U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2011, 08:01 PM

6,370 posts, read 5,652,196 times

Advertisements

KJV
Job 8:22 They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought.

Brenton
Job 8:22 But their adversaries shall clothe themselves with shame; and the habitation of the ungodly shall perish.

So much for the wicked living forever in a place of Eternal Torment. Since these verses clearly show that the ungodly will be clothed in SHAME (not the eternal rebellion the ETers claim). Additionally, they wicked will no longer have a habitation (so no home in a lake of fire).

Old 01-14-2011, 08:32 PM

17,968 posts, read 12,495,158 times
I guess that proves not all will be saved as well. Shucks! Oh well, too bad.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:54 PM

7,793 posts, read 10,481,809 times
Good evening, folks!

To anyone posting on this thread, please be sure to take the time to read the Sticky at the top of the forum.

Thanks.

Old 01-15-2011, 06:09 AM

7,896 posts, read 6,722,040 times
The man who said all in this Chapter name was Bildad the Shuhite in Job 8:1 ..so in verse 22 Bilbad the Shuhite said ``They that hate you shall be clothed with shame, and the wicked shall come to nought``.... plus Bildad...... also said a lot of other things in Job 8 on Gods judgement and justice which were a flippen way and were were watered down ......................so in Job 42:7-10 The Lord said about this ``And it was so that after the Lord had spoken these words unto Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is windled against thee and against your two friends. [which one was Bildad the Shudite] for you have not spoken of me the thing that is right as my servent Job has .......... Therefor take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams and go to my servant Job and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering and my servant Job shall pray for you,.... for him I will accept ; lest I deal with you after not spoken of me the things which is right, like my servant Job..........So Eliphaz the Temanite and Bibdad the Shuhite , and Zophur the Naamathite went and did according as the Lord commanded them ; the Lord also accepted Job ......And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends; also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before...................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity