U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2010, 05:10 AM

139 posts, read 172,033 times

Advertisements

Music is very important to me.. it gives me chills when i hear a song that was created out of love (you can feel it through your vains and it gives you chills - Happy MUSIC)
I know that each of us may have differnt Tastes in music, but i would like to hear what is the Favorite song of yours.. that makes u jsut close your eyes and drift into a place of love.

I will give one of my favorite.. i love reggae music.. where i come from it is very popular and common.

This song makes me think of The HOUSE of the most high.. I wanna live in your house is the name by steel pulse. i love to dance to this with my son.. he loves it tooo.

BLESS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2010, 05:36 AM

8,830 posts, read 10,016,120 times
I like Raggae too Howgreatthouart.....but the song that makes me just want to sing and praise God is this one:

YouTube - MercyMe - God With Us

Old 08-18-2010, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
I like Raggae too Howgreatthouart.....but the song that makes me just want to sing and praise God is this one:

YouTube - MercyMe - God With Us
thank you for sharing i enjoyed it

Old 08-18-2010, 06:20 AM

6,221 posts, read 6,618,679 times
Music is amazing when you think about it. So many different forms - from African drums to opera to screaming guitar solos to classical to a simple C chord on the piano... all of it is beautiful in its own way.

Humans love music. Why? IMHO for me music is a major proof of the existence of God.

Music is actually highly mathematical and logical.

I think math is beautiful too.

Old 08-18-2010, 06:29 AM

this is for all the Queens... the RighteouS women, and to the righeteous men who know how to treat their queens bless!

Old 08-18-2010, 07:18 AM

66 posts, read 64,296 times
howgreatthouart.

we need more threads like this.. although few people pay attention to the positive threads.. I definatley am one of the ones who appreciates them.

music is a big part of my life too. and although people do have different tastes.. its the message that is important.. a message of love and life.

Our differences should be celebrated instead of us constantly fighting over them.. ( in the world in general) god made us all different, just as he made all the trees and beautiful flowers .. imagine if Everything and everyone were the same.. how boring and dull it would all be..
If we started to jsut accept everyone and love eachother other despite our differences what a beautiful diverse world we would live in.. full of peace and joy.

I like this song from india arie.. In my head.. she says music is in her head. ( i think of God when i hear this song )
He is always in my head

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity