Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2010, 11:22 AM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Interested readers will search the matter out for themselves, IF their hearts are right with God. They will see what the serpent told Eve. A lie. They will see that God calls forth His people, not ALL people. And not ALL His people will respond to the calling.

They will choose for themselves death, rather than Life. Why?

Because they love darkness, and not Light.

Wow, aren't we zealous of late ...

If the destruction of the sick makes you happy, please, continue to believe and profess everlasting death.

It still doesn't make it true ... It just makes your "concrete" heart all the harder.

Old 11-14-2010, 11:25 AM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
HotinAZ,

You are a blessing to this forum, who once dabbled in UR. Your testimony is concrete.
Dabbled in UR, as if it were witch craft and not a profession of hope and love for all people.

If you feel blessed by the everlasting death of most of humanity, you are missing the whole point of the work of Christ on the cross.

Christ prayed, "father forgive them".

You pray, "father never forgive them" ....

Old 11-14-2010, 11:34 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Dabbled in UR, as if it were witch craft and not a profession of hope and love for all people.

If you feel blessed by the everlasting death of most of humanity, you are missing the whole point of the work of Christ on the cross.

HotinAZ as never said anything to convince me that he even understood UR,never mind dabbled with it. Just like a poster who recently tried telling us she converted from UR to ET , when pressed on it , it was obvious she never understood it never mind believed it.

Old 11-14-2010, 11:48 AM

309 posts, read 363,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
HotinAZ as never said anything to convince me that he even understood UR,never mind dabbled with it. Just like a poster who recently tried telling us she converted from UR to ET , when pressed on it , it was obvious she never understood it never mind believed it.
True....I remember that poster as well. Just because one "confronts" the UR theology does NOT mean that they believed (past tense) in UR. We can tell this by their reaction of certain core beliefs in UR, if they were actually of the UR presuation.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:25 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,434,646 times
Quote:
That is your assumption. Not mine.

Quote:
Did I ever say that? No...again...you create thoughts that never existed.

Quote:
And that He did....to the JEWS who were killing Him!
He did...for forty years...and then whammo!
Remind you of another event in the scripture? Moses? Joshua...Cabel?

Quote:
Again...more rhetorical creativity. Have you got anything f substance these days, because you seem to be full of ad homs?

Old 11-14-2010, 12:34 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,406,855 times
Exclamation Something of substance

Quote:
Have you got anything of substance these days?
SOMETHING OF SUBSTANCE

BTW, this is not a repeat (different author) even though it is the same title as Andrew Jukes used.

THE RESTITUTION OF ALL THINGS – George Hawtin
The Restitution of All Things By George Hawtin

Old 11-14-2010, 01:16 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,153,845 times
Quote:
Wow, aren't we zealous of late ...
Zealous for the Truth is all. Seems I have been battling false doctrines way too much as of late. UR being the #1 false doctrine.

Quote:
If the destruction of the sick makes you happy, please, continue to believe and profess everlasting death.
Actually, they need a Physician, not a magician, which is what your doctrine is. Magic! Poof, you go from being damned to death, to everlasting life, without the need of well, anything. You say it is Jesus' blood that does this, but this without repentance, sanctification, or the purifying fire that takes place in THIS life. Because, you should know that if you do not have access to the TOL in THIS life, you DO NOT HAVE LIFE at ALL.

Quote:
It still doesn't make it true ... It just makes your "concrete" heart all the harder.
My heart is far from concrete, and for you to even say that about me makes you a name caller and a liar,, since it isn't true.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:21 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,153,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
For you to say otherwise means you are calling me a liar, which then makes YOU the liar, because you speak that which you do not know, and you presume you do.

And really, I don't need to convince you of anything now, do I?

Old 11-14-2010, 01:30 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
All we have to go on Hot in knowing whether you really believed in UR ,is by what you have shared of it,and if my memory serves me well it was probably over a year ago when you did share that you believed in UR at some point, but everything you shared was not remotely like anything what the wonderful truth of UR,we believe in.So nobody is calling you a liar, what i am saying is the .UR you believed in was not the UR that we who post on here believe in.Anyway changing the subject did you find time to have a gander at the "man hating God" response i posted ?.

Old 11-14-2010, 01:38 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Have you got anything of substance these days, because you seem to be full of ad homs?
Ostentatiously spoken, Sciotamicks.
Talking about rhetorical creativity?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity