U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 05:48 PM

62,977 posts, read 34,302,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
fundamental christianity preaches the problem and not the answer which is Jesus.
You keep saying that when you KNOW IT IS A LIE. How can you sit there and say with a straight face that Christianity does not preach that the answer is Jesus. How do you do it? I guess it comes naturally to some people.

I am sick and tired of this neverending harping and spreading of misinformation about other people's faith. There ought to be a rule against in the forum.

Old 07-19-2010, 05:53 PM

32,221 posts, read 21,094,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You keep saying that when you KNOW IT IS A LIE. How can you sit there and say with a straight face that Christianity does not preach that the answer is Jesus. How do you do it? I guess it comes naturally to some people.

I am sick and tired of this neverending harping and attacks against other people's faith. There ought to be a rule against in the forum.
How do i do it by reading your posts and everyone elses post that believes the same as you .

I challenge you to bring up one post of yours or any other who believes the same as you that proclaims the good news , without mentioning wrath,judgement ,ET , annihilation , the lake of fire or any of the the bible verses you deem as threats from God.

The good news is Jesus is our Savior and not only ours but of all men , He demonstrated His amazing love for us while we were still sinners , in that Christ died for us, this is good news, this is a trus worthy saying

Last edited by pcamps; 07-19-2010 at 06:17 PM..

Old 07-19-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
I challenge you to bring up one post of yours or any other who believes the same as you that proclaims the good news , without mentioning wrath,judgement ,ET , annihilation , the lake of fire or any of the the bible verses you deem as threats from God.

The good news is Jesus is our Savior , He demonstrated His amazing love for us while we were still sinners , in that Christ died for us, this is good news
I searched with my user name and keyword John 3:16, which is the message of good news, and I am sorry to inform you, that your accusation is dead wrong. There are so many posts of me talking about the good news that that I didn't even bother to count them.

Moderator cut: flaming

You talk about love, but your resentful attacks prove nothing but the opposite. What have believers of Christ done to you to deserve your hatred?

Enjoy being on my ignore list.

Old 07-19-2010, 06:06 PM

32,221 posts, read 21,094,471 times
Quote:
I searched with my user name and keyword John 3:16, which is the message of good news, and I am sorry to inform you, that your accusation is dead wrong. There are so many posts of me talking about the good news that that I didn't even bother to count them.

Moderator cut: orphaned

You talk about love, but your resentful attacks prove nothing but the opposite. What have believers of Christ done to you to deserve your hatred?

Why do you not bring those posts up ? . I'm hateful because i call fundamental christianity for what is a false religion ?.

Old 07-19-2010, 06:11 PM

7,374 posts, read 7,399,592 times
Romans 11 clearly tells us that the Israelis in the time of Christ who rejected him and had him killed, to whom Christ message was first given, would be saved and would eventually receive mercy. And Paul was not the only personage of the bible who spoke of the eventual salvation of all even the wicked and unbelieving.

The scriptures that twin spin quoted do not speak of eternal torment in the least, though they do speak of Judgment by fire, which Paul also refers to in Corinthians when he speaks of those who will be saved as passing through the fire.

Luke 12:47 certainly does not substantiate the idea of the everlasting damnation of those that do not believe, as it clearly teaches that those who do not believe(do not know the truth) will suffer few blows(i.e little punishment) in contrast to those who do know the truth and sin against that which they know(the pharisees and the pharisaic Christians who like the pharisees live in condemnation over others when they themselves know that they have been forgiven, i,e the wicked servants who will be apportioned their fate with the unbelievers).

The word condemned(in some translations such as the KJV it is translated as damned) found in Mark 16:16 and in John 3:18 are the words "katakrinō" and "krinō" in the Greek, and they mean "to be judged" or "to be cut off" ... The audience relevance of these two verses always escapes the fundamentalists ... Christ was speaking specifically to the Israelis to whom he brought his message in the beginning. And in fact all those Israelis were judged and cut off as Paul wrote about in Romans 11, in 70 ad the judgment was finally completed when the temple was destroyed and the Jews where killed or dispersed throughout the world ... But this was a national judgment and we find that they did not believe because God had blinded them to the truth of Christ, and even Christ admitted that he spoke in parables so that they would hear and not understand, lest they should turn and repent and be healed of their blindness. None of these verses have anything to do with everlasting torment.

Old 07-19-2010, 06:13 PM

7,811 posts, read 10,700,409 times
Folks, let's please try to stay ON TOPIC and above all, BE NICE!

(It's called the Terms of Service!)

~Thanks.

Old 07-19-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Why do you not bring those posts up ? . I'm hateful because i call fundamental christianity for what is a false religion ?.
You are hateful because you knowingly spread lies and misinformation about Christians and their beliefs and you purposely try to present them in false negative light. And there you go again, calling Christianity a false religion in you last post. This is a Christian site if you haven't noticed, and you coming here to attack and judge other peoples faith is completely uncalled for.

Old 07-19-2010, 06:24 PM

5,499 posts, read 4,571,799 times
Default "Irony"

Quote:

I am sick and tired of this neverending harping and spreading of misinformation about other people's faith. There ought to be a rule against in the forum.
Quote:
How do i do it by reading your posts and everyone elses post that believes the same as you .

The good news is Jesus is our Savior and not only ours but of all men , He demonstrated His amazing love for us while we were still sinners , in that Christ died for us, this is good news, this is a trus worthy saying
Quote:

Moderator cut: flaming

Quote:
Quote:
You are hateful because you knowingly spread lies and misinformation about Christians and their beliefs and you purposely try to present them in false negative light. And there you go again, calling Christianity a false religion in you last post. This is a Christian site if you haven't noticed, and you coming here to attack and judge other peoples faith is completely uncalled for.
Are these words coming from grown men who profess to be..........

Or from over grown children who want everybody to dance according to each other's tune...

Stop in the name of GOD...before this thread bites the dust (as usual)

Old 07-19-2010, 06:28 PM

7,811 posts, read 10,700,409 times
Sorry folks, but when June does a "mod cut" she means it.

THREAD CLOSED

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or