U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 11:25 AM

5,403 posts, read 4,656,644 times

Advertisements

Dead birds, fish and crabs could be yet more fearful signs from Heaven. These things are happening in multiple countries around the world. The skeptics sure do have a lot of dismissing to do nowadays; there's the worldwide financial meltdown, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, famine and so forth. The Book of Revelation is becoming more and more of a reality. People's mocking is looking more and more foolish as more and more calamities fall on mankind.

Revelation 8
[7] The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
[8] And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
[9] And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

The day of reckoning is at hand, and the dead birds, fish and crabs could be yet more fearful signs from Heaven.

Old 01-07-2011, 11:33 AM

17,968 posts, read 12,425,536 times
It could also be HARP? based in Alaska?

Old 01-07-2011, 11:43 AM

5,925 posts, read 5,681,073 times
I think with all the missed predictions the mockers aren't the ones actually looking foolish.

Old 01-07-2011, 11:59 AM

2,928 posts, read 2,248,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
It could also be HARP? based in Alaska?
. mid-air blunt force trauma.

Old 01-07-2011, 12:09 PM

5,403 posts, read 4,656,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
If it happened in only one part of the world, one might get away with dismissing it as a fluke.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:15 PM

17,968 posts, read 12,425,536 times
Quote:
And all the dead fish?

Old 01-07-2011, 02:38 PM

30,125 posts, read 19,958,111 times
Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.Matt 10:29.

I wonder what is like getting blamed for every ill that befall's us in this life.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:39 PM

2,928 posts, read 2,248,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
And all the dead fish?
they said you are free to eat them; within hours it seems they were quite certain the etiology of death for the fish was not disease...now that was some quick culturing. really i don't know what's going on, it could be anything: high-tech terrorism, research, Biblical revelations unfolding, etc.... the kills appear controlled and specific.

Old 01-07-2011, 02:49 PM

5,556 posts, read 6,708,938 times
Quote:
they said you are free to eat them; within hours it seems they were quite certain the etiology of death for the fish was not disease...now that was some quick culturing. really i don't know what's going on, it could be anything: high-tech terrorism, research, Biblical revelations unfolding, etc.... the kills appear controlled and specific.
God's just target practicing. Humans are next (I hear).

Old 01-07-2011, 02:52 PM

9,616 posts, read 11,061,524 times
Ahh yes; modern hype-centered media at it's best. This sort of completely natural die-off has happened too many times to count in the past, but we didn't have the Internet, or Fox/CNN/USA Today, etc. to report it as "some incredibly significant religious precursor of doom!, Oh No!"

I watched the Arkansas biologist who was investigating the bird die-off, and he says it's been seen and reported before. As a practicing career wildlife biologist and engineer, I've also seen significant die-offs of wildlife in the Alaskan bush country, but didn't see any gory Godly follow-up punishment.

Now if you choose and prefer to attribute it to some righteous godly force, some sign of His displeasure with man's sinful ways (God smiting thousands of colorful red-winged blackbirds is THE sign? Hee hee... what WAS He thinking I wonder, and I also thought He loved all his Creations, especially the innocent pretty little birdies. Why not smite some evil Muslims or atheists? Or.. why not me?).

HARP: High Altitude Research Project, using ballistic cannons to launch vehicles into orbit. Big Bang on a localized scale. Also, what we used to call The Russian Woodpecker, an ultra-high energy radar format used for over-the-horizon detection of approaching bombers in the Cold war era. You could hear it any time of the day, intermittently, on any HF HAM radio rig. Now they use more powerful but shorter wavelength radar which might just go into phase conjunction from two transmitters and result in a transient in-phase power burst that could certainly "cook" some nearby small birds in the air. This has in fact happened with geese and sandhills flying in front of such installations.

So... Go ahead. Whayyyyyt for IT. But IT ain't gonna happen, trust me. Enjoy your afternoon, and fear not. Science will find the answer, and it won't be global ruination or The Tribulations you're fervently hoping for.

So sorry to disappoint you.

Last edited by rifleman; 01-07-2011 at 03:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or