Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 07:02 AM

78,326 posts, read 60,517,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Yes people!! Something tells me this is the year!! Jesus said we would not know the day nor the hour but he never said we couldn't know the season!!

1948 (beginning of prophetic timeline when Israel became a nation) + 70 years (a generation) = 2018 (second coming of Christ) - 7 (years of tribulation) = 2011( the rapture of the church)!!!! I'm not 100% but I think it is!!!!

Get your houses in order, repent for your sins, and pray that you are counted worthy to escape with him because he is returning!! You don't want to be left behind!! Disasters and catastrophes will keep happening and the ungodly world will keep wondering why. But we as children of God know why! I don't know about you guys but I feel like we are in on some huge secret that the abominable world knows nothing about! Yes, I am awaiting that special day we take out very last flight in the sky. How amazing! Do you wonder what it will feel like our last day on Earth?! I can't even imagine what day that is or what it will feel like! I do figure that before he returns, it will be a dark and cloudy day full of thunderstorms. Probably a worldwide thunderstorm. Based on testimonies I have heard, many people have said that in their visions they saw dark black clouds and a funnel formed for the saints to be raptured in. How exciting is that?!

You know, usually I give no credence or attention to prophecized dates or years such as May 21, 2011. But I was recently watching a video where an old man was pointing out this simple prophetical timeline I failed to miss all these years. It's so simple and easy and most importantly makes total sense. The prophecized events are already happening. BEEN happening. So there's nothing left to my knowledge that would stop Jesus from coming. Perhaps God is waiting for more unsaved to come to him before he tells Jesus it's time. I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine. But we need to be ready. Our families need to be ready. We need to spread the word! I urge you to search the internet for various testimonies on Christians on who had visions and dreams of the rapture. There's something to learn from each testimony. And the common theme is that Jesus is returning soon. As a Christian, you cannot forget this basic golden rule he said to watch for. We DO NOT want to be left behind. God bless to you all!!
Amazing how it's so simple and easy and makes total sense and yet you aren't supposed to know when it's going to happen.

This "number counting" garbage makes as much sense as the old yahwe ben yahwe public access shows, or that brunette gal pastor that keeps doing monkey math to prove points.

Well you see there were 2 roman soldiers at Jesus' tomb. Jesus' saw a dog once with 4 legs and we ALL know that 2 x 4 = 8. Now, since Jesus' had 2 legs that means you put 88 together which is code for the 8th letter in the alphabet "h" and so 88 is a reference used by white power types to signify heil hitler which proves hitler is the anti-christ and the rapture already passed and we've all been left behind.

Beware false prophets.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:38 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,689,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
A lifespan is not a generation. A generation technically could be 20 years seeing that is approx the norm for the kids of the previous to start having kids of their own. However, folk would be having offspring from say 18 - 40 and this is where IIRC the idea of the generation comes from. Technically, if you had your 1st child at 18-20, by 40, you could well be a grandparent.

Probably the life expectancy those days was not as long as we have it today.

The rebirth of Israel is not the real deal, this Israel was to be set up by the messiah of the jews. Israel exists purely due to the efforts of a handful of zionists in the late 19th to early 20th century. It took the holocaust to make it happen because as a displaced people, they had no political clout. The Jews that escaped to other countries in Europe, they ended up not wanting them.

You can research this, you will be shocked at what you will find, nothing like what the church has taught you.

BTW I too believed in the rapture once upon a time.
basically Jesus was saying not everyone who was born during this time period would be gone.And the rebirth of Israel fulfilled the dry bones prophecy,for starters.but as I say above,I don't debate.

Old 04-30-2011, 09:23 AM

1 posts, read 1,440 times
Default I'm With You Allen!

Hey Brother Allen,

Don't let the nay-sayers and scoffers question on why this could quite possibly 2011 be the year the trumpet sounds and God's faithful will be raptured. And you didn't say you were a prophet or saying that its definite that the Lord will come this year, you were just saying that because of where we are in time and all that is happening around the world at an accelerated pace, that there wouldn't be no reason that Jesus could come back this year.
I'm studying Bible prophecy like never before, and anytime you speak the truth, especially the end time message, there will be those who scoff and say things that aren't true. If you are truly a Bible believing, God-fearing, discerning believer, that is watching and waiting for Jesus to return, you will see and understand what non-believers don't see and understand. Daniel chapter 12 talks about this more in detail.
They are blinded from the truth because they choose to believe the lie, and in the US there is no excuse to not believe in Jesus. We have churches almost on every other block, the internet, social networking, radio, music, tv, so if someone really wants to know the truth, all they have to do is Google it, its that simple!
Jesus said that when ALL these things take place, then stand up and lift up your heads because your redemption is very near!
2011 is as follows: increase of earthquakes all over the world, increase in droughts, increase in strange and violent weather-like massive floods, blizzards, huge tornadoes wiping out many towns, sun becoming brighter, moon closer to earth, wars, mideast turmoil, governments collapsing, uprisings and riots, hoarding wealth, deception in many churches, increased persecution of Christians, distress of nations, increased signs in the heavens (UFO's, strange lights, colors, odd shapes, etc.), gas price increases, food price increases, shortage of food and waters around the world, birds falling from the sky, fish dying in the seas, animals dying, moral decay, globalization, so need I say more to all those who are doubting??
I'm getting ready to leave this dying, fallen world and be with my Jesus very soon, and I too hope that this is the year that He returns, if He doesn't for some reason, I do know this that it won't be much longer, because of everything that is occuring around the world on a daily basis!

Come Lord Jesus!!

Old 04-30-2011, 10:52 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,849,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Yes people!! Something tells me this is the year!!
In that case I'll be happy to relieve you of your bank balance, house, car, motorcycle and anything else of value. After all, you're not going to be needing them are you?

Old 04-30-2011, 01:25 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,689,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
In that case I'll be happy to relieve you of your bank balance, house, car, motorcycle and anything else of value. After all, you're not going to be needing them are you?
rofl,but we will while we're still here.
and you'd be happy to settle for it all after we disappear,right? so long as you're not asking for anything up front

Old 04-30-2011, 02:33 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,849,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
... so long as you're not asking for anything up front
No! No! I'll be quite happy for you to bequeath it to me...to take effect on say...January 1st 2012.

Old 04-30-2011, 03:53 PM

175 posts, read 174,653 times
Yep folks, one day Jesus is coming back, that to me is no doubt. Yes we are told to look for it and be ready, for no one knows when it will happen but God the Father.

Humans tend to get comfortable and get on about daily business, (can you say 911)?

We are told to be ready. i have heard .."this is the year",...."He's coming in the next five years".......... and so on and so on all my life, to me it doesn't matter if He comes in my lifetime or if i am raised to judgement, it will happen when it happens, it's all up to the Father.

The main reason i responded to this thread was this little bit from

Truth light in post #30 on 1-4-2011

Quote:
He loves believers and I love him
The immediate thought that flashed through my mind was:, Not only believers:

Ro 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

He loves/loved (while we were sinners) us LONG before we ever thought about loving Him........and we are to thrive to be like Him.......

Gods' peace ya'll

Old 04-30-2011, 06:38 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
'1948 (beginning of prophetic timeline when Israel became a nation) + 70 years (a generation) = 2018 (second coming of Christ) - 7 (years of tribulation) = 2011( the rapture of the church)!!!! I'm not 100% but I think it is!!!!'

Oh boy! What are you going to do when this does not happen? repent - Doubt it. Crawl under a rock and never speak on the subject again - Hope so.

It used to be that 40 years was a generation, then 60, now 70 - and when your wrong then 80 and then a 100 - of course nothing in Scripture even allows one to falsely conclude a 100 years as a generation - but I am sure someone will twist the Bible to say so. I cannot wait until that generation is dead so all this false teaching goes away.

Why do you pay attention to this crud?

Old 04-30-2011, 11:24 PM

164 posts, read 264,733 times
I thought Jesus said the Gospel had to be preached to the whole world and then the end will come, has the Gospel reached the whole world yet, and it said we would be hated by all nations, are we really yet? Maybe we do not know the day or hour, but the figs are on the tree and getting ripe, but getting to the rapture is going to be a real ride cosidering we are going to have nation war against nation, kingdom war with kingdom, and their is going to be a mass falling away first, people who are saved who leave, we will be throw out of the churches. lots of pestilence or mass death, famines, it would be hard to believe that when the rapture happens and the Holy Spirit and the church leave, it just then with the antichrist on the planet that things are not a bit worse than this and then they all just get tough during the trib when the church is gone, Noah and Lot and Rev letter to Philidelphia I believe says the church will not go thru the trib very clearly, so we got some time one might think, but we got to be ready all the time. No one will even see it coming.

Old 04-30-2011, 11:42 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena valleygirl View Post
I thought Jesus said the Gospel had to be preached to the whole world and then the end will come, has the Gospel reached the whole world yet, and it said we would be hated by all nations, are we really yet? Maybe we do not know the day or hour, but the figs are on the tree and getting ripe, but getting to the rapture is going to be a real ride cosidering we are going to have nation war against nation, kingdom war with kingdom, and their is going to be a mass falling away first, people who are saved who leave, we will be throw out of the churches. lots of pestilence or mass death, famines, it would be hard to believe that when the rapture happens and the Holy Spirit and the church leave, it just then with the antichrist on the planet that things are not a bit worse than this and then they all just get tough during the trib when the church is gone, Noah and Lot and Rev letter to Philidelphia I believe says the church will not go thru the trib very clearly, so we got some time one might think, but we got to be ready all the time. No one will even see it coming.
Paul said it was in Romans 1:8 and 16:25-26.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity