U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Unread 12-13-2010, 09:20 PM

6,005 posts, read 3,396,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
It is spiritual abuse, Finn_Jarber ! Please go and educate yourself of the abuse and warning signs and you will understand what is really happening here and all through this forum.

I have been warned by other individuals and checked it out for myself..... and it was quite an eye opener .....

Blessings....
What are you talking about?

Confronting people with hard questions?
Or telling people they had better believe the right thing or they will be tormented forever?

Unread 12-13-2010, 09:38 PM

3,755 posts, read 1,867,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
I'll tell you what is happening on this forum, and in many other places around the world right now ... People are waking up and the lies of the orthodox fundamentalist Christian traditions are being exposed for what they really are, and the gates of hell and the diabolical elitist doctrines of hate and torture and death are coming down.

*Standing up and clapping*
Right on, Ironmaw.

Love conquers ALL.
Many ARE waking up to this great truth about our Creator.

Unread 12-13-2010, 09:49 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,182,243 times
Quote:
... People are waking up and the lies of the orthodox fundamentalist Christian traditions are being exposed...
Amen Brother...

2Co 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Unread 12-13-2010, 09:56 PM

6,511 posts, read 3,784,470 times
Quote:
It is spiritual abuse, Finn_Jarber ! Please go and educate yourself of the abuse and warning signs and you will understand what is really happening here and all through this forum.

I have been warned by other individuals and checked it out for myself..... and it was quite an eye opener .....

Blessings....
Thanks, I educated myself and now I know what it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcjZtsFU5Z4

Unread 12-13-2010, 09:58 PM

7,374 posts, read 3,805,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
thanks, i educated myself and now i know what it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcjztsfu5z4
lol!

Unread 12-13-2010, 10:06 PM

20,266 posts, read 8,868,375 times
Quote:
So telling someone that they are hard of heart, because they believe and teach that the mass majority of all humans who will ever live deserve to be tortured for ever, is abusing them spiritually?

Then according to you Jesus and Paul spiritually abused many people ...

And i suppose then you must believe that telling people that God will torture them for all eternity if they don't believe the same way you do, and is currently torturing all the ones they love who were not Christians before died, is spiritually edifying?

Wow ...

I'll tell you what is happening on this forum, and in many other places around the world right now ... People are waking up and the lies of the orthodox fundamentalist Christian traditions are being exposed for what they really are, and the gates of hell and the diabolical elitist doctrines of hate and torture and death are coming down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
*Standing up and clapping*
Right on, Ironmaw.

Love conquers ALL.
Many ARE waking up to this great truth about our Creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaStorm View Post
Amen Brother...

2Co 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
I join the chorus, Iron because I can't rep you again. You have spoken the truth truthfully and courageously without malice toward anyone. Diabolical doctrines deserve no respect.

Unread 12-13-2010, 10:09 PM

6,011 posts, read 1,788,877 times
Quote:
People are waking up and the lies of the orthodox fundamentalist Christian traditions are being exposed for what they really are, and the gates of hell and the diabolical elitist doctrines of hate and torture and death are coming down.
Truly, for the gates of hell will not prevail.

Unread 12-14-2010, 06:41 AM

31,853 posts, read 9,761,906 times
Quote:

Blessings....
So it seems. It is a shame that the board has been overran by it. There is not much left here, only endless repetition, anger, contempt and rampant disrespect.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 12-14-2010 at 06:49 AM..

Unread 12-14-2010, 06:47 AM

31,853 posts, read 9,761,906 times
Quote:
So telling someone that they are hard of heart, because they believe and teach that the mass majority of all humans who will ever live deserve to be tortured for ever, is abusing them spiritually?
Yes. You have appointed yourself the judge of people's spirituality and their hearts, and publicly declare that those who do not agree with you have a hard heart.

Unread 12-14-2010, 06:52 AM

6,005 posts, read 3,396,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776
Yes. You have appointed yourself the judge of people's spirituality and their hearts, and publicly declare that those who do not agree with you have a hard heart.
Finn, has it ever occurred to you that some may view the idea of the mass majority of all humans deserving to be tortured forever to be spiritual abuse?

What is more abusive? Telling someone they deserve to burn forever in pain, or telling them they have a hard heart for believing someone deserves to burn forever in pain?

THINK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity