U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-29-2010, 01:57 PM
 
Location: arizona ... most of the time
11,826 posts, read 10,142,618 times
Reputation: 1306

Advertisements

The nail in Jesus' hand and feet is the ultimate nail that will doom Satan's lie...

John 6:40
For my Fatherís will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day

John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for Godís wrath remains on them.

  • The truth is:
"The Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life,"

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life"

  • Satan's universal lie is: (depending on the OP)

"The Father's will (desire) is that everyone (all) shall have eternal life,"
"Believe in the Son is not required to have eternal life .. it doesn't matter"

Satan says"
  • Atheist ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Muslim ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Buddhist ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • New Ager ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Baal ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexual offenders ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
Honestly the reason all will have eternal life is because IT'S NOT FAIR OTHERWISE ..... GOD!

 
Old 12-29-2010, 01:59 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,826,762 times
Reputation: 644
Yes, Gods love never fails, I think Satan has succeeded in deceiving many that is a lie.
 
Old 12-29-2010, 02:02 PM
 
1,066 posts, read 767,118 times
Reputation: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
The nail in Jesus' hand and feet is the ultimate nail that will doom Satan's lie...

John 6:40
For my Fatherís will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day

John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for Godís wrath remains on them.

  • The truth is:
"The Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life,"

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life"

  • Satan's universal lie is: (depending on the OP)
"The Father's will (desire) is that everyone (all) shall have eternal life,"
"Believe in the Son is not required to have eternal life .. it doesn't matter"


Satan says"
  • Atheist ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Muslim ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Buddhist ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • New Ager ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Baal ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexual offenders ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
Honestly the reason all will have eternal life is because IT'S NOT FAIR OTHERWISE ..... GOD!
Wow. Find one quote twin, just one quote when someone in the UR camp said believing in the Son is not required. That is the cornerstone of the UR message. We believe ALL will believe in Him. We believe every knee shall bow. Your God twin, is my devil.
 
Old 12-29-2010, 02:10 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,826,762 times
Reputation: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Honestly the reason all will have eternal life is because IT'S NOT FAIR OTHERWISE ..... GOD!

I got one for you to contemplate. A poster in another thread talked of Gods fairness, this was concerning the idea that babies can go to hell because they have not accepted Christ. The poster says no baby is in hell but has no scriptural evidence for it. The poster admitted there was no scriptural evidence within the paradigm of eternal hell that actually stated for a fact that babies are not in hell since they did not accept Christ before they died. And after some personal commentary decided that Gods fairness towards the Babies salvation without their acceptance of Christ was a "safe assumption".

So what is your take on Gods fairness?

Is it not fair, rather than emotional feel goodism, that if eternal hell exists and if the only way to avoid it in the new convenant is an acceptance of Jesus before you die on earth that anyone who doesn't including babies are going there?

Lets be consistant here, I found it quite interesting that the poster I speak of is adamant that all conclusions must be defined by the word of God, now makes a conclusion that has nothing to do with scripture but an assumption.

What say you?
 
Old 12-29-2010, 02:24 PM
 
39,829 posts, read 26,605,395 times
Reputation: 6029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Wow. Find one quote twin, just one quote when someone in the UR camp said believing in the Son is not required. That is the cornerstone of the UR message. We believe ALL will believe in Him. We believe every knee shall bow. Your God twin, is my devil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
I got one for you to contemplate. A poster in another thread talked of Gods fairness, this was concerning the idea that babies can go to hell because they have not accepted Christ. The poster says no baby is in hell but has no scriptural evidence for it. The poster admitted there was no scriptural evidence within the paradigm of eternal hell that actually stated for a fact that babies are not in hell since they did not accept Christ before they died. And after some personal commentary decided that Gods fairness towards the Babies salvation without their acceptance of Christ was a "safe assumption".

So what is your take on Gods fairness?

Is it not fair, rather than emotional feel goodism, that if eternal hell exists and if the only way to avoid it in the new convenant is an acceptance of Jesus before you die on earth that anyone who doesn't including babies are going there?

Lets be consistant here, I found it quite interesting that the poster I speak of is adamant that all conclusions must be defined by the word of God, now makes a conclusion that has nothing to do with scripture but an assumption.

What say you?
The story of the 11th hour worker highlights the unfairness problem that leads ET'ers and Annihilationists to believe such abominations are only just. After all . . . they have labored in the fields most of the day . . . these Johhny-come-lately's (or not at alls) couldn't possibly deserve the same wage. (They think we earn our salvation . . . NOT through the love of Jesus) It is only by NOT understanding UR (and pretending not to see the truth in it) . . . and by misrepresenting what it says . . . that they can justify their rejection of UR. They need a reason to accept the evil about our loving God by believing that ET is somehow just in God's mysterious ways.
 
Old 12-29-2010, 02:53 PM
 
Location: Somewhere
6,370 posts, read 5,802,251 times
Reputation: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
The nail in Jesus' hand and feet is the ultimate nail that will doom Satan's lie...

John 6:40
For my Fatherís will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day

John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for Godís wrath remains on them.

  • The truth is:
"The Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life,"

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life"

  • Satan's universal lie is: (depending on the OP)

"The Father's will (desire) is that everyone (all) shall have eternal life,"
"Believe in the Son is not required to have eternal life .. it doesn't matter"

Satan says"
  • Atheist ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Muslim ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Buddhist ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • New Ager ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Baal ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexual offenders ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
Honestly the reason all will have eternal life is because IT'S NOT FAIR OTHERWISE ..... GOD!
yes, everyone who is rejecting Him will not see Life. But that is like this analogy.

Everyone that is in the shower will not be dry.

So how does one become dry? - they get out of the shower. But it doesn't change the fact that as long as they are in the shower they will not be dry.

So when people stop reject Him they will see life. But as long as they continue rejecting Him, they wont.
 
Old 12-29-2010, 03:59 PM
 
8,080 posts, read 7,039,551 times
Reputation: 1426
Belief in the son is not required for etenal life, Jesus does not matter......... Is the evil spirit of divisions your substitute for Holy Spirit teaching.?...... ``For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten. son that whoso believeth in him shall be saved and have eternal life`` ... and God gave all power of Heaven and earth to Jesus Christ and God desire that all people be save do not matter because he gave the earth and heaven to Jesus ...... If people reject Jesus they reject the trinity and the number of the beast is on the soul ..... which means 6=Man, 6= man, 6= man is the belief for God, or ; Father, Son , Holy Spirit..is belief for God.......There is no condemnation , I am just trying to bring Holy Spirit wisdom for your blessing
 
Old 12-29-2010, 04:05 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,826,762 times
Reputation: 644
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Belief in the son is not required for etenal life, Jesus does not matter......... Is the evil spirit of divisions your substitute for Holy Spirit teaching.?...... ``For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten. son that whoso believeth in him shall be saved and have eternal life`` ... and God gave all power of Heaven and earth to Jesus Christ and God desire that all people be save do not matter because he gave the earth and heaven to Jesus ...... If people reject Jesus they reject the trinity and the number of the beast is on the soul ..... which means 6=Man, 6= man, 6= man is the belief for God, or ; Father, Son , Holy Spirit..is belief for God.......There is no condemnation , I am just trying to bring Holy Spirit wisdom for your blessing


Yes, all are saved through Jesus Christ. No condemnation indeed.
 
Old 12-29-2010, 04:17 PM
 
Location: God's Country
21,621 posts, read 30,190,770 times
Reputation: 30168
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
The nail in Jesus' hand and feet is the ultimate nail that will doom Satan's lie...

John 6:40
For my Fatherís will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day

John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for Godís wrath remains on them.

  • The truth is:
"The Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life,"

"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life"

  • Satan's universal lie is: (depending on the OP)

"The Father's will (desire) is that everyone (all) shall have eternal life,"
"Believe in the Son is not required to have eternal life .. it doesn't matter"

Satan says"
  • Atheist ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Muslim ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Buddhist ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • New Ager ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • Baal ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
  • sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexual offenders ? "doesn't matter ... you're UR !"
Honestly the reason all will have eternal life is because IT'S NOT FAIR OTHERWISE ..... GOD!
 
Old 12-29-2010, 04:26 PM
 
5,441 posts, read 4,854,648 times
Reputation: 1126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Wow. Find one quote twin, just one quote when someone in the UR camp said believing in the Son is not required. That is the cornerstone of the UR message. We believe ALL will believe in Him. We believe every knee shall bow.
You're partly right. All will believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, the Lamb slain as the perfect blood sacrifice of God to wash away sin; but, it won't do many of them any good because they will have become believers once they lift up their eyes in the eternal torments of that place called hell -- and there are no second chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Your God twin, is my devil.
It's obvious that UR's hate the true and living God, so they've gone about making up their own god who comforts their feelings.

Revelation 16
[5] And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
[6] For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy
[7] And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
[8] And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
[9] And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

The true and living God is merciful to the righteous and holy, but He is judgement and wrath for those who won't repent of their sins. People must bow in humility with godly sorrow for their sins, and then, and only then, will His loving kindness and tender mercies be extended. Come to Jesus, the real Jesus!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top