Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2010, 04:46 PM

34 posts, read 22,205 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to share my life experince and what i have learned so far in my search for life and truth.
I am not part of any specific denomination or religion and i am not trying to convert or offend anyone.

In order to enter into the kingdom of heaven( God) we must hold the key
The key is not anything material on this earth and it cannot be seen with our eyes.
The key is the fruits of love, patience, kindness, gentelness, humility.
without this key we cannot enter into the paradise of unity and peace.

we must close our eyes to this world and open our heart.
we must give up oursleves and start serving others,
we are all children and we must be humble in order to learn the wisdom of god which comes from a place not of this world.

There is nothing that we can do phyiscally that will give us salvation.. it is not by practicing the law are we saved. it is believing and surrendering ourselves to the most high..
He will renew our spirit and clean our hearts.. and we will experience freedom.. for we will be lead my the father and we will be slaves to one another through love.

Last edited by Lovethelight; 09-06-2010 at 04:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2010, 05:53 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,570,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovethelight View Post
I just wanted to share my life experince and what i have learned so far in my search for life and truth.
I am not part of any specific denomination or religion and i am not trying to convert or offend anyone.

In order to enter into the kingdom of heaven( God) we must hold the key
The key is not anything material on this earth and it cannot be seen with our eyes.
The key is the fruits of love, patience, kindness, gentelness, humility.
without this key we cannot enter into the paradise of unity and peace.

we must close our eyes to this world and open our heart.
we must give up oursleves and start serving others,
we are all children and we must be humble in order to learn the wisdom of god which comes from a place not of this world.

There is nothing that we can do phyiscally that will give us salvation.. it is not by practicing the law are we saved. it is believing and surrendering ourselves to the most high..
He will renew our spirit and clean our hearts.. and we will experience freedom.. for we will be lead my the father and we will be slaves to one another through love.
Amen...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity