Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 09:52 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,969,381 times

Advertisements

Right now as I write this they are talking about a subterranean place in the Appalatian mountains, on the History Channel, that is huge that many thousands can live in if there is a catastrophic event in our country. This was to shelter the entire US congress and their families. It's code name was "Project Greek Island."

Could this be part of "the subterranean" people who will bow their knee and acclaim with their tongue that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God, the Father in Philippians 2:8-11?

They are saying this underground place was top secret until lately. The show is called "Secret Passages."

The president would stay underground at "Mt. Weather Virginia.

Also under the Hotel Greenbriar in WVA is a giant underground place to live in case of nuclear war.

If we have these underground places, why wouldn't other countries?

So I maintain that "subeterranean" need not mean "Hell" but underground bases where people live in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 04:42 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
In Philippians 2: 10.......
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow , of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth```....... like Apostle Paul was saying things under the earth should bow,...... Earth worms don`t have knees to bend........ Sound like the devil and his fallen angels have to bend their knees or way to the name of Jesus , were all power is given in Heaven and the earth....... The great judgement of Jesus on the last days all spirits will come before the Lord and will be on their knees by the power beyond the imagination ........

Old 01-04-2011, 04:47 PM

1st of all, who says Philippians 2:8-11 is "the great judgment"? I don't believe it is a judgment at all.

2ndly, who said this was about earthworms?

3rdly, everyone listed is acclaiming that Jesus is Lord. The Bible says "no one can say "Jesus is Lord" except by Holy Spirit." So all mankind are saved at that time.

Old 01-04-2011, 05:17 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Right now as I write this they are talking about a subterranean place in the Appalatian mountains, on the History Channel, that is huge that many thousands can live in if there is a catastrophic event in our country. This was to shelter the entire US congress and their families. It's code name was "Project Greek Island."

Could this be part of "the subterranean" people who will bow their knee and acclaim with their tongue that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God, the Father in Philippians 2:8-11?

They are saying this underground place was top secret until lately. The show is called "Secret Passages."

The president would stay underground at "Mt. Weather Virginia.

Also under the Hotel Greenbriar in WVA is a giant underground place to live in case of nuclear war.

If we have these underground places, why wouldn't other countries?

So I maintain that "subeterranean" need not mean "Hell" but underground bases where people live in.

Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the rulers, and the chief captains, and the men of wealth, and the strong, and every servant and free man, took cover in the holes and the rocks of the mountains; And they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Come down on us, covering us from the face of him who is seated on the high seat, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of their wrath is come, and who may keep his place?

Old 01-04-2011, 05:19 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,194,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post

Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the rulers, and the chief captains, and the men of wealth, and the strong, and every servant and free man, took cover in the holes and the rocks of the mountains; And they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Come down on us, covering us from the face of him who is seated on the high seat, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of their wrath is come, and who may keep his place?

Old 01-04-2011, 06:15 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,435,356 times
Puff puff give Eusbius....

Old 01-05-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Puff puff give Eusbius....
I don't understand what you are saying sciota by "puff puff give"?

And who is Eusbius?

Old 01-06-2011, 04:49 AM

Sciotamicks, I still haven't figured out what you meant by "Puff puff give"?

Do you mean I am puffed up and need to give in to what others have written on this topic? Just curious.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:10 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,456,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
The Bible says "no one can say "Jesus is Lord" except by Holy Spirit." So all mankind are saved at that time.
No, many say He is LORD, but He does not know them and commands them to depart from Him, in that Day.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The Greek "can/dynamai" say, is power, for the authority by the Holy Spirit of regeneration to say that Jesus is their LORD.
Without having the power of the Spirit of regeneration, there is no saying He is their LORD.

dynamai 1) to be able, have power whether by virtue of one's own ability and resources, or of a state of mind, or through favourable circumstances, or by permission of law or custom
2) to be able to do something
3) to be capable, strong and powerful
- the word "dynamite" is from "dynamai"

Old 01-07-2011, 11:38 AM

Matthew 7:23 is many thousands of years prior to the time in Philippians 2:8-11.

In the Philippians 2:8-11 text they ALL are bowing IN the name of Jesus (Jesus meaning Saviour) and happily acclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord and this is done to the glory of God, the Father.

Surely you are not saying that God would be glorified in all mankind hypocritically saying "Jesus is Lord."

In that far off day Jesus will know them for they will know Him as He is known.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity