U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 06:54 PM

4,213 posts, read 4,902,620 times

Advertisements

There are more mass bird deaths and fish deaths being reported world wide.

Yall really need to stop picking on Allen, he just reports what he sees and shares what he hears and is excited about the return of Christ, as am I.

End time= scoffers, cold hearts, false prophets, rejection of the word, careful folkes many are walking a thin line, we all are in fact.

Last edited by RobinD69; 01-13-2011 at 07:02 PM..

Old 01-13-2011, 07:04 PM

6,232 posts, read 9,520,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
i pull a random allen893 post. here's one #133.

pardon me. it would not be called spamming the correct term is trolling.
You see. This is why I don't like to have friends on city-Data. I only have 3 and they are people that share my same views and are truly God fearing folk!! I really don't trust people like you gabfest that agree with me on one thread and then turn around like a traitor and call me out on another. That is the definition of a backstabber. I am no troll by any means whatsoever. I've BEEN here for more than 2 years. Saying the EXACT SAME THING on the religious section since I got here. You JUST got to City-Data. Who's the real troll?

Old 01-13-2011, 08:07 PM

The scientist are now blaming the extreme weather patterns on La Nina.

What is causing all this bizarre weather?

Can't wait for the next explanation after this one fails too.

Hey by the way, upcoming predictions by the prophet Dr. Owuor who predicted Haiti, Chile, New Orlens, Kenya bloodshed, Iceland Volcano, China Yushu earthquake, Samoa Tsunami, and the New Zealand quake.

The next big tsunami is set to hit the Domincan Republican.

And a major earthquake to hit Australia

No more jokes or rudeness from me. I apologize to anyone for being so mean. I repented earlier today and told God I wanted to start new. This is a sad world. And nobody even cares that Jesus is coming back. No one cares to acknowledge that and the disasters will keep happening until he does. Well, I don't think it's funny or anything that will come. I'm done playing around trying to prove something. The world disasters are proving themselves just fine.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:10 PM

2,963 posts, read 2,255,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I've BEEN here for more than 2 years. Saying the EXACT SAME THING on the religious section since I got here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Who's the real troll?
chek-mate you win.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:19 PM

2,963 posts, read 2,255,629 times
i'am sorry allen. you are right i'am new to the Christian side of the forum especially, maybe that is why i was taken aback by your post. forgive me. i promise to leave the christian forum for a while.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
i'am sorry allen. you are right i'am new to the Christian side of the forum especially, maybe that is why i was taken aback by your post. forgive me. i promise to leave the christian forum for a while.
Dude, you don't have to leave anything! You came to learn just like everyone else. Sometimes things get out of hand, just like I tend to do ALOT. So please don't leave on my account.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:23 PM

16,301 posts, read 24,247,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post

Yall really need to stop picking on Allen, he just reports what he sees and shares what he hears and is excited about the return of Christ, as am I.
He sees normal events on this planet, weather events, geological events, wildlife die off, all perfectly normal, all occurring on a routine basis, and reacts in an irrational hysterical manner.

He is evidently obsessed with some loon's dooms day site he found, and it has completely blocked his ability to view anything in a rational manner. He has become an end of times hypochondriac.

Old 01-13-2011, 11:46 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,223,939 times
as far as wildlife dying off,it sounds normal,as in,things work in cycles,and for some reason (just as wildfires are normal),perhaps an overabundance of wildlife self-destroys as it needs to.sort of like how whales beach themselves sometimes.
I'm not a scientist,but earth kind of works like that.

Old 01-14-2011, 12:09 AM

7,088 posts, read 12,706,640 times
Dead birds, fish and crabs - Fearful signs from Heaven?

Unlikely, a better bet would be pollution. The mundane is the most prevalent explanation, and usually the correct one.

Old 01-14-2011, 03:07 AM

5,738 posts, read 4,585,628 times
Allen, I only posted what I did because I care about you. Perhaps you should see God, not through all of those who try to spread fear and doom and gloom and disaster, but through those who show you kindness, gentleness, patience and love...

Remember what I said about the fruit of the spirit...

When you look past the few that offer love and push them aside and make blanket statements about NO-ONE caring about something... you do a great disservice to yourself and others.

The beautiful, Godly things of this world are often the quiet, gentle things, allen. Not the loud, boisterous, ugly, fear-filled things, brother.

All you need to really worry about in this world... is putting more LOVE in this world. THAT is what God wants you to focus on. Don't follow the path of those who do the polar OPPOSITE.

Just some thoughts..
Sending you lots of love and saying some prayers for ya, friend,
Take care,
sparrow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or