U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 02:44 PM

11,825 posts, read 9,848,697 times

Advertisements

That's really what it comes down to.

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness ... but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:21
For since in the wisdom of God ... God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. Ephesians 5:17
the Lord’s will is:....to save those who believe
Jesus confirmed this when he said

"For my Father’s will is:.... that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, .”

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ What about humans evolved intellegence /////

God opinion:
  • You claim:
  • I'm going to save you after you reject my Son
  • You want to argue who's the liar ... ok, bring it http://http.cdnlayer.com/cf/images/smilies/onion/comeon.gif (broken link)
    • Who is the liar? "It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ" 1 John 2:22
    • Who is the liar? "Anyone who does not believe God" 1 John 5:10
    • Who is the liar? The man who says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands 1 John 2:4
You want to scoff at my usage of the word "liar" and "all"
  • You want me to http://http.cdnlayer.com/cf/images/smilies/bow.gif (broken link) to your IMO of who gets saved?
http://http.cdnlayer.com/cf/images/smilies/onion/ahah.gif (broken link)..........you're nothing but broken potsherd. My Son's word is like a double edge sword .....http://http.cdnlayer.com/cf/images/smilies/onion/sadomaso.gif (broken link)Hebrews 4:12

• "whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life" John 5:24
        • but
    • "the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day." John 12:48

Old 01-10-2011, 03:12 PM

5,925 posts, read 5,697,919 times
Of course you will see who is smarter at some point, just not yet I suppose.

Old 01-10-2011, 03:13 PM

10,290 posts, read 8,061,955 times
Awesome post....twin.spin !

Pretty darn creative there guy !!! Yet, most of all very, very truthful, one can hear God speaking loud and clear.... AMEN !!

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches to him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.' (Rev.2:7)

Amen !!

Old 01-10-2011, 03:18 PM

6,387 posts, read 5,127,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
That's really what it comes down to.

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness ... but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:21
For since in the wisdom of God ... God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. Ephesians 5:17
the Lord’s will is:....to save those who believe
Jesus confirmed this when he said

"For my Father’s will is:.... that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, .”

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ What about humans evolved intellegence /////

God opinion:
  • You claim:
  • I'm going to save you after you reject my Son
  • You want to argue who's the liar ... ok, bring it
    • Who is the liar? "It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ" 1 John 2:22
    • Who is the liar? "Anyone who does not believe God" 1 John 5:10
    • Who is the liar? The man who says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands 1 John 2:4
You want to scoff at my usage of the word "liar" and "all"
  • You want me to to your IMO of who gets saved?
..........you're nothing but broken potsherd. My Son's word is like a double edge sword .....Hebrews 4:12

• "whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life" John 5:24
        • but
    • "the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day." John 12:48
Twin,
does it offend you that God might have mercy on EVERYONE?
Does it bother you that you are not the only one going to heaven?
If God decided to save the world through Jesus Christ, does that not sit well with you?
Does it surprise you that with God nothing is impossible?

Peace,
Brian

Old 01-10-2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Awesome post....twin.spin !

Pretty darn creative there guy !!! Yet, most of all very, very truthful, one can hear God speaking loud and clear.... AMEN !!

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches to him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.' (Rev.2:7)

Amen !!
Thanks.

Those who hear, understand and know the Lord's will. John 6:40

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”John 8:32
"whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life" John 5:24

Old 01-10-2011, 06:30 PM

3,381 posts, read 3,391,214 times
Pompous theologians:

Show 6 - The Martin Zender* Dan Sheridan Show

Old 01-10-2011, 06:35 PM

Can't say it any better Cyber Munchkin
" If you can't convince them, confuse them !!! "
This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand." Matthew 13:13

Old 01-10-2011, 06:36 PM

4,213 posts, read 4,912,198 times
Very good twin God spoke clearly to those who can hear.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:47 PM

10,290 posts, read 8,061,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Can't say it any better Cyber Munchkin
" If you can't convince them, confuse them !!! "
This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand." Matthew 13:13

Old 01-10-2011, 08:55 PM

3,115 posts, read 2,281,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
Twin,
does it offend you that God might have mercy on EVERYONE?
Does it bother you that you are not the only one going to heaven?
If God decided to save the world through Jesus Christ, does that not sit well with you?
Does it surprise you that with God nothing is impossible?

Peace,
Brian
i'am waiting along with you for a response to your questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or