Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 01:31 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,016,600 times

Advertisements

Frankly, this comes as no big surprise to me. I have known for the past decade that the far right wing was heavily into witchcraft. I mean, think of it.. 'BlackWater'... "Torture is Okay"... "Pre-emtive Wars" .... why should this come as a big surprise to anyone? The woman wants to make it illegal to masturbate! During the Bush years, it is a fact that the GOP turned the stars up-side-down on all their political symbols (making it into the goat, also a symbol for that which is Satanic). I reckon this might get moved to politics, but I think at this point it has become impossible to separate politics from religion (the h@rlot is riding the beast).

Odonnell into Witchcraft
O'Donnell In 1999: 'I Dabbled Into Witchcraft' (VIDEO)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2010, 09:49 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,433,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Frankly, this comes as no big surprise to me. I have known for the past decade that the far right wing was heavily into witchcraft. I mean, think of it.. 'BlackWater'... "Torture is Okay"... "Pre-emtive Wars" .... why should this come as a big surprise to anyone? The woman wants to make it illegal to masturbate! During the Bush years, it is a fact that the GOP turned the stars up-side-down on all their political symbols (making it into the goat, also a symbol for that which is Satanic). I reckon this might get moved to politics, but I think at this point it has become impossible to separate politics from religion (the h@rlot is riding the beast).

Odonnell into Witchcraft
So witches are for torture and war and......against masturbation?What did 'blackwater' have to do with witches??The GOP ditched the elephant and embraced the goat as evidenced by the shape of the stars to attract more 'witches' to the republican party?I think you might be having trouble seperating politics from reality

Old 09-20-2010, 10:18 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,009,982 times
One candidate talks about dabbling in witchcraft 11yrs ago and you somehow twist that into the right wing being heavily into witchcraft. That's an amazing leap.

There's already at least one other thread dealing with this; Tea Party Fruitcake gets even fruitier: Christine O'Donnell, ''I dabbled in witchcraft''

The left must be nervous. They've gotten little traction demonizing the campaign platforms of right wing candidates. Maybe accusing the right of being heavily into witchcraft will work better.

Old 09-20-2010, 11:17 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,759,564 times
Well, George Bush admitted to being a member of the "skull and bones" secret society on national television.

The symbol of the skull and bones began in ancient times when the Abraxasters used it to represent their occult society, the Abraxasters were a derivation of the mystery traditions of Babylon and Zarathustra(i.e Mystery Babylon). And from there is became the symbol of the Persian pirates, who were Abraxasters themselves ...

Like it is some kind of secret that the powers that be in America(and europe for that matter) are occult. However, it is not only the right wing, as Kerry also admitting to being a member of the same secret society.

Don't you people realize that the right wing and the left wing are a front? Its Coke and Pepsi people, or Mr. Pib and Dr. pepper, or Mountain Dew and Mellow Yellow, or Sprite and 7up, the same thing with a different label.

Peace ...

Old 09-20-2010, 11:44 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,193,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Well, George Bush admitted to being a member of the "skull and bones" secret society on national television.

The symbol of the skull and bones began in ancient times when the Abraxasters used it to represent their occult society, the Abraxasters were a derivation of the mystery traditions of Babylon and Zarathustra(i.e Mystery Babylon). And from there is became the symbol of the Persian pirates, who were Abraxasters themselves ...

Like it is some kind of secret that the powers that be in America(and europe for that matter) are occult. However, it is not only the right wing, as Kerry also admitting to being a member of the same secret society.

Don't you people realize that the right wing and the left wing are a front? Its Coke and Pepsi people, or Mr. Pib and Dr. pepper, or Mountain Dew and Mellow Yellow, or Sprite and 7up, the same thing with a different label.

Peace ...
Pretty much, Ironmaw, although there's still the ol' power struggle to see who gets to be on top.

What jolly fun for the masses on bottom.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:33 AM

1,999 posts, read 4,996,009 times
Default ad hominem mind control

What a sick double standard. Her opponent advocates family busting irresponsible sex and then the murder of the child out of convenience and that is okay. Bill Clinton is exalted even though he opened used his office as a bordello and lied to our faces.

But this women is attacked due to some adolescent foolishness with which-craft? Talk about a double standard. Her biggest sin was not partaking in the secular degenerate agenda- so she is open to all forms of attack in the media.

Old 09-21-2010, 03:14 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Heartsong there are many things i have dabbled in too (Even after i confessed Jesus as Lord) . Yet i know God is for me, with me, leads me, He knows my going out and coming in , and His continual thoughts and plans towards me are to bless me and prosper me in my way.

I think it's just a tad harsh to condemn someone just because they are not of a liberal persuasion and also tar all who are not with the same brush . The truth is she was 17 when she so called dabbled in witchcraft.

Old 09-21-2010, 05:16 AM

5,503 posts, read 5,569,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Heartsong there are many things i have dabbled in too (Even after i confessed Jesus as Lord) . Yet i know God is for me, with me, leads me, He knows my going out and coming in , and His continual thoughts and plans towards me are to bless me and prosper me in my way.

I think it's just a tad harsh to condemn someone just because they are not of a liberal persuasion and also tar all who are not with the same brush . The truth is she was 17 when she so called dabbled in witchcraft.
I agree...

Old 09-21-2010, 07:41 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,681,732 times
I can't believe anyone still thinks that witchcraft is actually real. Quick, burn her at the stake! Not that I like her, I think she's a moron, but still...it's not like witchcraft is any worse than christianity or islam or any other religion. In fact, I'd probably rather live next to someone who thinks they're a witch than someone who is from a mainstream religion. At least the witch wouldn't try to convert me.

Old 09-21-2010, 08:12 AM

7,374 posts, read 8,759,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post

Odonnell into Witchcraft

I have to say i think it is Hilarius that this silly woman wants to make Masturbation illegal. She wants to make criminals out of every pubescent child in America ... What a laugh! And shes says she never lies, yet she is a politician? Even Abraham lied to protect himself and his wife, yet this woman is going to tell us she never lies?

Never trust a person who says that they never lie, and never masturbate ... What a prude!

Stupid is is stupid does, foolishness gone to seed. And i mean that in the nicest way possible ...

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 09-21-2010 at 08:45 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity