Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 04:08 PM

7,725 posts, read 12,620,471 times

Advertisements

Yes people!! Something tells me this is the year!! Jesus said we would not know the day nor the hour but he never said we couldn't know the season!!

1948 (beginning of prophetic timeline when Israel became a nation) + 70 years (a generation) = 2018 (second coming of Christ) - 7 (years of tribulation) = 2011( the rapture of the church)!!!! I'm not 100% but I think it is!!!!

Get your houses in order, repent for your sins, and pray that you are counted worthy to escape with him because he is returning!! You don't want to be left behind!! Disasters and catastrophes will keep happening and the ungodly world will keep wondering why. But we as children of God know why! I don't know about you guys but I feel like we are in on some huge secret that the abominable world knows nothing about! Yes, I am awaiting that special day we take out very last flight in the sky. How amazing! Do you wonder what it will feel like our last day on Earth?! I can't even imagine what day that is or what it will feel like! I do figure that before he returns, it will be a dark and cloudy day full of thunderstorms. Probably a worldwide thunderstorm. Based on testimonies I have heard, many people have said that in their visions they saw dark black clouds and a funnel formed for the saints to be raptured in. How exciting is that?!

You know, usually I give no credence or attention to prophecized dates or years such as May 21, 2011. But I was recently watching a video where an old man was pointing out this simple prophetical timeline I failed to miss all these years. It's so simple and easy and most importantly makes total sense. The prophecized events are already happening. BEEN happening. So there's nothing left to my knowledge that would stop Jesus from coming. Perhaps God is waiting for more unsaved to come to him before he tells Jesus it's time. I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine. But we need to be ready. Our families need to be ready. We need to spread the word! I urge you to search the internet for various testimonies on Christians on who had visions and dreams of the rapture. There's something to learn from each testimony. And the common theme is that Jesus is returning soon. As a Christian, you cannot forget this basic golden rule he said to watch for. We DO NOT want to be left behind. God bless to you all!!

Old 01-02-2011, 04:12 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,194,236 times
Allen, would you feel at all responsible to the masses (believers and unbelievers alike) out there who believed you and who trembled at the thought of what your posts say? How do you feel about injecting anything other than the fruits of the Spirit into these souls?

How do you think God is going to deal with all of these men and women? What does he think about "prophets" who's words don't come true?

Old 01-02-2011, 04:20 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,017,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
Allen, would you feel at all responsible to the masses (believers and unbelievers alike) out there who believed you and who trembled at the thought of what your posts say? How do you feel about injecting anything other than the fruits of the Spirit into these souls?

How do you think God is going to deal with all of these men and women? What does he think about "prophets" who's words don't come true?
Herefornow,
I think with fundamentalist Christians, you're always dealing with a double standard because while they damn the whole world to hell on a regular basis, they never hesitate to say that all their mistakes, sins, fibs, etc... are covered, or as many of them like to say, "under the blood"..... So the blood of Jesus is handy for them to say anything they like or act anyway they want, whereas they count that same blood as unworthy for those who don't know what they believe. Pretty incredible is it not?

Old 01-02-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post

What?! I'm no prophet. It's simply a biblical/prophetic timeline I never thought about. It wasn't like I made it up and brought the idea to the forefront. Some old man from youtube did. I am just reposting it. I said I wasn't 100% but it makes alot of sense to me and I think this year truly could be it. I never believe date setters and I still don't. However, Jesus never said we couldn't know the season. And what it looks like to me is that this year is it. My little opinion. You don't have to believe anything.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Herefornow,
I think with fundamentalist Christians, you're always dealing with a double standard because while they damn the whole world to hell on a regular basis, they never hesitate to say that all their mistakes, sins, fibs, etc... are covered, or as many of them like to say, "under the blood"..... So the blood of Jesus is handy for them to say anything they like or act anyway they want, whereas they count that same blood as unworthy for those who don't know what they believe. Pretty incredible is it not?
The fact that I tell people to repent for their sins because Jesus is returning make me somehow wrong? The fact that I tell people the consequences of their sin - which is Hell (which I didn't create nor did I damn them to anywhere ) makes me wrong? You are the one who is wrong thinking your going to be saved without repentance. Your allegations make no sense. I'm not a prophet. Never said I was one. You just jumped in on what Herefornow called me and seem to think that's what I said I was when I didn't. Nobody damns anyone to Hell or to be left behind. The world does themselves when they decide to reside in sin and serve Satan. That is why God flooded the whole Earth the first time around and only repentant Noah and his family survived. I do not choose to live by the world's standards or corrupt morals. I choose God. And I'm not going to lie on his behalf by telling new believers that there is no punishment for their sins. That is why most people on Earth will be getting left behind. Repent for your sins, believe Jesus is the son of God and he died on the cross for your sins, and you will be taken to Heaven and not left behind. It's really that simple to be saved and all found in the Bible. But of course you think I made all of this up for my own sick pleasure and enjoyment.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:33 PM

2,070 posts, read 2,161,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
However, Jesus never said we couldn't know the season.
You know how when Jesus was alive there were many who didn't recognize him as the Messiah... well, he's already come again and his words are already written down. This was his Second Coming and it was in 1914. He came to teach us about God's Divine Love and God's Truths.

Now there are many of us who have been blessed with the ability to recognize that these really are Jesus' writings and I invite everyone who is reading this post to check out what he wrote at the link below. If you are looking for spiritual insight and truth, then you have hit the motherlode here. Blessings.

http://www.truthforallpeople.com

Old 01-02-2011, 05:00 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,003,946 times
Allen, I'll see you right here on January 1st 2012 unless that death thingee takes one or both of us. I am betting you we will both still be here and if YOU don't think so, please forward ALL of your money to my account. Thank you in advance.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Allen, I'll see you right here on January 1st 2012 unless that death thingee takes one or both of us. I am betting you we will both still be here and if YOU don't think so, please forward ALL of your money to my account. Thank you in advance.
Lol. If I HAD money. But anyway on a serious note, I honestly think this is the year. If not by a simple equation of prophetical events, then by signs alone. He's coming. Many people feel it. Even unbelievers! They feel something huge is on the brink of society but they don't know what it is! I don't think I will be here on January 1st 2012. I think I'll be in Heaven. Praising God and enjoying the accommodations of my mansion. (joke)

Old 01-02-2011, 05:26 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,194,236 times
Quote:
Lol. If I HAD money. But anyway on a serious note, I honestly think this is the year. If not by a simple equation of prophetical events, then by signs alone. He's coming. Many people feel it. Even unbelievers! They feel something huge is on the brink of society but they don't know what it is! I don't think I will be here on January 1st 2012. I think I'll be in Heaven. Praising God and enjoying the accommodations of my mansion. (joke)

I think what you feel is the unraveling of the economy. And possibly some indigestion.

(and, if your life has been anything like mine, it's always been chaos, and you are desperately waiting for some kind of normalcy)

Old 01-02-2011, 05:37 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,273,833 times
Quote:
Even unbelievers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity