U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 08:11 PM

21,669 posts, read 30,327,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Readers may simply refer back to my posts #121 and 183. Most Christians have sense enough to know that the Bible clearly teaches that unbelievers will spend eternity in the lake of fire. Universalist's reject what the Bible says about it.

For those who would like to learn some basic Bible doctrine so that they can come to an understanding of the truth concerning God and His plan for man, here are a couple of good places to learn...

Fundamentals : Country Bible Church - Brenham, TX

Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries / Grace Bible Church - bible doctrine truth in Christ
That's because Christians listen to the Holy Spirit who guides us to the truth, something UR reject.

Old 07-21-2010, 08:12 PM

3,381 posts, read 3,503,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
Readers may simply refer back to my posts #121 and 183. Most Christians have sense enough to know that the Bible clearly teaches that unbelievers will spend eternity in the lake of fire. Universalist's reject what the Bible says about it.

For those who would like to learn some basic Bible doctrine so that they can come to an understanding of the truth concerning God and His plan for man, here are a couple of good places to learn...

Fundamentals : Country Bible Church - Brenham, TX

Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries / Grace Bible Church - bible doctrine truth in Christ

Most Christians have been sleeping for 2000 years, so I'm not really sure I want to trust their interpretation of the Bible. Every single follower of Christ is given the Holy Spirit.

If the Church had interpreted the Bible correctly we could NEVER, not in a billion years, have had anything BUT the fruits of the Spirit manifesting; wars, conquests, crusades, inquisitions, stakes, and witch hunts. Those weren't fruits last time I checked.

Here are some good links to study.

Jesus saves all mankind, the truly Good News, Christian universalism--Ultimate Reconcilation--Doctrine of Inclusion--Restitution of all--glorious gospel--Victorious Gospel of Jesus Christ

L. Ray Smith - Exposing Those Who Contradict

evangelicaluniversalist.com • Index page

THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK

Old 07-21-2010, 08:50 PM

40,404 posts, read 26,920,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
That's because Christians listen to the Holy Spirit who guides us to the truth, something UR reject.
When will you stop lying about UR in the benighted belief that you are doing God's work? UR's are the ONLY ones who seem to ACTUALLY believe in the Living Word of God and the Holy Spirit within guiding us to what God has "written in our hearts" . . . not what is "written in ink" by ignorant primitives 2000 - 4000 + years ago.

Old 07-21-2010, 08:59 PM

21,669 posts, read 30,327,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
When will you stop lying about UR in the benighted belief that you are doing God's work? UR's are the ONLY ones who seem to ACTUALLY believe in the Living Word of God and the Holy Spirit within guiding us to what God has "written in our hearts" . . . not what is "written in ink" by ignorant primitives 2000 - 4000 + years ago.
Amazing since they are the ones who have distorted the Word of God to fit their beliefs. Oh but I forget you don't believe the Bible

Old 07-21-2010, 09:08 PM

40,404 posts, read 26,920,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Amazing since they are the ones who have distorted the Word of God to fit their beliefs. Oh but I forget you don't believe the Bible
Another Lie!! I believe the Bible PROPERLY, SPIRITUALLY and INTELLIGENTLY interpreted . . . not ignorantly read as if it were written for our 21st century generation and our culture . . . instead of for a completely foreign ignorant and savage culture 2000 - 4000 + years ago.

Old 07-22-2010, 03:49 PM

7,817 posts, read 10,731,326 times
Good Evening, everyone....

Unfortunately, this one is another "wrap."

THREAD CLOSED.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or