U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-30-2010, 02:01 AM
 
33 posts, read 33,783 times
Reputation: 19

Advertisements

Does anyone here listen to Walid Shoebat, a former PLO member whose life was changed by the Gospel of Christ ? According to his findings, and they are very convincing, Revelation 13:18 in the original Greek language has nothing to do with the infamous "666", but was written out as a series of symbols which are easily identifiable to any Arabic speaking follower of Islam to be translated as "In the name of Allah." Apparently the anti-christ is a muslim. Comments please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-30-2010, 02:49 AM
 
Location: SC Foothills
8,830 posts, read 9,760,797 times
Reputation: 58198
I don't know who you are talking about but the AntiChrist will not be Muslim unless there is some kind of hostile takeover. By that I mean that the gate has swung in the direction of mostly Muslim belief, including the US. I don't see that happening unless they are able to wipe out most of the US by way of terrorism and forcing it on people who are left. I mean, that's what they want, right? IDK, maybe the AntiChrist will be Muslim but it's more likely that he won't. They are just not charismatic enough to pull it off. Too angry and disagreeable.

Last edited by Ilene Wright; 09-30-2010 at 03:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-30-2010, 03:00 AM
 
Location: Italy
6,387 posts, read 5,116,987 times
Reputation: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4:17 View Post
Does anyone here listen to Walid Shoebat, a former PLO member whose life was changed by the Gospel of Christ ? According to his findings, and they are very convincing, Revelation 13:18 in the original Greek language has nothing to do with the infamous "666", but was written out as a series of symbols which are easily identifiable to any Arabic speaking follower of Islam to be translated as "In the name of Allah." Apparently the anti-christ is a muslim. Comments please.
The Antichrist is anyone who does not have the testimony of Christ IN them. Read 1 John 4. The Antichrist is here already, and has been ever since Adam sinned.

Both the devil and Christ are to be found only in your heart. Christ IN your flesh will set you free from sin. When we focus on the external, we fall.

Blessings,
brian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-30-2010, 08:08 AM
 
6,221 posts, read 6,414,423 times
Reputation: 682
"THE" antichrist, as in one particular super-bad antichrist charmer guy, is not even scriptural. Look it up in a proper translation. There should be no article "THE".

Its like ahigherway said. There are many antichrists, have been since 1 AD. Anyone who denies Christ has the spirit of antichrist. This most likely could include much of the modern church, because they deny the saving power of Christ.

Read 1 John.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-30-2010, 08:20 AM
 
6,221 posts, read 6,414,423 times
Reputation: 682
The number of the beast - 666 - is the number of MANKIND.

Who is the beast? WE ARE. Read this:

L. Ray Smith - THE LAKE OF FIRE - Part 13

Who is the beast?

Ecc 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

What is the temple of God?

1 Cor 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Our body is the temple of God. Who sits in the temple of God and proclaims himself as God? We do.

2 Thes 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

We claim we have the power to thwart God (with our own free will) and sit in the temple of God, thinking we are a "god".

If you continue to look for an external antichrist (something like in the Left Behind series), you will never realize that we are the antichrist.

We are the beast.
We are the lawless one.
We are the antichrist.

Until God converts us, that is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-30-2010, 04:46 PM
 
7,878 posts, read 6,686,655 times
Reputation: 1374
In the year 637 A.D. the site were the temple that Solomon built was taken by the Saracens, The Christians were kicked out and the Jew were bared out of the site. In the year 660 A.D. a Mosque on the site began and it was finished some ten years later through the year 666 A.D..... could this be a wisdom of an temporay age of the number of the beast?.....666 years later in the year 1332 the nexr age of the number of the beast the year 1327 A.D. some 200,000 Moors which is Muslin invaded Spain and a time in 1348 some 1,500,000 Jews are murdered in Europe on the suspicion of having poisioned the springs. and the bubonic plague killed one third of all Europe and one third of all Christian some 15 years after the year 1332 A.D... or 666 years after Jesus birth plus another 666 years after the first 666 years..Then 666 years later the year 1998 A.D. Muslin is brought back in a profone way today in the twin towers and so on.....The mark of the beast is my understanding the mark of the forhead represents money on the mind motivated in relationship to people...... mark of the beast on the right hand represent the heart right hand motivated by money ideas to the relationship to people.......money ideas is because people were to be put to death and they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark of the beast.......Like the power of attorney to put weak people to death for money ideas or abortions money motivations ideas is the mark of the beast if money or the same is in the heart......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-30-2010, 07:53 PM
 
204 posts, read 459,894 times
Reputation: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
year 1327 A.D. some 200,000 Moors which is Muslin invaded Spain
In the summer of that year the king Alfonso of Castilla began a militar campaign against the kingdom of granada, the last muslin kingdom in Spain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2010, 04:52 AM
 
33 posts, read 33,783 times
Reputation: 19
6. Only 6. Just 6 comments???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2010, 06:26 AM
 
910 posts, read 1,045,406 times
Reputation: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
The number of the beast - 666 - is the number of MANKIND.

Who is the beast? WE ARE. Read this:

L. Ray Smith - THE LAKE OF FIRE - Part 13

Who is the beast?

Ecc 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

What is the temple of God?

1 Cor 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Our body is the temple of God. Who sits in the temple of God and proclaims himself as God? We do.

2 Thes 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

We claim we have the power to thwart God (with our own free will) and sit in the temple of God, thinking we are a "god".

If you continue to look for an external antichrist (something like in the Left Behind series), you will never realize that we are the antichrist.

We are the beast.
We are the lawless one.
We are the antichrist.

Until God converts us, that is.

I am impressed by your write up.You my friend are one of the few who understand what has been written.

The 666 is the reign of man, which has its roots in all religions but which as a matter of fact is against the rule of Christ or rule of the Lord. We are in the reign of the 666 already! It is almost like when He came the first time. There were religious people in those days but they did not know him. Rather they conspired to kill him. This time around he has come as a thief in the night, with great powers beyond belief. Sadly theses same religious people are waiting for him to descend from the sky...Some are spreading false doctrines of rapture etc, meanwhile the man said he was going to prepare a place and come back to receive us unto his place! If God made man on earth, why would man now rapture to the clouds? Can that doctrine come from the Holy Spirit or from Man?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-14-2011, 11:44 PM
 
12 posts, read 14,705 times
Reputation: 12
Here is the correct system



Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top