U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2010, 03:04 PM

9 posts, read 8,846 times

Advertisements

Snippet:[/color]SIN AND SACRIFICE

By Lahry Sibley

One of satan’s devices in the great deception that abounds in this hour (the Apostasy), is that he will dilute and pollute sound doctrine and Biblical terminology in order to bring confusion among people who assemble frequently and call it church. Now the reason I have to word what I just said the way that I did is because most of what is “called church” today, is not CHURCH. They are deceived, and they are not born again. you a liar. You are deceived and your are teaching others your deception when you open your mouth and speak of it.

Moderator cut: Link:

http://housechurch.org/cgi-bin/bbcgi...i/topic/111/63

Last edited by june 7th; 12-11-2010 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: Re-formatted in order to adhere to city-data's copyright rules.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2010, 08:14 PM

5,261 posts, read 6,235,614 times
Amen Lahry, dear brother in Christ!

They've been warned...and are without excuse dear brother...their blood is not upon our hands.

God Bless you.

Old 12-11-2010, 08:41 PM

6,466 posts, read 7,558,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
They've been warned...and are without excuse dear brother...their blood is not upon our hands.
Do you have any clue how condescending and holier than thou that statement makes you sound? Particularly the part in bold.

Old 12-11-2010, 10:18 PM

5,261 posts, read 6,235,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Do you have any clue how condescending and holier than thou that statement makes you sound? Particularly the part in bold.
What exactly is the problem ditchlights? It is the word of God for heaven's sake! Do you not read the Bible?

Your comment above is exactly what the Pharasees said to Jesus and about Jesus...and all He was guilty of was speaking the words God gave Him to speak...and that's all I am doing. It's pathetic.

Ezekiel 3:18 "When I say to a wicked man, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood."

...if I DO warn as I am mandated to do by God, then I will have saved myself!...

"But if you do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his sin; but you will have saved yourself." Ezekiel 3:19.

Ezekiel 3:20 "Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before him, he will die. Since you did not warn him, he will die for his sin. The righteous things he did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for his blood."

Ezekiel 33:6 "But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'

Ezekiel 33:18 "If a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does evil, he will die for it."

I'll continue warning until I have not a breath left in me. You're just going to have to deal with it.

God Bless.

In Christ's love...and prayerfully in His truth,
Verna.

Old 12-12-2010, 01:38 AM

910 posts, read 1,043,421 times
Do not impute sins unto your brother. Do not judge for we have one judge even Christ. Seems to me that those who know his name can be save by grace alone just like the thief. It is all too complex. Let Christ be the judge.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:02 AM

7,859 posts, read 6,666,416 times
We are not called to condemn the world , or we will be condemned, we are not called to judge the world or we will be judged,..... Lord Jesus is our Judge and jury for our selves and the world....... Other religions of the world Judge the world and condemn blaspheme against people , Christians are called be peacemakers , who turn to the Lord and will find a greater judgement from a Higher Thrones of God through his promise by Jesus Blood than the lower judgements of man ...... Sure there are countless injustices in the Church of Jesus and outside the Church of Christ, and the intrigues of injustices have NO power for change by faithless Judgement and condemnation to The Lord Jesus Christ........ But If Christians love their enemies and pray and support them THEN the Power of Heaven will move and correct to issues and injustices of the Children of God.......... Pray Father I ask forgiveness for these churches that call them selves churches with your name and teach people errors that are a form of Godliness but no power of your grace to save or bless.....I Abass the evil spirit who is resonsible for bringing error to these people and I plead the blood of Lord Jesus to judge these groups of people with your greater judgement, and take our judgement away in Jesus Mighty name ........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity