U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 10:17 AM

2,981 posts, read 4,303,496 times

Advertisements

More of the list

Causes of Curses:
Click above to get the text and Listen icons for each of the subjects in this list:
Issued by God's "Mouthpieces"
Relational Authority including Husbands and Wives and Parents and Children
Self-imposed Curses
Unscriptural Covenants including Freemasonry
Servants of Satan
Unclean Objects in Our Homes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2011, 10:18 AM

the Cure
The Cure

• Recognise
  • Repent
  • Renounce
  • Resist

Old 01-07-2011, 10:21 AM

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in the heavens/epouranios.
Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Old 01-07-2011, 10:35 AM

Succumbing to the sin/temptation of unforgiveness is a chief device of Satan, which brings a person in bondage to the "tormenters/torturers" =the evil spirits, by a curse from God the Father.

2Cr 2:10 To whom ye forgive any thing, I [forgive] also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave [it], for your sakes [forgave I it] in the person of Christ;
2Cr 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Resentment and unforgiveness are devices of Satan that keep many in bondage, and make many "go mental" in the curse of bondage, with a spirit of murder, for hate is equal to murder, says Jesus Christ.

Lay down all grudges, to be blessed, for if we have been forgiven such a great debt, how can we hold any grudge against any fellow man and remain blessed? -we cannot!

Mar 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Mar 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Quote:
Matthew 18
21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.
23 “Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand bags of gold was brought to him. 25 Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.
26 “At this the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’ 27 The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.
28 “But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred silver coins. He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded.
29 “His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it back.’
30 “But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. 31 When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened.
32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’ 34 In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.
35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”
The jailer and the torturers =the satans and the demons. That is a curse sent by God on one who was forgiven, but who will then not forgive others; and we are warned severely in the Word that we will go "mental", because of unforgiveness, after having been forgiven.
To be released from mental illnesses brought on by the bondage and torture inflicted by the curse of unforgiveness, we must forgive. Obedience to Jesus Christ in that matter brings the cure of that curse.

Old 01-07-2011, 10:36 AM

30,138 posts, read 19,958,111 times
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh.For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

The warfare happening is right between our lug holes and nowhere else.

As a man thinks in his heart so is he.We need to cast down all the vain imaginations, and every thought we have that contradicts the knowledge of God.

Old 01-07-2011, 12:41 PM

17,968 posts, read 12,425,536 times
Quote:
The jailer and the torturers =the satans and the demons. That is a curse sent by God on one who was forgiven, but who will then not forgive others; and we are warned severely in the Word that we will go "mental", because of unforgiveness, after having been forgiven.
To be released from mental illnesses brought on by the bondage and torture inflicted by the curse of unforgiveness, we must forgive. Obedience to Jesus Christ in that matter brings the cure of that curse.
That was prior to Christ dying.

Now God is conciliated (at peace) with the world and is not reckoning their offenses to them

Old 01-07-2011, 12:54 PM

Succumbing to the sin/temptation of unforgiveness is a chief device of Satan, which brings a person in bondage to the "tormenters/torturers" =the evil spirits, by a curse from God the Father.

2Cr 2:10 To whom ye forgive any thing, I [forgive] also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave [it], for your sakes [forgave I it] in the person of Christ;
2Cr 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Resentment and unforgiveness are devices of Satan that keep many in bondage, and make many "go mental" in the curse of bondage, with a spirit of murder, for hate is equal to murder, says Jesus Christ.

Lay down all grudges, to be blessed, for if we have been forgiven such a great debt, how can we hold any grudge against any fellow man and remain blessed? -we cannot!

Mar 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Mar 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:16 PM

17,968 posts, read 12,425,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Spoken to the Jews who were under law, not grace.

What believers of the nations today have is far greater than a pardon. We have full justification. "There is no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus."

Old 01-07-2011, 01:19 PM

30,138 posts, read 19,958,111 times
What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me(This is why Job's life fell apart for a period). Job 3:25 . So you see the cause of a curse is brought on by oneself by the way we think. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he,Proverbs 23 :7
Do you understand by talking about folk being under curses, you are a channel of that curse, and your words inevitably will result in curses coming upon those who are heeding your words ?.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:48 PM

The Gospel accounts were written after the Cross, for our instruction.

Paul says to forgive, and not be ignorant of Satan's devices -after the cross, this is instruction for us:
Quote:

Quote:
Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.
Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: Mat 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mat 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
Mat 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
Mat 18:34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors/torturers, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Mat 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or