Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 05:21 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,627,883 times

Advertisements

Nahum 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revenges; the LORD revenges, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserves wrath for his enemies

Exodus 20:5 "You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Deuteronomy 32:35 'Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.'

Deuteronomy 32:41 If I sharpen My flashing sword, And My hand takes hold on justice, I will render vengeance on My adversaries, And I will repay those who hate Me.

Joshua 24:19 Then Joshua said to the people, "You will not be able to serve the LORD, for He is a holy God. He is a jealous God; He will not forgive your transgression or your sins.

Psalm 94:1 O LORD, God of vengeance, God of vengeance, shine forth!

Colossians 1:21 This includes you who were once far away from God. You were his enemies, separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions.

Ephesians 2:3 Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

Psalm 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.

Psalm 119:139 My devotion [for your words] consumes me, because my enemies have forgotten your words

Hebrews 10:26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

Hebrews 10:27 All that is left is a terrifying wait for judgment and a raging fire that will consume God's enemies.

Isaiah 26:11 O LORD, Your hand is lifted up yet they do not see it. They see Your zeal for the people and are put to shame; Indeed, fire will devour Your enemies.

John 5:29 and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.

1 Timothy 2:4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Hebrews 6:4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit,

2 Peter 2:20 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first.

If you do not confess your sins and repent once and for all time...and become born-again...CHANGED! into the character of Christ, and walk as He walked...you are considered enemies of God...and if God's enemies, then also the enemy of the saints...the enemy of the saints are also the enemies of God. Saints are born again obedient believer's in God's Word, who keep His commandments...who walk in the Spirit of Christ...NOTHING less.

We are commanded to love our enemies...and this doesn't mean to side step tippy-toed around them..making sure not to "stir-up" anything. It means to love you enough to tell you the truth in hope that you! or at least someone! will hear it and believe and turn from your/their iniquities forever amd turn instead toward God...living in his will for your life!

You know...I WILL! REJOICE! when I no longer have to defend God's holy Word...or be attacked and ridiculed and slandered because of my devotion to Him...or because of my passion to let the world know His truth...the rest of just being in His presence, where there are no longer any unbeliever's, as they will not be in heaven but will be where the Father promises their final destiny to be...separated from Him forever.

...and it doesn't have to be any of you!!!...If you would just harken to His Word! BEFORE YOU DIE!

GOD HATES WORKER'S OF INIQUITY! GET IT...?! HE HATES THEM!

DO YOU STILL SIN WILLFULLY? YES? NO?

IF YES...YOU ARE A WORKER OF INIQUITY! YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AGAIN! AND HE HATES YOU! HE DOES NOT ABIDE IN YOU! NOR DOES HE KNOW YOU!

DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

...please........please wake up.

In Christ's love...prayerfully in His truth,
Verna.

Hebrews 9:27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment...

...please be judged to go to His right...be saved from the second death.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2010, 05:26 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,720,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Nahum 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revenges; the LORD revenges, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserves wrath for his enemies

Exodus 20:5 "You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Deuteronomy 32:35 'Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.'

Deuteronomy 32:41 If I sharpen My flashing sword, And My hand takes hold on justice, I will render vengeance on My adversaries, And I will repay those who hate Me.

Joshua 24:19 Then Joshua said to the people, "You will not be able to serve the LORD, for He is a holy God. He is a jealous God; He will not forgive your transgression or your sins.

Psalm 94:1 O LORD, God of vengeance, God of vengeance, shine forth!

Colossians 1:21 This includes you who were once far away from God. You were his enemies, separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions.

Ephesians 2:3 Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

Psalm 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies: you anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.

Psalm 119:139 My devotion [for your words] consumes me, because my enemies have forgotten your words

Hebrews 10:26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

Hebrews 10:27 All that is left is a terrifying wait for judgment and a raging fire that will consume God's enemies.

Isaiah 26:11 O LORD, Your hand is lifted up yet they do not see it. They see Your zeal for the people and are put to shame; Indeed, fire will devour Your enemies.

John 5:29 and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.

1 Timothy 2:4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Hebrews 6:4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit,

2 Peter 2:20 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first.

If you do not confess your sins and repent once and for all time...and become born-again...CHANGED! into the character of Christ, and walk as He walked...you are considered enemies of God...and if God's enemies, then also the enemy of the saints...the enemy of the saints are also the enemies of God. Saints are born again obedient believer's in God's Word, who keep His commandments...who walk in the Spirit of Christ...NOTHING less.

We are commanded to love our enemies...and this doesn't mean to side step tippy-toed around them..making sure not to "stir-up" anything. It means to love you enough to tell you the truth in hope that you! or at least someone! will hear it and believe and turn from your/their iniquities forever amd turn instead toward God...living in his will for your life!

You know...I WILL! REJOICE! when I no longer have to defend God's holy Word...or be attacked and ridiculed and slandered because of my devotion to Him...or because of my passion to let the world know His truth...the rest of just being in His presence, where there are no longer any unbeliever's, as they will not be in heaven but will be where the Father promises their final destiny to be...separated from Him forever.

...and it doesn't have to be any of you!!!...If you would just harken to His Word! BEFORE YOU DIE!

IF YES...YOU ARE A WORKER OF INIQUITY! YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AGAIN! AND HE HATES YOU! HE DOES NOT ABIDE IN YOU! NOR DOES HE KNOW YOU!

DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

Verna.

Hebrews 9:27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment...

...please be judged to go to His right...be saved from the second death.

Your message of Hate is appalling.

And your teaching and asking people to be saved is the same as saying they must save themselves. Its a mockery of the true salvation that was won by Christ on the cross and when he was resurrected from the dead.

I praise the living God, because he is love. The false God of hate will be thrown down ...

If your God hates most of the people in the world because they are not Christians, then you must hate them as well, even though you say that you love them. How can you love unbelievers if God hates them? May God have mercy on us all.

Amen ...

Old 07-15-2010, 05:52 PM

37,336 posts, read 28,087,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Your message of Hate is appalling.

And your teaching and asking people to be saved is the same as saying they must save themselves. Its a mockery of the true salvation that was won by Christ on the cross and when he was resurrected from the dead.

I praise the living God, because he is love. The false God of hate will be thrown down ...

If your God hates most of the people in the world because they are not Christians, then you must hate them as well, even though you say that you love them. How can you love unbelievers if God hates them? May God have mercy on us all.

Amen ...
It leaves me in no doubt those who do not believe like her are hated by her , how can you believe any differently after reading ther posts .

To keep signing off with "In Christ's love" is an insult to the good news.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:58 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,720,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
It leaves me in no doubt those who do not believe like her are hated by her , how can you believe any differently after reading ther posts .

To keep signing off with "In Christ's love" is an insult to the good news.

Indeed, everyone can finally see their true colors shining through ...

Old 07-15-2010, 06:27 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,352,295 times
Quote:
Just adding...
John 17:2 "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

So correct Sciotamicks, Jesus suffered and was tortured, tormented and gave his blood for everyone's sin, took up our infirimities, carried our diseases and destroyed death for all who have faith in Him. Now he is sitting at the right hand of the Father and will never again suffer or be tormented by anything. When Jesus came the first time, it was not to judge, but to save. The second time he will come as Judge. And a judge does nor torment over just judgements. All those who do not believe in Christ will be judged by their deeds, (law). Those living by faith in Christ, there is no law. We are justified by faith in Christ, by what we know and live in our hearts, He has done, suffered, shed his blood, took our sins and nailed them to the cross, died, went to hell and destroyed the devil's work, conquered death and proved there was eternal life by his own resurrection and proved there was heaven by those watching the Lord ascend into heaven--all for us. Then- give us the Blessed gift of the Holy Spirit to help us live the life God has for us, to work out our salvation.

A question?? How long could you take a person verbally and in action hating you? Could you live with that person 24/7 for 70 years? Wouldn't one flee the evil?
Then why would we expect God to live with the devil, his angels and his followers for eternity? If we are not for God then we are against Him
Awesome post mercy777

Old 07-15-2010, 06:31 PM

8,109 posts, read 6,851,897 times
Verna...

You just said:

"AND HE (GOD) HATES YOU!"

Verna.

Listen to yourself.

What is going on?
Is everything ok??
We're here if you need us.
Your words do not reflect someone who has a lot of peace in their heart.
Come talk to us.

peace,
sparrow

Old 07-15-2010, 06:33 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,352,295 times

Hate to sound like a broken record but .... WOW.

Yes, true colors are starting to come out.

Old 07-15-2010, 06:47 PM

63,461 posts, read 39,726,177 times
Quote:

DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

Verna.
OMG Verna . . . God is NOT human. Hate is a negative human emotion that has been twisted by our hurt ego into evil. God's ego cannot be hurt and He cannot and does not hate!!! Hate is evil and there is no evil in God. ALL the negative human emotions are twisted versions born of our human weaknesses. God has no weaknesses and He has NO negative human emotions! I weep for the psychological damage the religions have wreaked within the souls of so many otherwise beautiful people!

Old 07-15-2010, 06:52 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,539,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Verna...

You just said:

"AND HE (GOD) HATES YOU!"

Verna.

Listen to yourself.

What is going on?
Is everything ok??
We're here if you need us.
Your words do not reflect someone who has a lot of peace in their heart.
Come talk to us.

peace,
sparrow
A gentle loving bird...

Old 07-15-2010, 07:01 PM

1,315 posts, read 1,860,329 times
Quote:

DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

2 Timothy 2: 18Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. 22Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 23But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. 24And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

This is why judgment will fall on the House of God first at the pre tribulational rapture event, This is when those that went astray, having their faith overthrown or those that had believed but lived the wild life having given up their first inheritance to attend the Marriage Supper will be chasten by the Father and thus becoming vessels unto dishonour in God's House.

So even those that had their faith overthrown are still His as the Lord knows who are His, having His seal and thus the call is given out to believers to depart from inquity so that they obtain that eternal glory of being that vessel unto honour in God's House.

2 Timothy 2: 10Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. 11It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself. 14Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. 15Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

So the call to run that race is by looking to the author and finisher of our faith, Jesus Christ, Our Good Shepherd, trusting Him to help us lay aside every weight and sin that so easily besets us in running that race of being that vessel unto honour in His House as we apply our faith in Him and all His promises to us in keeping us from falling and to present us faultless to His glory. The just shall live by faith.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity