Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2010, 09:20 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,406,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, and you can't hide the hate can you. Such emotion seems to go hand in hand with UR. Sorry to say, but that is what I have observed here.
Again, why do you think the moderator deleted your statement about me?

I wouldn't even want to try to "hide the hate" I have for ET.
My hate is a great motivator for persitantly guiding people to consider a different point of view like
ABSOLUTE ASSURANCE IN JESUS CHRIST
Absolute Assurance

Due to "the luck of the draw," so to speak, millions of Muslims children are taught that non-Muslims are going to suffer forever in hell.
Quote from Islamic Belief about the Afterlife
"Non-Muslims (kafir), however, will be punished eternally. The suffering is both physical and spiritual."
The Afterlife in Islam - ReligionFacts

So most Muslims, (due to the luck of the draw so to speak), live out their life and die, clinging to their faithfulness to believing and obeying the Koran in the hope of salvation from “hell” in the afterlife.

And, due to "the luck of the draw," so to speak, millions of Christian children are taught that non-Christians are going to suffer forever in hell.

I think the whole dichotomy is ridiculously absurd!!!

Quite frankly, rather than believe in an ET god, I would rather live out my life trying to treat others the same way that I would like to be treated by them, and hope for the best in the afterlife, than to put my trust in a book that says that my Creator is going to sustain anyone alive in an inescapable state of everlasting suffering forever. I’m sure there are many agnostics who are able to do just that.

And that is what I would have done too had I not been terrorized into trying to believe in ET by the threats of the people I counted on to tell me the truth, my parents, pastors, SS teachers, and my former ET friends.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:27 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgertutt View Post
Again, why do you think the moderator deleted your statement about me?
You'd have to ask the moderator. Sometimes I wonder about the deletions too, but it doesn't bother me too much, because I know they do what they think is best.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:40 AM

Exclamation Jesus will not let anyone suffer forever

Quote:
You'd have to ask the moderator. Sometimes I wonder about the deletions too, but it doesn't bother me too much, because I know they do what they think is best.
I think it's amazing that you can't figure out why what you said about me was deleted by the moderator!
What you said about me doesn't bother you just like ET doesn't bother you.
AMAZING!!!

WILL JESUS LET ANYONE SUFFER FOREVER?

NO!

The Law of Circularity: Will Jesus Torture Billions Forever? How Men Are Saved

Last edited by rodgertutt; 12-19-2010 at 11:03 AM.. Reason: spacing

Old 12-20-2010, 09:37 AM

1,373 posts, read 3,126,707 times
I don't believe in Hell. IMO, it's a misunderstanding of what Jesus actually taught. I came to this conclusion just because to me, eternal Hell and an all-loving God are not compatible beliefs, it's pretty obvious. If Hell exists than God is not all that nice after all.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgertutt View Post
I think it's amazing that you can't figure out why what you said about me was deleted by the moderator!
What I can't figure out is why your comment about my faith being "blasphemy" was not deleted. But then again, what's the point of wasting so much time wondering about why something was, and something else was not deleted?

Let it go papito.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPwn View Post
I don't believe in Hell. IMO, it's a misunderstanding of what Jesus actually taught. I came to this conclusion just because to me, eternal Hell and an all-loving God are not compatible beliefs, it's pretty obvious. If Hell exists than God is not all that nice after all.
He is nice enough to offer you a way to eternal life.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:51 AM

1,373 posts, read 3,126,707 times
Quote:
He is nice enough to offer you a way to eternal life.
Why does Hell even have to fit in if God is so nice?

Old 12-20-2010, 09:54 AM

Exclamation Why my comment was not deleted

Quote:
What I can't figure out is why your comment about my faith being "blasphemy" was not deleted. But then again, what's the point of wasting so much time wondering about why something was, and something else was not deleted?

Let it go papito.
The idea that God would sustain anyone alive in an inescapable state of everlasting suffering forever in fact IS blasphemy against the character of God.

That is why my comment was not deleted.

WILL JESUS LET ANYONE SUFFER FOREVER?

NO!

The Law of Circularity: Will Jesus Torture Billions Forever? How Men Are Saved

"Let it go" ?
NOT A CHANCE!!!

Last edited by rodgertutt; 12-20-2010 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: addition

Old 12-20-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPwn View Post
Why does Hell even have to fit in if God is so nice?
Jesus preached about the concequence of rejection of God, but He stressed the point that He was here to save those who believed in Him.

Old 12-20-2010, 10:14 AM

Lightbulb What Jesus really taught about "hell."

Quote:
Jesus preached about the concequence of rejection of God, but He stressed the point that He was here to save those who believed in Him.
What Jesus really taught about "hell."
Jesus' Teaching on Hell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity