U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-20-2010, 01:44 PM

35,851 posts, read 12,971,907 times

Advertisements

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Well, if you get up around 3:00 EST, and go outside, you will see the moon turn to blood due to the total eclipse of the moon. They say the bending of the light will cause the moon to not disappear, but to appear red, ad blood.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2010, 06:30 PM

4,773 posts, read 2,789,484 times
Solar and Lunar eclipse can bring the devil out and could cause disturbances..... Had one infimity spirit come and felt like sand in my left eye all morning , but no redness came confirming what Jesus spirit told me that It was a infimity demon ... Father I Rebuke the infirmity spirits that bring disturbances during this eclipse in Jesus Mighty name ......... This scripture Joel 2:31 is a metaphor..... which means; the sun turns to darkness is, is the light of goodness and rightousness has gone and darkness has taken over in the earth and darkness authority prevails........ The moon shall turn to blood; means the moon represents the footstool for the Lord God were he rest his feet, and the blood represents the blood of the redemption that Jesus would bring or the sheep would lose for redemption in those days would be the authority of the blood on the moon were the Lord would rest his feet................ in verse 32....``And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered```...........which is the authority of the blood of the Lord to bring redemption ........

Old 12-20-2010, 11:40 PM

6,521 posts, read 4,429,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Solar and Lunar eclipse can bring the devil out and could cause disturbances..... Had one infimity spirit come and felt like sand in my left eye all morning , but no redness came confirming what Jesus spirit told me that It was a infimity demon ... Father I Rebuke the infirmity spirits that bring disturbances during this eclipse in Jesus Mighty name ......... This scripture Joel 2:31 is a metaphor..... which means; the sun turns to darkness is, is the light of goodness and rightousness has gone and darkness has taken over in the earth and darkness authority prevails........ The moon shall turn to blood; means the moon represents the footstool for the Lord God were he rest his feet, and the blood represents the blood of the redemption that Jesus would bring or the sheep would lose for redemption in those days would be the authority of the blood on the moon were the Lord would rest his feet................ in verse 32....``And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered```...........which is the authority of the blood of the Lord to bring redemption ........
Thunder means God is bowling.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:50 AM

35,851 posts, read 12,971,907 times
Did anyone see the eclipse? I wanted to get up and see it, but didn't wake up.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:32 AM

2,739 posts, read 5,556,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
Thunder means God is bowling.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:45 AM

2,739 posts, read 5,556,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Well, if you get up around 3:00 EST, and go outside, you will see the moon turn to blood due to the total eclipse of the moon. They say the bending of the light will cause the moon to not disappear, but to appear red, ad blood.
Eclipse as seen in Seward, Alaska
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/KL7EU/RedMoon2.jpg (broken link)

Old 12-21-2010, 11:51 AM

7,374 posts, read 4,452,336 times
Quote:
Did anyone see the eclipse? I wanted to get up and see it, but didn't wake up.
I saw it ... It was mostly hidden by clouds here though.

Old 12-21-2010, 11:52 AM

7,374 posts, read 4,452,336 times
So does Jesus come back after every lunar eclipse?

Old 12-21-2010, 03:27 PM

4,083 posts, read 2,612,166 times
Quote:

Lunar Eclipse: First to coincide with Winter Solstice in 372 years
The lunar eclipse early Tuesday morning will be the first total lunar eclipse to occur on the Winter solstice since 1638. The Winter solstice is the shortest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere

Are you saying it is supposed to be a sign of the end? If so the last one happened in 1638............ We are still here......

Old 12-21-2010, 03:43 PM

4,083 posts, read 2,612,166 times
Quote:

Finn, what is the exact verse chapter and number for what you are quoting in Joel? You have listed Joel 2:31 as where the verse is.

These are the chapters and verses for each chapter in Joel.

1: 1-20
2: 1-27
3: 1-5
4: 1-21

This is from the Jewish JPS, has the Christian Old Testament added verses not found in mine?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity