U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-20-2010, 07:06 AM
 
21 posts, read 21,821 times
Reputation: 21

Advertisements

This is My Latest Thought on the Subject I felt like Sharing.

THE FIRST DEATH
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while not in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light )

This is a Bad Form of Death because
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while not in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light ) Hides One's Nakedness and Shame ( Sin )
because there is No Light Present to Expose ( Reveal ) it. Thus, Everyone that Experiences this Death
is Comfortable in His/Her Sins and Loves the Darkness because it Blinds Them To their Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ).

The Darkness Hides and Blinds the Soul to its Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ) but Cannot Clothe and Remove it
therefore, those that Love the Darkness must come to Accept the Light and Come Out of the Darkness
to have their Shame ( Sins ) Removed and Nakedness Covered.
( THEY ALL WILL )

Those Blinded by the Darkness that Refuse to Come to the Light cannot Behold that Light and Find Rest
because the Light ( Truth ) Condemns the Darkness ( Falsehood ) and Torments those that Hate it. Therefore,
those that Seek to Remain in the Darkness who Behold the Light shall Not Find Rest until they Come to Accept the Light
and Come Out of the Darkness that Keeps Them in Bondage to Sin and Imprisons Them in Death.
( THEY ALL WILL BE DRAWN INTO THE LIGHT )

THE SECOND DEATH
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light )

This is the Worst Form of Death because
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light ) Exposes One's Nakedness and Shame ( Sin )
because there is No Darkness Present to Hide ( Conceal ) it. Thus, Everyone that Experiences this Death
is Tormented in His/Her Sins and Hates the Light because it Reveals To Them their Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ).

The Light Exposes and Reveals to the Soul its Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ) but, Can also Clothe and Remove it
therefore, those that Hate the Light must come to Reject the Darkness and Come into the Light
to have their Shame ( Sins ) Removed and Nakedness Covered.
( THEY ALL WILL )

Those Exposed by the Light that Seek to Remain in the Darkness cannot Hide in that Darkness and Find Rest
because the Darkness ( Falsehood ) is Condemned by the Light ( Truth ) and Torments those that Love it. Therefore,
those that Refuse to Come to the Light who Hide in the Darkness shall Not Find Rest until they Come to Reject the Darkness
and Come into the Light that shall Set Them Free from Sin and Liberate Them from Death.
( THEY ALL WILL BE DRAWN OUT OF THE DARKNESS )

THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE
The Presence of the Lamb Revealed from Heaven in Flaming Fire

The Presence of the Lamb Revealed from Heaven in Flaming Fire shall Engulf the Earth and its Heaven in Fire
Consuming the Sinners therein and Melting the Elements of the Earth ( Natural Man ) with Fervent Heat.
The Elements of the Earth ( Natural Man ) to be Melted in the Fire of God includes the Evil Thoughts of His Carnal Mind,
the Lustful Passions of His Carnal Nature and the Unrighteous Works of His Carnal Flesh. Thus, the Earth ( Natural Man )
and Everything in it ( Him ) shall be Burned Up, Purifying the Land ( Man ) of its ( His ) Wickedness.

Once God has Consumed Earth ( Natural Man ) and Dissolved the Heaven ( Garment of Filthiness ) that Clothes it ( Him )
shall Natural Man become More Scarce than Pure Gold because He will Have Been Changed taking on the Properties of the Fire
( God ) that Consumed Him. Thus, He shall be Righteous etc. like God and Not like his Former Self that was Turned into Ashes.
Since Natural Man shall not stand in the Judgment, nor in the Congregation of the Righteous, He shall be as Stubble
and into Smoke shall He Consume away becoming as though He had not been having His Name Destroyed and Forgotten.

Earth ( Natural Man ) and the Heaven ( Garment of Filthiness ) that Clothes it ( Him ) shall be Renewed by Fire so that a
New Earth ( Spiritual Man ) and a New Heaven ( Garment of Righteousness ) to Clothe it ( Him ) Emerges in it's ( His ) Place.
This New Earth ( Spiritual Man ) and New Heaven ( Garment of Righteousness ) that Clothes it ( Him ) shall become the
Habitation of God and shall be Filled with His Glory ( Love, Peace & Goodness etc. ). In this New Earth ( Spiritual Man )
shall be neither Death, nor Sorrow, nor Sadness etc. as was in the Former Earth ( Natural Man ) that passed away.
( THERE SHALL BE A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH, THE HOME OF RIGHTEOUSNESS )

The Last Enemy to be Abolished is Death ( Spiritual Separation from God ). Therefore, Everyone that is Separated from God,
Imprisoned in Spiritual Death and in Bondage to Sin shall be Brought into Life ( Spiritual Union with God )
and out of Spiritual Death and Bondage to Sin so that there is No More Separation ( Death ).
( GOD SHALL BE ALL IN ALL )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-20-2010, 11:47 AM
 
Location: Arkansas
75 posts, read 85,821 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striving4God View Post
This is My Latest Thought on the Subject I felt like Sharing.

THE FIRST DEATH
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while not in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light )

This is a Bad Form of Death because
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while not in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light ) Hides One's Nakedness and Shame ( Sin )
because there is No Light Present to Expose ( Reveal ) it. Thus, Everyone that Experiences this Death
is Comfortable in His/Her Sins and Loves the Darkness because it Blinds Them To their Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ).

The Darkness Hides and Blinds the Soul to its Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ) but Cannot Clothe and Remove it
therefore, those that Love the Darkness must come to Accept the Light and Come Out of the Darkness
to have their Shame ( Sins ) Removed and Nakedness Covered.
( THEY ALL WILL )

Those Blinded by the Darkness that Refuse to Come to the Light cannot Behold that Light and Find Rest
because the Light ( Truth ) Condemns the Darkness ( Falsehood ) and Torments those that Hate it. Therefore,
those that Seek to Remain in the Darkness who Behold the Light shall Not Find Rest until they Come to Accept the Light
and Come Out of the Darkness that Keeps Them in Bondage to Sin and Imprisons Them in Death.
( THEY ALL WILL BE DRAWN INTO THE LIGHT )
Would you say this was the condition Adam when he was made/formed in the beginning...and before he and Eve partook of the tree of knowledge...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striving4God View Post
THE SECOND DEATH
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light )

This is the Worst Form of Death because
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light ) Exposes One's Nakedness and Shame ( Sin )
because there is No Darkness Present to Hide ( Conceal ) it. Thus, Everyone that Experiences this Death
is Tormented in His/Her Sins and Hates the Light because it Reveals To Them their Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ).

The Light Exposes and Reveals to the Soul its Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ) but, Can also Clothe and Remove it
therefore, those that Hate the Light must come to Reject the Darkness and Come into the Light
to have their Shame ( Sins ) Removed and Nakedness Covered.
( THEY ALL WILL )

Those Exposed by the Light that Seek to Remain in the Darkness cannot Hide in that Darkness and Find Rest
because the Darkness ( Falsehood ) is Condemned by the Light ( Truth ) and Torments those that Love it. Therefore,
those that Refuse to Come to the Light who Hide in the Darkness shall Not Find Rest until they Come to Reject the Darkness
and Come into the Light that shall Set Them Free from Sin and Liberate Them from Death.
( THEY ALL WILL BE DRAWN OUT OF THE DARKNESS )
Truth 'torments' falsehood...? Think again.
Truth, light, love...draws = rest.
Falsehood, darkness, evil...drives/condemns = unrest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striving4God View Post
THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE
The Presence of the Lamb Revealed from Heaven in Flaming Fire

The Presence of the Lamb Revealed from Heaven in Flaming Fire shall Engulf the Earth and its Heaven in Fire
Consuming the Sinners therein and Melting the Elements of the Earth ( Natural Man ) with Fervent Heat.
The Elements of the Earth ( Natural Man ) to be Melted in the Fire of God includes the Evil Thoughts of His Carnal Mind,
the Lustful Passions of His Carnal Nature and the Unrighteous Works of His Carnal Flesh. Thus, the Earth ( Natural Man )
and Everything in it ( Him ) shall be Burned Up, Purifying the Land ( Man ) of its ( His ) Wickedness.

Once God has Consumed Earth ( Natural Man ) and Dissolved the Heaven ( Garment of Filthiness ) that Clothes it ( Him )
shall Natural Man become More Scarce than Pure Gold because He will Have Been Changed taking on the Properties of the Fire
( God ) that Consumed Him. Thus, He shall be Righteous etc. like God and Not like his Former Self that was Turned into Ashes.
Since Natural Man shall not stand in the Judgment, nor in the Congregation of the Righteous, He shall be as Stubble
and into Smoke shall He Consume away becoming as though He had not been having His Name Destroyed and Forgotten.


Earth ( Natural Man ) and the Heaven ( Garment of Filthiness ) that Clothes it ( Him ) shall be Renewed by Fire so that a
New Earth ( Spiritual Man ) and a New Heaven ( Garment of Righteousness ) to Clothe it ( Him ) Emerges in it's ( His ) Place.
This New Earth ( Spiritual Man ) and New Heaven ( Garment of Righteousness ) that Clothes it ( Him ) shall become the
Habitation of God and shall be Filled with His Glory ( Love, Peace & Goodness etc. ). In this New Earth ( Spiritual Man )
shall be neither Death, nor Sorrow, nor Sadness etc. as was in the Former Earth ( Natural Man ) that passed away.
( THERE SHALL BE A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH, THE HOME OF RIGHTEOUSNESS )

The Last Enemy to be Abolished is Death ( Spiritual Separation from God ). Therefore, Everyone that is Separated from God,
Imprisoned in Spiritual Death and in Bondage to Sin shall be Brought into Life ( Spiritual Union with God )
and out of Spiritual Death and Bondage to Sin so that there is No More Separation ( Death ).
( GOD SHALL BE ALL IN ALL )
This will need more discussion, but will leave a scripture that comes to mind.
Isa 33:14-15

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil; KJV
S4G...thanks for sharing!...Rkin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2010, 02:34 PM
 
7,374 posts, read 7,203,323 times
Reputation: 892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striving4God View Post
This is My Latest Thought on the Subject I felt like Sharing.

THE FIRST DEATH
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while not in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light )

This is a Bad Form of Death because
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while not in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light ) Hides One's Nakedness and Shame ( Sin )
because there is No Light Present to Expose ( Reveal ) it. Thus, Everyone that Experiences this Death
is Comfortable in His/Her Sins and Loves the Darkness because it Blinds Them To their Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ).

The Darkness Hides and Blinds the Soul to its Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ) but Cannot Clothe and Remove it
therefore, those that Love the Darkness must come to Accept the Light and Come Out of the Darkness
to have their Shame ( Sins ) Removed and Nakedness Covered.
( THEY ALL WILL )

Those Blinded by the Darkness that Refuse to Come to the Light cannot Behold that Light and Find Rest
because the Light ( Truth ) Condemns the Darkness ( Falsehood ) and Torments those that Hate it. Therefore,
those that Seek to Remain in the Darkness who Behold the Light shall Not Find Rest until they Come to Accept the Light
and Come Out of the Darkness that Keeps Them in Bondage to Sin and Imprisons Them in Death.
( THEY ALL WILL BE DRAWN INTO THE LIGHT )

THE SECOND DEATH
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light )

This is the Worst Form of Death because
To be Dead in One's Sins in a State of Spiritual Separation from God
while in the Presence of the Lamb ( The Light ) Exposes One's Nakedness and Shame ( Sin )
because there is No Darkness Present to Hide ( Conceal ) it. Thus, Everyone that Experiences this Death
is Tormented in His/Her Sins and Hates the Light because it Reveals To Them their Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ).

The Light Exposes and Reveals to the Soul its Nakedness and Shame ( Sin ) but, Can also Clothe and Remove it
therefore, those that Hate the Light must come to Reject the Darkness and Come into the Light
to have their Shame ( Sins ) Removed and Nakedness Covered.
( THEY ALL WILL )

Those Exposed by the Light that Seek to Remain in the Darkness cannot Hide in that Darkness and Find Rest
because the Darkness ( Falsehood ) is Condemned by the Light ( Truth ) and Torments those that Love it. Therefore,
those that Refuse to Come to the Light who Hide in the Darkness shall Not Find Rest until they Come to Reject the Darkness
and Come into the Light that shall Set Them Free from Sin and Liberate Them from Death.
( THEY ALL WILL BE DRAWN OUT OF THE DARKNESS )

THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE
The Presence of the Lamb Revealed from Heaven in Flaming Fire

The Presence of the Lamb Revealed from Heaven in Flaming Fire shall Engulf the Earth and its Heaven in Fire
Consuming the Sinners therein and Melting the Elements of the Earth ( Natural Man ) with Fervent Heat.
The Elements of the Earth ( Natural Man ) to be Melted in the Fire of God includes the Evil Thoughts of His Carnal Mind,
the Lustful Passions of His Carnal Nature and the Unrighteous Works of His Carnal Flesh. Thus, the Earth ( Natural Man )
and Everything in it ( Him ) shall be Burned Up, Purifying the Land ( Man ) of its ( His ) Wickedness.

Once God has Consumed Earth ( Natural Man ) and Dissolved the Heaven ( Garment of Filthiness ) that Clothes it ( Him )
shall Natural Man become More Scarce than Pure Gold because He will Have Been Changed taking on the Properties of the Fire
( God ) that Consumed Him. Thus, He shall be Righteous etc. like God and Not like his Former Self that was Turned into Ashes.
Since Natural Man shall not stand in the Judgment, nor in the Congregation of the Righteous, He shall be as Stubble
and into Smoke shall He Consume away becoming as though He had not been having His Name Destroyed and Forgotten.

Earth ( Natural Man ) and the Heaven ( Garment of Filthiness ) that Clothes it ( Him ) shall be Renewed by Fire so that a
New Earth ( Spiritual Man ) and a New Heaven ( Garment of Righteousness ) to Clothe it ( Him ) Emerges in it's ( His ) Place.
This New Earth ( Spiritual Man ) and New Heaven ( Garment of Righteousness ) that Clothes it ( Him ) shall become the
Habitation of God and shall be Filled with His Glory ( Love, Peace & Goodness etc. ). In this New Earth ( Spiritual Man )
shall be neither Death, nor Sorrow, nor Sadness etc. as was in the Former Earth ( Natural Man ) that passed away.
( THERE SHALL BE A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH, THE HOME OF RIGHTEOUSNESS )

The Last Enemy to be Abolished is Death ( Spiritual Separation from God ). Therefore, Everyone that is Separated from God,
Imprisoned in Spiritual Death and in Bondage to Sin shall be Brought into Life ( Spiritual Union with God )
and out of Spiritual Death and Bondage to Sin so that there is No More Separation ( Death ).
( GOD SHALL BE ALL IN ALL )

Makes sense to me ... Certainly one way of looking at it, and a way i believe sheds some light on it all ...

Thanks for the post striving4God ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2010, 03:23 PM
 
Location: Sierra Nevada Land, CA
7,914 posts, read 8,493,119 times
Reputation: 11616
So hows does 2Peter 3:7 fit in with your concept of the THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE and the Second death?

****************
2Peter 3:7--By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2010, 03:41 PM
 
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
3,381 posts, read 3,383,010 times
Reputation: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
So hows does 2Peter 3:7 fit in with your concept of the THE LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE and the Second death?

****************
2Peter 3:7--By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
Don't you know the saints shall judge the world? Don't you know you shall judge angels?

What does this fire do?

Luke 12:49 "I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Tongues of fire?

Baptism of fire?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2010, 03:54 PM
 
7,866 posts, read 6,673,377 times
Reputation: 1371
New Creation, Endure to the End, Sleep, Judgement, Heaven, Attend 2nd Judgement, Crowned, Eternal life.... Glory to God........ Depending how you look at the purpose of God .... Be Blessed Sounds Great......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top