Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2010, 10:36 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,135 times

Advertisements

Greetings to all for the less 10 years I have acquired some knowledge, about event that has already taken place and will take place.
I am here to try to give you some answers about solvation. Please follow the rule form so that I may give you some answer to my best of my ability.
Everything I will reveal will take place in Scripture's, and people's attitude.
There are good news and bad news. I think it is time for me to somehow relate what is happening to me and what will happen to our planet, Earth's!
please I ask to keep your questions to 10 sentences or less, please keep it simple.
I have some reading problems and spelling! I will use a program called Dragon speech to a assessed me, please bear with me. this is very important to me as well as for you.
When you are ready, I suggest you bring a Bible study books, and note book and and something to write right with, whenever you prefer.
Everything must be done with love and patience.
Thank You.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2010, 07:18 PM

136 posts, read 203,603 times
I am curious as too why you think you are qualified to teach?
I am skeptical when someone comes to a message board trying to teach,but maybe you have something to share.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:23 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,569,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Greetings to all for the less 10 years I have acquired some knowledge, about event that has already taken place and will take place.
I am here to try to give you some answers about solvation. Please follow the rule form so that I may give you some answer to my best of my ability.
Everything I will reveal will take place in Scripture's, and people's attitude.
There are good news and bad news. I think it is time for me to somehow relate what is happening to me and what will happen to our planet, Earth's!
please I ask to keep your questions to 10 sentences or less, please keep it simple.
I have some reading problems and spelling! I will use a program called Dragon speech to a assessed me, please bear with me. this is very important to me as well as for you.
When you are ready, I suggest you bring a Bible study books, and note book and and something to write right with, whenever you prefer.
Everything must be done with love and patience.
Thank You.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJScott View Post
I am curious as too why you think you are qualified to teach?
I am skeptical when someone comes to a message board trying to teach,but maybe you have something to share.
I agree...I'd like to hear it...it is a bold claim, maybe worth paying attention to!

Old 08-23-2010, 07:26 PM

139 posts, read 223,785 times
me as well.. i am all ears

Old 08-23-2010, 09:04 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,135 times
Smile maybe worth paying attention

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
I agree...I'd like to hear it...it is a bold claim, maybe worth paying attention to!
[LEFT]
OK

1 John 2:26-28 These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches youconcerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.
And now, little children, abide in Him, that when He appears, we may
have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming.[/LEFT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity