Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2010, 11:47 AM

1,867 posts, read 1,516,362 times

Advertisements

The first sermon of Jesus is not the cross message but rather Matthew 3:2. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. Change gets you in the kingdom of God not just acknowledgement that your a failure without God bailing you out with cross atonement. Another way to put it is you need to live out Romans 10:9 and THEN live out Romans 6:1 to put yourself in a position to be in the kingdom of God. Water baptism is NOT a Pharisee work to go to the Lake of Fire---John 3:5. Animal offerings is a Pharisee work to go to the Lake of Fire TODAY---John 1:17. Sabbath observance is NOT a Pharisee work to go to the Lake of Fire---Hebrews 4. Circumcision is a Pharisee work to go to the Lake of Fire TODAY---John 1:17. In summary we have Works for Today and Works Voided Out Today. In summary we have the New Law with the Old Law replaced Today. Another way to put it is applying 2 Timothy 2:15 with any subject matter in the bible.

It's ONLY my hope to share this information to bring 100% bible believers together---John 8:32. Winning arguments and worrying about hurting people's feelings is the least thing to accomplish for me cause their are people on the planet that literally believe James 5:20 and Matthew 10:22
in real life today.

If Matthew 5:9 tells you to be curious who believe all the bible then I'm the type of person you want to really know and mess with a lot.

If John 17 tells you a relationship in God is more then a 1 on 1 thing but rather a people chemistry right then I'm the person your looking for in your kingdom of God efforts.

If the Holy Spirit tell you John 8:32 is NOT for 90% bible believers only then you want to have communion or fellowship with me and know your
having actual CHURCH today.

The Holy Spirit don't have no problem making me bring up 1 Peter 3:3 and
1 Timothy 2 today.

The Holy Spirit I get come from John 6:63 and then the rest of the book
follows.

The faith of Christ I get come from Romans 10:17 and then the rest of the
book follows.

The life in Christ I get come from Matthew 4:4 and then the rest of the book follows.

The grace in Christ I get come from Romans 6:1 and then the rest of the book follows even Romans 10:9.

The acceptance in Christ I get come from John 8:32 and then the rest of the book follows even John 3:16.

The relationship in Christ I get come from John 17 and then the rest of the book follows even John 8:32 and Amos 3:3 or 2 Cor. 6:14-17.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity