U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2011, 05:44 AM

6,230 posts, read 9,515,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Let's see...you're still a kid (as far as I can tell) and there has been about 10 zillion years of earth history and you are trying to tell us what is 'normal???.' "Not normal" to you in your SHORT period on earth but it is probably VERY normal in the VERY old (or young) ever moving history of the earth.
Oh yes I'm SO SURE INSANE!!! The internet was created almost a year after I was born and I was using the internet back in 1999!! There were worldwide news reports then as well as now!! Let's not forget the fact that plenty of 40+ adults commenting these same articles have continuously pointed out that in their lifetimes they have never seen anything like this!! You have to be a major dunce to STILL think all this is normal! This has NOTHING to do with age whatsoever. You don't have to be religious to understand something most definitely is not right with the world. But it's the twits that keep denying every single disaster that has happened one after the other as "relatively normal" for the Earth. In what world?! Because I don't remember none of this crap years ago happening on a time scale like this! And I'm really sick and tired of people using the "Because we have internet and quicker access to news reports worldwide". Get a freaking clue!! Internet has been here for 2 decades now!! When 9/11 happened, it was reported all over the internet throughout the world. When the quake and tsunami hit Indonesia back in 2004, it was reported all through the internet worldwide. When New Orleans flooded, everyone across the world knew about that too!! When the earthquake happened in Sichuan-China back in 08, we all knew about that!! These things are being reported across the world because they are in fact, happening!! And they have never been happening on a time scale like this!! They have the nerve to call Christians bible thumpers and sheeple and fear mongering?! What about them?! Hypocrites!! You really think scientist would tell you the truth of what's going on!?! They would NEVER reveal earthquakes, floods, famines, and pestilences on the rise because they would rather keep you all in silence so that you wouldn't turn to the Bible for answers!! They would NEVER confirm any of the Bible's revelations about any of this. Notice how they never even did a report or speculation about whether we are in the last days or not but they sure would give "Global Warming" plenty of air time while these disasters happen to fool the masses with. The people who only follow what scientist say and not think for themselves are the real fools in this game. They will continue to listen to scientist at their own demise and ultimate peril because they think scientist have their best interest in mind and only use logic and facts. HAHA!!!!! So I guess a 10.8 mag earthquake or tsunami has to hit their hometown for them to use their brains once and while and to think for themselves. Sad and truly pathetic!!

Old 01-13-2011, 05:54 AM

2,944 posts, read 2,250,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Oh yes I'm SO SURE INSANE!!! The internet was created almost a year after I was born and I was using the internet back in 1999!! There were worldwide news reports then as well as now!! Let's not forget the fact that plenty of 40+ adults commenting these same articles have continuously pointed out that in their lifetimes they have never seen anything like this!! You have to be a major dunce to STILL think all this is normal! This has NOTHING to do with age whatsoever. You don't have to be religious to understand something most definitely is not right with the world. But it's the twits that keep denying every single disaster that has happened one after the other as "relatively normal" for the Earth. In what world?! Because I don't remember none of this crap years ago happening on a time scale like this! And I'm really sick and tired of people using the "Because we have internet and quicker access to news reports worldwide". Get a freaking clue!! Internet has been here for 2 decades now!! When 9/11 happened, it was reported all over the internet throughout the world. When the quake and tsunami hit Indonesia back in 2004, it was reported all through the internet worldwide. When New Orleans flooded, everyone across the world knew about that too!! When the earthquake happened in Sichuan-China back in 08, we all knew about that!! These things are being reported across the world because they are in fact, happening!! And they have never been happening on a time scale like this!! They have the nerve to call Christians bible thumpers and sheeple and fear mongering?! What about them?! Hypocrites!! You really think scientist would tell you the truth of what's going on!?! They would NEVER reveal earthquakes, floods, famines, and pestilences on the rise because they would rather keep you all in silence so that you wouldn't turn to the Bible for answers!! They would NEVER confirm any of the Bible's revelations about any of this. Notice how they never even did a report or speculation about whether we are in the last days or not but they sure would give "Global Warming" plenty of air time while these disasters happen to fool the masses with. The people who only follow what scientist say and not think for themselves are the real fools in this game. They will continue to listen to scientist at their own demise and ultimate peril because they think scientist have their best interest in mind and only use logic and facts. HAHA!!!!! So I guess a 10.8 mag earthquake or tsunami has to hit their hometown for them to use their brains once and while and to think for themselves. Sad and truly pathetic!!
allen893 please help-out an older pair of eyes; use paragraphs.

Old 01-13-2011, 06:31 AM

5,556 posts, read 6,712,380 times
Quote:
Oh yes I'm SO SURE INSANE!!! The internet was created almost a year after I was born and I was using the internet back in 1999!! There were worldwide news reports then as well as now!! Let's not forget the fact that plenty of 40+ adults commenting these same articles have continuously pointed out that in their lifetimes they have never seen anything like this!!
Your times = 1998 to present and WIDER distribution of NEWS that:

40+ year olds did NOT have in THEIR day to be alarmed like you.

Quote:
You have to be a major dunce to STILL think all this is normal! This has NOTHING to do with age whatsoever. You don't have to be religious to understand something most definitely is not right with the world.
Something has ALWAYS not been right about the world. Nothing new.

Quote:
But it's the twits that keep denying every single disaster that has happened one after the other as "relatively normal" for the Earth. In what world?! Because I don't remember none of this crap years ago happening on a time scale like this!
But you were born in 1998 not 4000 B.C.E

Quote:
And I'm really sick and tired of people using the "Because we have internet and quicker access to news reports worldwide". Get a freaking clue!! Internet has been here for 2 decades now!! When 9/11 happened, it was reported all over the internet throughout the world. When the quake and tsunami hit Indonesia back in 2004, it was reported all through the internet worldwide. When New Orleans flooded, everyone across the world knew about that too!! When the earthquake happened in Sichuan-China back in 08, we all knew about that!! These things are being reported across the world because they are in fact, happening!! And they have never been happening on a time scale like this!!
You NOR the internet was around just 30 years ago.

Quote:
They have the nerve to call Christians bible thumpers and sheeple and fear mongering?! What about them?! Hypocrites!! You really think scientist would tell you the truth of what's going on!?!
Yup, those evil scientists know the world is coming to an end real soon and they want ALL of us to die including themselves. Yup, some secret, evil plot.

Quote:
They would NEVER reveal earthquakes, floods, famines, and pestilences on the rise because they would rather keep you all in silence so that you wouldn't turn to the Bible for answers!!
Yup, they ALL have an agenda against the Bible. They are just doing it just for doing it.

Quote:
They would NEVER confirm any of the Bible's revelations about any of this. Notice how they never even did a report or speculation about whether we are in the last days or not but they sure would give "Global Warming" plenty of air time while these disasters happen to fool the masses with. The people who only follow what scientist say and not think for themselves are the real fools in this game. They will continue to listen to scientist at their own demise and ultimate peril because they think scientist have their best interest in mind and only use logic and facts. HAHA!!!!! So I guess a 10.8 mag earthquake or tsunami has to hit their hometown for them to use their brains once and while and to think for themselves. Sad and truly pathetic!!
I hope City-Data is still around in 20 years and we are both still alive and posting....wait, you don't plan to be around. Never mind.

Last edited by InsaneInDaMembrane; 01-13-2011 at 06:45 AM..

Old 01-13-2011, 06:42 AM

16,301 posts, read 24,237,161 times
Quote:
Well, Animals are STILL dying folks!

All perfectly normal. There have always been die offs of wildlife, and it will continue, as normal.

Fear mongering is irrational, unfounded, rather silly if one bothers to learn what is normal.

Old 01-13-2011, 06:47 AM

8,830 posts, read 9,749,210 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
But you were born in 1998 not 4000 B.C.E

Whut? You mean that Allen is only 12 years old????

Old 01-13-2011, 06:56 AM

5,556 posts, read 6,712,380 times
[quote=Ilene Wright;17390381]
Quote:

He might be. LOL

No, my bad math. I was here thinking 22 years old. lol

Old 01-13-2011, 06:57 AM

5,925 posts, read 5,682,496 times
Quote:
. The skeptics sure do have a lot of dismissing to do nowadays.

Not really, just exactly what grounds do the skeptics have that is not reasonable?

Rapture Countdown to Rosh Hashana 2009 + Bible Code to Prove It!

Old 01-13-2011, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneindamembrane View Post
he might be. Lol

no, my bad math. I was here thinking 22 years old. Lol
lol!!

Old 01-13-2011, 07:46 AM

6,230 posts, read 9,515,264 times
[quote=Ilene Wright;17390381]
Quote:

Since I can't respond to Insane according because I'm on my cell phone, I felt the urge to at least set this record straight by the biggest dunce to ever come out of Jamaica which is Insane. I'm 18 years old. I turned 18 last October and I made that clear a year ago. I will not be repeating that fact again. Insane just wanted to stir up trouble by trying to make me over react. He should slap himself for trying to make up such a ridiculous claim when I even made that clear in my post. I said the year after I was born. The internet went public in 1993. Common sense goes a long way. And I couldn't possibly use the internet in 1999 if I was born in '98.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:05 AM

[quote=allenk893;17391078]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post

Since I can't respond to Insane according because I'm on my cell phone, I felt the urge to at least set this record straight by the biggest dunce to ever come out of Jamaica which is Insane. I'm 18 years old. I turned 18 last October and I made that clear a year ago. I will not be repeating that fact again. Insane just wanted to stir up trouble by trying to make me over react. He should slap himself for trying to make up such a ridiculous claim when I even made that clear in my post. I said the year after I was born. The internet went public in 1993. Common sense goes a long way. And I couldn't possibly use the internet in 1999 if I was born in '98.
Geez Allen take it easy.....it was just a typo on Insane's part, I knew that. But honestly, you're not much older than 12!!! Enjoy your young life, stop being so serious and getting bent out of shape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or