry God is still on His throne, if UR is of God , you will only find yourself fighting against God .

Remember Jesus said "I will build my Church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it".

Do you believe He is able to do what He said He will ?

So i bid you lay down your arms and go home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
This is off topic...but I will address it again.

The one's who lost their eye first.
What if the one who lost is eye first is wicked ? . And no it's not off topic , you threw down a gauntlet to take on the UR heretics.

Old 07-06-2010, 05:34 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,405,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What if the one who lost is eye first is wicked ?
He dies when he is finished with his life. To the flame he goes. Type shadow....physical and spiritual realities.

Quote:
And no it's not off topic , you threw down a gauntlet to take on the UR heretics.
And yes it is....stay on topic....oh that's right UR...can't. This is just a pledge...if you want to take it up in another thread...take it away. But here, is just a pledge to those who support the fight against heresy.

Last edited by sciotamicks; 07-06-2010 at 05:48 PM..

Old 07-06-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Many of you know my stance on the tenets of the faith, and with all my Futurist - Dispensational, Amil PreMil, Post Mil Pre and Post Wrath, etc and Preterist brothers and sisters that hold to the fundamental doctrines of the faith, I pledge to fight the good fight against the heresies that abound on this forum. You all know who you are that support me, and those that do not.

I pledge to keep them occupied while you all can talk about the more edifying tenets of the faith that lift up the body of Christ. I will be your soldier here.

I don't mind a good fight for Christ.

God bless you all in His Holy name, Jesus Christ, our Prince of Peace, our Mighty God, our Everlasting Father, our Counsellor and Advocate.
Just to refresh your memory sciota , you post OP really doesn't say anything , but a veiled threat to those who believe in UR .

Old 07-06-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Just to refresh your memory sciota , you post OP really doesn't say anything , but a veiled threat to those who believe in UR .
Veiled no...revealed yes. Read the scriptures.

Old 07-06-2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Veiled no...revealed yes. Read the scriptures.
You just do not get it do you Sciota ?. I'm just thankful that we live in a more civil world than what the heretics of the dark ages did. At least you are only limited to threats of eternal torment now , instead of giving us a good send off to there, by burning us at the stake.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
You just do not get it do you Sciota ?. I'm just thankful that we live in a more civil world than what the heretics of the dark ages did. At least you are only limited to threats of eternal torment now , instead of giving us a good send off to there, by burning us at the stake.
Oh I get it. You lie to non-believers and believers alike.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:05 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,085,109 times
Quote:
Well, at least you seem to dislike believers and non-believers alike! It kind of makes me feel less special. Oh well - like I said, there is room for everyone in my little group for peace, kindess, love, and harmony! Even you!

Old 07-06-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
???

By the way Abraham's seed do not need to ally themselves to anyone read Genesis 14 . You are in need of a "Road to Damascus experience"

Old 07-06-2010, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, at least you seem to dislike believers and non-believers alike! It kind of makes me feel less special. Oh well - like I said, there is room for everyone in my little group for peace, kindess, love, and harmony! Even you!
I don't dislike anyone. Again, the Universalist imposes thoughts where there aren't any...why is this ever so common with this bunch??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity