U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 04:22 PM

425 posts, read 289,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen antrim View Post
The idea that this country is or was christian is nonsense. The judgement is poured out continually on us as judgement is poured out on all ungodliness, probably the worst form is not knowing that it is judgement. Be that as it may, in one of the parables, the people who get in to the kingdom are surprised, and the ones who thought they were sure to get in were unknown to the god.
It's the promised land period end of sentence. It is a giant version of what Israel was in the days of antiquity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 04:35 PM

6,715 posts, read 12,274,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
Who said that ? I don't care what Obama says because he is already an established liar and servant of Satan.Even Satan's minions can play the Jesus card while they lead you to hell.
Obama is an established servant of Satan? I can see it now...

Late at night inside the Oval Office, President Obama quietly locks all the doors and draws the shades tight. He does a double-check underneath the sofas and behind all the furniture to make sure no one is there. He pokes his head out the door for one final look-around and dismisses the Secret Service agents to their chambers. He is now completely alone and he retreats behind the desk upon which many President's before him once sat.

He pushes a button that was secretly installed by another of Satan's minions and the wall panel turns around to reveal a shrine of the most devilish sort. There is an altar with eternal candles burning brightly and a pentagram inlaid upon a beautiful mahogany wood panel. Incense blows smoky wisps of jasmine and cinnamon throughout the room. President Obama kneels down before the altar and speaks to his Satanic father.

"Oh, Dark Lord, I have gone forth with your health care plan though it's not as all-encompassing as we hoped for. I have asked Congress and the Department of Defense to lift the ban on gays in the military. I realize this is all part of your demonic plan and that a national health care plan would be the first in a long line of necessary events for you to come back and rule this world. Please tell me what democratic policies you would like me to impress upon the people of this meager Christian land and it will be done!"

The candles flicker and the wispy trails of incense dance under the dim light. A cool breeze can be felt through the entire Oval Office. In front of the Pentagram, a holographic image of the Dark Lord appears before President Obama. The President bows before him and says "My Lord, I am your servant."

Satan looks upon him and says, "My faithful servant. The next plan of attack is to cut taxes for the middle class but increase taxes for the top five percent. The top five percent in this country are Jesus' advocates and they must be brought down before I can effectively rule the planet. They are rich bankers with golden parachutes, CEO's of companies in charge of diamond mining in Africa, child labor in third world countries, and schemers of the Ponzi sort. They are all allied with Jesus and must be brought down!"

Obama looks upon the Dark Lord and says, "Yes, my Master. It shall be done. I shall propose tax cuts for the masses and tax increases for the few in accordance with your wicked plan to topple Christianity!"

"Very good, my servant. Very good." Satan replies with a haughty laugh.

Obama laughs with him and says, "In just a short while the end will be near and we will rule the world!"

"Indeed!" Satan replies.

"Until next time, I bid you adieu," Obama says.

"Adieu," Satan replies.

Obama turns and presses the button under the Oval Office desk and everything returns to normal. The wispy incense trails disappear and the lights from the eternal candles is completely gone. Obama and Satan have just ratified their plans to go forth with the beginning of The End.

Somehow... This just doesn't strike me as having any basis in reality...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity