U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 09:16 AM

6,758 posts, read 10,577,414 times

Advertisements

Just in case anyone didn't ever read on this article. It's about the empty seat number in the tower building (taken from Tower of Babell) which houses the fifth parliament of Europe in Brussels, Belgium. The empty seat number is 666!!

Empty Seat Number 666

Now please don't accuse me of fear mongering. Trust me, that's the last thing I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to warn everyone that the things you think in the bible aren't real and aren't happening, are happening and has been happening! These people are setting the stage for Satan and the New World Order!

If you want to know more, check out one of my favorite Christian websites Jesus Is Savior.

Last edited by allenk893; 08-04-2010 at 09:37 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2010, 09:43 AM

6,892 posts, read 7,711,823 times
I am sure they do that on purpose, just like Hotels don't have a 13th floor. I would bet the seat isn't even there, they just skipped the number.

Old 08-04-2010, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
I am sure they do that on purpose, just like Hotels don't have a 13th floor. I would bet the seat isn't even there, they just skipped the number.
They just skipped 666? Out of the hundreds of other seats? That's a mighty fine chance. But anyway, it sounds like fishy business to me. Why would that seat be empty out of the hundreds of other seats in a building that calls itself the Tower or Europe? Similar to the tower of babel? It's no surprise really. Europe has always been the perfect place for Satan to make his rising. It has always been a Godless society since idk when.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:07 AM

5,556 posts, read 7,183,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
They just skipped 666? Out of the hundreds of other seats? That's a mighty fine chance. But anyway, it sounds like fishy business to me. Why would that seat be empty out of the hundreds of other seats in a building that calls itself the Tower or Europe? Similar to the tower of babel? It's no surprise really. Europe has always been the perfect place for Satan to make his rising. It has always been a Godless society since idk when.
Allen, what church do you go to, what Chrisitan material do you read and what ministers on TV do you watch? I want to check on something?

Old 08-04-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Allen, what church do you go to, what Chrisitan material do you read and what ministers on TV do you watch? I want to check on something?
Well I haven't been to church in quite awhile. My mom always has some new issue with whatever church we're at and she just decides not to go anymore. So as of right now, not any. I DID go to a haitian baptist church in Delray Beach and Lehigh where I used to be. You probably would not find them on the internet though. Their not mainstream or anything. I don't watch any ministers on TV either. I mean there is this one red-headed lady I watch for like a minute but other than that. But that's about it. I pretty much just read the bible nowadays. I do visit Jesus Is Savior often. But other than that, I haven't even done much in awhile! I've been mostly just praying. Praying and thanking God. That's my life currently.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:10 PM

180 posts, read 196,493 times
Im sure there is a REASONABLE explanation. People have been spouting about the end of the world happening for centuries and using stories like this one to prove their point and yet we still exist.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:12 PM

4,883 posts, read 5,486,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Well I haven't been to church in quite awhile. My mom always has some new issue with whatever church we're at and she just decides not to go anymore. So as of right now, not any. I DID go to a haitian baptist church in Delray Beach and Lehigh where I used to be. You probably would not find them on the internet though. Their not mainstream or anything. I don't watch any ministers on TV either. I mean there is this one red-headed lady I watch for like a minute but other than that. But that's about it. I pretty much just read the bible nowadays. I do visit Jesus Is Savior often. But other than that, I haven't even done much in awhile! I've been mostly just praying. Praying and thanking God. That's my life currently.
I'm gonna suggest you find a different website to frequent...one that doesn't teach hate and intolerance like the one you've been frequenting...just saying.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:13 PM

2,740 posts, read 8,124,383 times
Maybe they are reserving that seat for the anti-Christ, when his reign begins?

Old 08-04-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
I'm gonna suggest you find a different website to frequent...one that doesn't teach hate and intolerance like the one you've been frequenting...just saying.
Well here's the thing Christy. I don't really listen to EVERYTHING on the site. I'm not going to treat people differently or unfairly based off of someone else's opinion. The thing with the man who created the site, he's strictly BY THE BOOK Christian. If it's against the bible, he's not feeling it. And I understand their are some Christians like this. I don't choose to be like that but that's them.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
Maybe they are reserving that seat for the anti-Christ, when his reign begins?
Oh believe me, I KNOW they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity