Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2010, 06:28 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,311 times

Advertisements

God is the essence of all Love.
Suffering & Affliction:

God what a crying heart a loving heart, a heart suffering that is pleasing to God, as Jesus have give at the cross of us a great love of humanity. You can give this!
All great thoughts of your heart, affection needed to please God. This is a spiritual heart a new heart.
The become blameless, willingness to be afflict by receiving chastising lead to confess is from the heart & thought the heart only.

Isaiah 53: 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed

Chastisement is for correction & Chastening is to continue purifying and cleansing, until transformation is complete. Christ justifies the sin of the chosen ones, the first fruit.

Galatians 1: 4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Heavenly Father.
Jesus yes justify the sins of those he came for. But even those he came for must also please God as His son did,
Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me and I shall be saved. For You are my praise

You must ask God by crying out to God in heaven.

Hebrews 12: 3 - 11 My son despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son or daughter, whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sins; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

You must endure afflict, this type of Suffering is not like ever experience.
It is like a dads love for his or her own, you can never feel this type love until you begin transformation. When the body is subject to Suffering there is on pain, it is in ligament not pain. You can die only the flesh die but not your body. You can not die by transform to a new creation! This love in not earthly but spiritual! It is something you just need to experience yourself.
You must see why you are first to discover why are with God. Just do not jump in, everything will come with love! Judgment to those why believe not these thing, but love is for the Braves and loving, this is the new world to come.

Storms of God is the beginning of Cleansing:

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Psalms 34: 19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Nehemiah 2: Why is thy countenance sad, seeing thou art not sick? This is nothing else but sorrow of heart. Then I was very sore afraid,
Psalm 13: 2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? How long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
Proverbs 14: 13 Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.
Proverbs 14: 13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.

Psalms 119:145-152 I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD: I will keep thy statutes. I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies. I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in thy word.

You know deep in your heart, that we must be just like Christ, to be like Him you must emulate the one you love to most.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2010, 06:32 PM

139 posts, read 223,814 times

Love must indeed be experienced.. it is magical and it is soo beautiful.. it will guide us Home.
Christ came to show us how to live...as he did.. humble, loving and detached from all worldly things as his Kingdom is not of this world..

We must give up all to find it.

Bless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity