U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 03:21 AM

5,499 posts, read 4,577,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Apparently stargazzer doesn't understand that while men may like to LOOK at a younger female, they would much rather, ummm, KNOW a more experienced woman who is confident, revved up in the hormone department (30s and 40s), and ready to conquer, no matter the clothing or lack thereof.

I'm not even going to bother to respond to his latest post. Foolishness, it is.
Sensuality is something that needs to age...young 'uns are apt to giggle a lot while much confused as to how to put a man on his knees...

30-up women (the age when beauty truly ensnares) scare the men and hide it by saying things like "16-23 babes are the best". Men who say these things are scared boys, just protecting their E G O...

All in a friendly banter...no offense meant...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2010, 07:51 AM

21,188 posts, read 21,025,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Sensuality is something that needs to age...young 'uns are apt to giggle a lot while much confused as to how to put a man on his knees...

30-up women (the age when beauty truly ensnares) scare the men and hide it by saying things like "16-23 babes are the best". Men who say these things are scared boys, just protecting their E G O...

All in a friendly banter...no offense meant...
Couldn't agree with you more, my friend! To be honest, I think I look better now that I'm in my 30's than I did in my 20's. And I still get hit on all the time - even though I never take my wedding ring off.
The male friends that I have that are still attracted to very young girls are my most immature friends. I still love them and all - they just have a LOT of growing up to do. So, I will take our dear, misguided Stragazzer's comments in stride.

Old 07-17-2010, 07:40 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,577,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Couldn't agree with you more, my friend! To be honest, I think I look better now that I'm in my 30's than I did in my 20's. And I still get hit on all the time - even though I never take my wedding ring off.
The male friends that I have that are still attracted to very young girls are my most immature friends. I still love them and all - they just have a LOT of growing up to do. So, I will take our dear, misguided Stragazzer's comments in stride.
Hah!

Old 07-18-2010, 01:57 AM

3,448 posts, read 2,681,102 times
Sorry I couldn't make it to the party a little earlier, had lots of visiting to do.

What is this thread called again...?

Seems pretty quiet.

Maybe women just love to make men sin....

Ah ha ha ha....

tommorows Sunday , so lets try and be respectful of something !

Old 07-18-2010, 11:07 AM

8,435 posts, read 8,677,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Sorry I couldn't make it to the party a little earlier, had lots of visiting to do.

What is this thread called again...?

Seems pretty quiet.

Maybe women just love to make men sin....

Ah ha ha ha....

tommorows Sunday , so lets try and be respectful of something !
I remember being 16- 23.5... it was during that time that I perfected my 'wiles' and realized I could manipulate men AND they would look at me differently if I did certain things.

It was after that when I realized that was not the attention I desired. There are so many changes in those years for both men and women.

That said, I think it is ultimately up to the guy to control himself. I have walked through the grocery store...not looking my best... and was creeped out by the guy at the other end of the aisle...

I think what bothers most people about your age range is that we have or have had 16 year old daughters (and were 16 ourselves) and realize how naive they are..vulnerable... I believe that is why the age of consent is 18 in most places.. At least change it to 18-23.5 because unless you are also under 18... there is a problem.

Old 07-20-2010, 12:02 AM

3,448 posts, read 2,681,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katjonjj View Post
I remember being 16- 23.5... it was during that time that I perfected my 'wiles' and realized I could manipulate men AND they would look at me differently if I did certain things.

It was after that when I realized that was not the attention I desired. There are so many changes in those years for both men and women.

That said, I think it is ultimately up to the guy to control himself. I have walked through the grocery store...not looking my best... and was creeped out by the guy at the other end of the aisle...

I think what bothers most people about your age range is that we have or have had 16 year old daughters (and were 16 ourselves) and realize how naive they are..vulnerable... I believe that is why the age of consent is 18 in most places.. At least change it to 18-23.5 because unless you are also under 18... there is a problem.
I'm sorry but if you follow all the baloney posts what is presented is .....

a) OMG are we christian ladies being tentative to how we dress to
ensure that we do "not" cause men to sin....OMG...?
b) Stargazzer says....hey no worry ladies unless your between 16-23.5
men arn't looking.
c) OMG Stargazzer you meanie you, how dare you imply that men are not checking me out !......We don't like you !
d) Oh well then, says Stargazzer, maybe you would rather understand that you cause men to sin...it seems a terribly important part of the day.

Hey....its not my fault 16-23.5 is the flowering beauty time in a woman that men and women notice. Thats the age of all the fashion models and its obviously for a reason.
Sure theres always a few old models that remain in spite of age , but the guidlines ARE the guidlines.
Vitality wise these are as well the best years for pregnancey.

Women having babies after years of partys and different boyfriends is without interest to the best biology has to offer a new born . It is selfish.
We are living in a kooky world with wierd social expectations.
This thread is designed to console fear in the refusal to face the reality of
the real world. Let me say this...
Yesterday, it was so beautiful out I went for a walk after checking in at work and doing a couple of odds and ends.
On my way I crossed the street and was passing an ice cream joint.
Approaching me was a group of people, three girls, 14-16, a boy 12 or so
and a man about 29-31....big good lookin guy.
Very quickly one of the girls I noticed had perfect figure before she turned and I could see her face....she was a knockout...
With this, in a split second no more I quickly turned away and looked at the guy....Our eyes locked and he was saying...oh are you looking at these girls? My eyes said ....give me a freakin break pal.
The point is ...the guy knows and everybody knows that young girls are "pleasant" to view.
It doesn't mean that people are gocking and having sinful thoughts...its just part of being alive.
Now....thats how it is...people look at healthy people because its something to gravitate towards and is encouraging.
Weirdo's & sicko's are different case's.
People and buisness know that the young healthy look is the nicest to look at. Don't give me this change it to 18......I'm not the holder of twisted
thoughts. I supose all the girls under 18 in your books should go to jail or something if they work in fashion and strut down the cat walk.
Give me a break lady.
The newsflash for the day is.......when people look at people it doesn't mean that there doging into area's of intimacey in their imagination.
Is that hard to understand...???

Last edited by stargazzer; 07-20-2010 at 12:15 AM..

Old 07-20-2010, 12:34 AM

21,188 posts, read 21,025,220 times
I'm sorry - but if you were checking out 14-16 year old girls - that's kind of sick. I remember getting hit on when I was that young - it was really creepy. It was even creepier when I was getting hit on in my late 20's because the guys thought I was still in high school. CREEPY!

Old 07-20-2010, 01:04 AM

8,435 posts, read 8,677,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I'm sorry but if you follow all the baloney posts what is presented is .....

a) OMG are we christian ladies being tentative to how we dress to
ensure that we do "not" cause men to sin....OMG...?
b) Stargazzer says....hey no worry ladies unless your between 16-23.5
men arn't looking.
c) OMG Stargazzer you meanie you, how dare you imply that men are not checking me out !......We don't like you !
d) Oh well then, says Stargazzer, maybe you would rather understand that you cause men to sin...it seems a terribly important part of the day.

Hey....its not my fault 16-23.5 is the flowering beauty time in a woman that men and women notice. Thats the age of all the fashion models and its obviously for a reason.
Sure theres always a few old models that remain in spite of age , but the guidlines ARE the guidlines.
Vitality wise these are as well the best years for pregnancey.

Women having babies after years of partys and different boyfriends is without interest to the best biology has to offer a new born . It is selfish.
We are living in a kooky world with wierd social expectations.
This thread is designed to console fear in the refusal to face the reality of
the real world. Let me say this...
Yesterday, it was so beautiful out I went for a walk after checking in at work and doing a couple of odds and ends.
On my way I crossed the street and was passing an ice cream joint.
Approaching me was a group of people, three girls, 14-16, a boy 12 or so
and a man about 29-31....big good lookin guy.
Very quickly one of the girls I noticed had perfect figure before she turned and I could see her face....she was a knockout...
With this, in a split second no more I quickly turned away and looked at the guy....Our eyes locked and he was saying...oh are you looking at these girls? My eyes said ....give me a freakin break pal.
The point is ...the guy knows and everybody knows that young girls are "pleasant" to view.
It doesn't mean that people are gocking and having sinful thoughts...its just part of being alive.
Now....thats how it is...people look at healthy people because its something to gravitate towards and is encouraging.
Weirdo's & sicko's are different case's.
People and buisness know that the young healthy look is the nicest to look at. Don't give me this change it to 18......I'm not the holder of twisted
thoughts. I supose all the girls under 18 in your books should go to jail or something if they work in fashion and strut down the cat walk.
Give me a break lady.
The newsflash for the day is.......when people look at people it doesn't mean that there doging into area's of intimacey in their imagination.
Is that hard to understand...???
I do find it hard to understand. You state that 16 - 23.5 is where all the 'lust' goes and not older women... Well I do find it creepy if a grown man is looking at a 16 year old in that light. A car can be sexy too but for obvious reasons it doesn't cause lust.

So yeah I find your posts rather creepy. If you changed it to 18 I would feel less creeped out. But you do as you please. I was just pointing out that a woman is growing inside and out at that age. She is learning the power she has and can have over men. However, if you have been 16, 17.. you know how childlike they really are and to me.. that is an obvious reason for not lusting after 16, 17, 10 year olds.....

Again.. you do as you please. I don't care if a man doesn't lust after me or that you only notice the young models and think they are more prominent.

The average age of a model is around 22 I believe. Yet, that no more proves that younger women are lusted after only until 23.5 anymore than all the 16 year olds in golf now means 23.5 is the oldest one can be to golf. There is a difference between admiration and lust. So are you trying to say that youth in itself is causing men to sin?

In your limited world perhaps this is true. In mine... not so much.

Old 07-20-2010, 01:31 AM

2,792 posts, read 3,656,873 times
I can't understand why some people think it is only MEN that are "visually stimulated". Or is that just to appease the fragile male ego, so that they don't think "their" woman might be turned on by a buff, muscular, sexy young man?
Sorry, guys, but this is a total myth. Women are VERY "visual", too. Nothing "sinful" about it, unless you choose it to be. For the most part, women are usually better able to control their sexual urges, but not as a rule.

Old 07-20-2010, 05:21 AM

5,556 posts, read 6,912,237 times
The chastity belt. Yet another part of human history where men attempted to control women. Ever known of any man in history who wore one or was forced to wear one? Why didn't they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or