U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-25-2010, 03:16 AM

488 posts, read 360,317 times
Default The final (70th) jubilee --second advent!!!

The Jubilee clock began ticking in 1416 BC when the children of Israel entered Canaan. The first Jubilee was 49 years later in 1367 BC. Every 49 years another Jubilee has occurred.

The final (70th) Jubilee cycle will end on the Day of Atonement in 2015. There will have been 40 complete Jubilee cycles following Christís death. Isnít that interesting? There are so many 40ís in the Bible and 40 is a significant number to God. The 40 Jubilees after Christís death bring us to the end of probationary time.

Jesus ascended to Heaven in the middle of the 29th Jubilee cycle. When Jesus comes the second time to get His people He will have reigned in heaven as king for 40 1/2 Jubilee cycles. He will have reigned from 31 AD Ė 55 AD (1/2 Jubilee cycle) and from 55AD Ė 2015 AD (40 Jubilee cycles) for a total of 40 1/2 Jubilee cycles.
David reigned in Hebron 7 1/2 years and in Jerusalem 33 years for a total of 40 1/2 years. David was a type of Jesus and Davidís throne was given to Jesus after His resurrection.

David (a type of Jesus) reigned as king on earth for 40 and a half years.
Jesus will reign as king in heaven for 40 and a half jubilees

It is as clear as day. Christ is coming. Jesus, please prepare our heart for your soon return!
Maranatha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2010, 09:51 AM

1,492 posts, read 1,278,733 times
so are you saying the second coming is in 2015? or a rapture? what about the 7 yr trib. most end-timers subscribe to? jw what your thoughts are.

Old 09-25-2010, 09:57 AM

6,519 posts, read 4,002,308 times
Why the repeat post?

Old 09-25-2010, 01:50 PM

488 posts, read 360,317 times
Yes! In my view the Second coming is in 2015.
All signs are pointing towards Yom-Kippur - 2015. The Jubilee cycles, the sabbatical cycles, the tetrads (blood red-moons), the parable of the fig tree, Daniel's prophecy, the time frame (beginning - midpoint - ending) of the tribulation.. to mention a few...

Ah what about the final seven years? 29 October 2008 calculates out to be the first day of the trib when Obama "confirmed his covenant (campaign promises) with many in his 30-minute-long infomercial"
Have you seen the thread the beast revealed? The Illinoi lottery winning numbers -666, Dow Jones plunged 777.7 etc. etc.. to mention a few.. All these sings speak for themselves.

Not to mention the fact that 29 October 2008 is not only exactly 7 years (2520 days) from 23 September 2015, but it is also exactly 3.5 years (1260 days) from 11 April 2012 which does seem to be the midpoint of the tribulation. It is just the middle of the holy week (Easter). A perfect opportunity for the beast to ressurect from his mortal-head wound imitating Christ.

Personally I don't understand why many end-time watchers are still looking for a peace-treaty??!! Pre-conceived ideas!!! Things that will probably never happen. There is nothing in the Bible that would suggest a peace-treaty between the Antichrist and Israel.
"Confirm" means to strenghten or make stronger
The word covenant will surprise you as it has nothing to do with a peace-treaty. let alone a peace-treaty.. (it does not mean there will not be any kind of peace-treaty , but it can't be seven years in length and won't start the trib which has already started!)
The word many means vast multitudes of people, millions, not just a handful of middle east countires.
Many will label me a false prophet I know!!! Especially those who are still looking for "a peace-treaty that is supposed to last for 7 years"
Even the scribes and the pharisees would kick me in the a*s my thoughts!

As far as the rapture is concerned, I do believe in it, but I am not a pre-tribulationist. As God had saved Lot out of Sodom before he destroyed it, so shall he take us out of here before things start to get really bad. (e.g before the first nuke goes off..) We're now living in the beginning of sorrows...
I'm saying that we have every reason to expect the rapture in the fall of 2010 which is the end of the second year of the tribulation. (we can know the year and the season but not the day and the hour refers to the rapture). The answer to why the rapture is likely to take place in the 2nd year of the trib while there are still 5 years remaining can be found in Genesis 45. Joseph's famine week is a type of the Rapture.

So these are my thoughts. 2008-2015!

Let me be honest. I'd be surprised if i got "positive" replies.
It is much more fun to mock and scoff and say something like this, "you fool you're all wrong etc.. etc.." BUT I don't get it! Shouldn't we Christians be happy to hear that the time has finally come and we can be with the Lord at long last.
(Sorry for posting the thread twice, but I did not find the first anywhere anywhere and then it appeared again.. )

God bless!

Old 09-26-2010, 07:15 PM

2,981 posts, read 2,526,755 times
This is not true. Jubilee years are counted from the beginning of creation to the end of this present creation and the "New Beginning", as just one manner of measuring time in this present creation.
every 50th year is a Jubilee year, from the beginning of creation, and there are 140 Jubilee years allotted to this present creation, before the regeneration of all things.
The seven thousand years allotted to this present creation before the regeneration of all things are also measured as a week of thousand year days.
The beginning of the last 20 Jubilee years will be the beginning of the last Day of one thousand years, and the Sabbath rest for earth. After that, there will be the New Beginning, called in the oracles "the 8th day".

Old 09-26-2010, 07:30 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,525,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
The Jubilee clock began ticking in 1416 BC when the children of Israel entered Canaan. The first Jubilee was 49 years later in 1367 BC. Every 49 years another Jubilee has occurred.

The final (70th) Jubilee cycle will end on the Day of Atonement in 2015. There will have been 40 complete Jubilee cycles following Christís death. Isnít that interesting? There are so many 40ís in the Bible and 40 is a significant number to God. The 40 Jubilees after Christís death bring us to the end of probationary time.

Jesus ascended to Heaven in the middle of the 29th Jubilee cycle. When Jesus comes the second time to get His people He will have reigned in heaven as king for 40 1/2 Jubilee cycles. He will have reigned from 31 AD Ė 55 AD (1/2 Jubilee cycle) and from 55AD Ė 2015 AD (40 Jubilee cycles) for a total of 40 1/2 Jubilee cycles.
David reigned in Hebron 7 1/2 years and in Jerusalem 33 years for a total of 40 1/2 years. David was a type of Jesus and Davidís throne was given to Jesus after His resurrection.

David (a type of Jesus) reigned as king on earth for 40 and a half years.
Jesus will reign as king in heaven for 40 and a half jubilees

It is as clear as day. Christ is coming. Jesus, please prepare our heart for your soon return!
Maranatha!
Be careful pinning a date or time to his coming, for that is not known. But us Christians do know that the return of Christ is almost here. It says we will know the season and the season is upon us. There are just a handful of things that must still take place; some prophecies that still need fullfilled, but we are getting close.

Many people will ask Jesus after he returns "But Lord, weren't there supposed to be four horsemen, or the mark of the beast, or the woman clothed in the sun?" and he will say: "Yes there was supposed to be these things and they were fullfill here and here." Just like at his first coming the disciples asked "Wasn't Elias to come"? And he replied "Yes he did come". And he spoke of John the baptist.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:15 PM

1,492 posts, read 1,278,733 times
I thought this year was a Jubilee year?

Old 03-05-2014, 02:30 PM

1 posts, read 1,307 times
I have read several articles on the 70th Jubilee and it seems to me to be a significant time.
The book of Revelation speaks of seven trumpets blown by angels, heralding the transfer of ownership of the whole planet Earth. "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of Christ" announces the angel. But I am still confused as I believe the rapture will take place before the tribulation and what the earth has gone through these last few years, while tramatic for some, has not met my expectations of what will take place during the tribulation. I do believe that if any have not made Jesus Christ their Lord and Savior, today is the day of salvation.

Old 03-05-2014, 06:37 PM

5,232 posts, read 1,458,891 times
Somebody or another has been predicting the end times since the beginning times.

Forgive the yawn.

Old 03-06-2014, 04:48 PM

439 posts, read 93,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
Yes! In my view the Second coming is in 2015.
All signs are pointing towards Yom-Kippur - 2015. The Jubilee cycles, the sabbatical cycles, the tetrads (blood red-moons), the parable of the fig tree, Daniel's prophecy, the time frame (beginning - midpoint - ending) of the tribulation.. to mention a few...

Ah what about the final seven years? 29 October 2008 calculates out to be the first day of the trib when Obama "confirmed his covenant (campaign promises) with many in his 30-minute-long infomercial"
Have you seen the thread the beast revealed? The Illinoi lottery winning numbers -666, Dow Jones plunged 777.7 etc. etc.. to mention a few.. All these sings speak for themselves.

Not to mention the fact that 29 October 2008 is not only exactly 7 years (2520 days) from 23 September 2015, but it is also exactly 3.5 years (1260 days) from 11 April 2012 which does seem to be the midpoint of the tribulation. It is just the middle of the holy week (Easter). A perfect opportunity for the beast to ressurect from his mortal-head wound imitating Christ.

Personally I don't understand why many end-time watchers are still looking for a peace-treaty??!! Pre-conceived ideas!!! Things that will probably never happen. There is nothing in the Bible that would suggest a peace-treaty between the Antichrist and Israel.
"Confirm" means to strenghten or make stronger
The word covenant will surprise you as it has nothing to do with a peace-treaty. let alone a peace-treaty.. (it does not mean there will not be any kind of peace-treaty , but it can't be seven years in length and won't start the trib which has already started!)
The word many means vast multitudes of people, millions, not just a handful of middle east countires.
Many will label me a false prophet I know!!! Especially those who are still looking for "a peace-treaty that is supposed to last for 7 years"
Even the scribes and the pharisees would kick me in the a*s my thoughts!

As far as the rapture is concerned, I do believe in it, but I am not a pre-tribulationist. As God had saved Lot out of Sodom before he destroyed it, so shall he take us out of here before things start to get really bad. (e.g before the first nuke goes off..) We're now living in the beginning of sorrows...
I'm saying that we have every reason to expect the rapture in the fall of 2010 which is the end of the second year of the tribulation. (we can know the year and the season but not the day and the hour refers to the rapture). The answer to why the rapture is likely to take place in the 2nd year of the trib while there are still 5 years remaining can be found in Genesis 45. Joseph's famine week is a type of the Rapture.

So these are my thoughts. 2008-2015!

Let me be honest. I'd be surprised if i got "positive" replies.
It is much more fun to mock and scoff and say something like this, "you fool you're all wrong etc.. etc.." BUT I don't get it! Shouldn't we Christians be happy to hear that the time has finally come and we can be with the Lord at long last.
(Sorry for posting the thread twice, but I did not find the first anywhere anywhere and then it appeared again.. )

God bless!
May I ask... Where's your scripture to prove all this?

The confirmation of the covenant begins the final 7 years, written in Daniel 9. The temple is rebuilt and animal sacrifices resume. When was this temple rebuilt? When did animal sacrifices resume? The midway point that begins the tribulation: The antichrist reveals himself by standing in the temple and causing all sacrifices and offerings to cease. When did that happen? You claim that the peace agreement is not the "confirmation". Yet you neglect to provide any proof of the issues that are stated in the rest of that scripture.

Obama is not the antichrist. According to Daniel 7 the antichrist (the little horn) comes up in the midst of the 10 horns. These horns are the kings/rulers of a nation. The antichrist is part of the New World Order along with the beasts mentioned in Daniel 7. The lion: Great Britain, the bear: Russia, the four-headed leopard: Germany. Now look at Rev 13:1-2 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Daniel's beasts have 7 heads:
1 - lion
1 - bear
4 - leopard
1 - antichrist
= 7 heads
The beast mentioned in Revelation has 7 heads AND... the beast is made up of all the other beasts mentioned in Daniel 7. This is the NWO. The last time I checked, Obama and the United States is not part of the NWO. Also, "the name of blasphemy" hasn't happened yet. Did someone claim to be God a couple years ago? Because I don't remember that happening. And when the antichrist reveals himself, the Jews will have to flee for their lives because there will be a great slaughtering like never before. I don't recall that happening either.

Here's what you need to look for...

Dan 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.
The confirmation of the covenant is speaking of the covenant made with Israel. Why do you think it has something to do with the United States? Who are we to be so mighty? Our land is not the land in which God wrote His name.
  • According to Bible prophecy, the agreement or interim has to include two things:
1. The establishment of a two-state solution, which would set the final borders of Israel and place the West Bank settlers under the rule of the Palestinians.
2. Place the Temple Mount under an internationally supervised sharing arrangement allowing Israel to build the Third Temple.
Matt 24:15-16 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains.

2 Thess 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

If you think Obama is the antichrist, please show me when and where he stood in the temple and proclaimed to be God, show me when he put a stop to sacrifices and offerings, show me when he slaughtered the Jews. I'm not an Obama fan, never have been. He really is evil. But... He's NOT the antichrist. The antichrist is going to be worshipped and adored and will have a false prophet who can perform signs and wonders.

For the antichrist to be "revealed" he would literally have to make a proclamation. Also, the scriptures say he is worshipped and everybody loves him.
Obama's approval rating - APPROVE: 42% DISAPPROVE: 53%
I could give you scripture upon scripture that would prove to you we are not in the final 7 years. The covenant will be confirmed once Israel and the Palestinians have reached an agreement according to the two issues stated above. You may not think a peace agreement is going to be reached, but I say otherwise. It's in the Bible. The most likely scenario will be an interim agreement. As long as the interim includes the two issues. They will probably agree to that interim while they make arrangements for a more solid "agreement". Which will never happen. The interim deal is all we need! The Jews will be pushed out at the midway point and their homes will be taken over by the "Gentiles". Which means a full scale peace agreement will not happen.

Last edited by JuniPearl; 03-06-2014 at 06:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity