U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 02:16 PM

30,230 posts, read 19,996,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
Revelation 18:3-5 (King James Version)

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
I did a good while ago,ended up in the wilderness where God is in the business of taking out of me what i was called out of .

Called out of Egypt(mainstream christianity), so Egypt could be taken out of me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2011, 02:23 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,586,503 times
So are you saying God told you to get out of mainstream Christianity, or did he say stop sinning or there will be horrible consequences?

No it's not..."get out of mainstream Christianity or you will be plagued"

What you thought was out of you may still be in you, at least it seems.

Old 01-08-2011, 02:27 PM

30,230 posts, read 19,996,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
So are you saying God told you to get out of mainstream Christianity, or did he say stop sinning or there will be horrible consequences?

No it's not..."get out of mainstream Christianity or you will be plagued"

What you thought was out of you may still be in you, at least it seems.
No he called me out of what was killing me.And yes it is a calling out of mainstream christianity.That is why multitudes are leaving it, those remaining in it think it's a great falling away, but they couldn't be further from the truth,there is more freedom in the world than mainstream christianity.

Last edited by pcamps; 01-08-2011 at 03:22 PM..

Old 01-08-2011, 02:29 PM

God bless you friend.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:01 PM

17,775 posts, read 8,892,680 times
The great falling away reveals the Sons of Damnation, who have betrayed the truth.

Old 01-08-2011, 04:58 PM

2,981 posts, read 4,308,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
... Your post seems to be promoting a man. But of course I cannot pass judgment on you or him, not being able to see everything as God sees it. But I just wanted to say why I'm suspicious of "healing" ministries. That's all.

Heartsong
Well, the man is dead and with the LORD, the teaching is alive and free, and anointed.
So your post is without any merit, and you would have known all this if you had actually listened to the teaching.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmon View Post
what some folks do for money, gotta laugh on that.
Well, the laugh is on you, for there is no money involved, and the teacher is deceased, but the anointing is on His teaching and the teaching goes on, online, for free.
So put your hand on your mouth, for you have spoken foolishly in this matter.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:15 PM

Wow, I'm watching the first video right now and loving it. Thank you so much for posting that, since I'm sure you sincerely want to help people. God bless you.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:22 PM

Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault/paraptōma, ye which are spiritual, restore/katartizō such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

paraptōma AVtrespass 9, offence 7, sin 3, fall 2, fault 2

katartizō c) ethically: to strengthen, perfect, complete, make one what he ought to be

A man may stumble and fall, but if he belongs to the LORD, he will not remain fallen, but will rise again, and fellow believers are commanded to restore such a one in the spirit of meekness, knowing that we can all be tempted, and fall.
We are not all tempted with the same sin, but the same categories of the three I named in a prior post, which Jesus was tempted with, but was yet without sin..

But a fall does not mean one is demonized. The teaching of Derek Prince explains that, from the Bible.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:17 PM

For Christians: "Demon Gangs"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AXteGsfMu8&NR=1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or