U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 01:03 PM

30,167 posts, read 19,971,676 times

Advertisements

Step right up and tell it so the people might know Jerry Zirkle.

Though he was rich, yet for my sake he became poor that i might become rich.

See ya around, i'm off for a season.

Old 01-16-2011, 03:54 PM

7,859 posts, read 6,664,436 times
The Blessing of Christ in one life is riches beyond measure, some may read that and see money, but this richness is alot more that Jesus wants to give his children ..... As far as Jesus is concerned he desires that he is the one to bring his children all that they will need for their lives , Jesus does not care if his Children get rich financially, as long as they do not have covetness, for greed, or hording, or reject the poor, reject the helping spread the gospel, ..... but this blessing goes beyond financial, and into the blessing of the body, soul and spirit and gifts for his purpose ..... Blessing of the Body were Jesus does clean and heal his Children from all dark spirits who want to harm the body and discourage the Children of God , Jesus does rip these spirit out some of which are called ; glanger disruptors spirits that cause sickness from the glands, Jesus spirit will build a cleaning faith to stay clean for long and healthy lives .... Jesus spirit will encourage The children to eat the right food and quicken to stay eating healthy ....... Blessing the spirit Jesus give pure ways to stay postive in the spirit through the fruit of the spirit , like Christians can be beat up by lifes troubles and their spirits will be postive without natural effort, keeping their minds from turning against their bodies in a negative way........Christians who know the Words of the Kingdom of Heaven and speak these words and Jesus spirit will bring what he promises....The blessing of the souls is a blessing unheard of the the natural arena, where the blessing of the rise from the dead and live forever more , see Jesus rose from the dead and that is the richness of the truth and blessing that Jesus promises all who come to him ....... Be Blessed through Christ Get saved , Don`t know how? GO and find a Right church were there is the evidence of Holy Spirit and get saved.........

Old 01-16-2011, 04:01 PM

17,968 posts, read 12,430,337 times
Jerry Zirkle? Never heard of him.

Old 01-16-2011, 05:46 PM

10,236 posts, read 13,523,621 times
Who Moderator cut: edit is Jerry Zirkle?

Last edited by Miss Blue; 01-16-2011 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: hell is a banned word for now on this forum see the sticky post

Old 01-16-2011, 06:17 PM

17,698 posts, read 8,870,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
See ya around, i'm off for a season.
Write soon, Judge P. Camps!

Old 01-16-2011, 06:32 PM

8,830 posts, read 9,747,770 times
I think P Camps is gone the way I'm getting ready to go.

Old 01-16-2011, 07:27 PM

37,500 posts, read 25,232,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
It appears there is always a reason UR is banned on Christian dominated forums. The dominant mainstream blind believers in ancient ignorance make the discussion atmosphere so virulent and complain so vigorously about the very atmosphere they create . . . that even the most accommodating of the forum powers feel forced into it. Christian fundies and mainstream believers in ancient superstition and ignorance as Gospel simply cannot tolerate hearing the truth from intellectual and knowledgeable sources. I will miss pcamps and you terribly if you left. I might even be compelled to do so myself.

The battle against the cancer of politically correct speech was waged and won in the 1990's . . . but the absurd principle of preventing offense or conflict that underlies it has people everywhere turning on each other and trying to silence those who offend them. The goal of a "pain free" world has achieved such absurd levels of penetration in every venue that our society has lost sight of its principles. Each generation must learn the practices of a free people . . . but we have done such a poor job of instilling it that significant inroads are being made everywhere.

Religion is one of the most contentious areas of human thought historically. It has always been described along with politics as one of the two areas to avoid in polite conversation. Unfortunately, if we don't reverse the trend toward trying to enforce an IMPOSSIBLE "offense and pain free world" (it already may be too late) . . . free speech and tolerance will be treated like quaint mysterious antiques to be kept in the basement.

Pcamps and Ilene . . . please reconsider leaving. Don't let the blind chase away the sighted so they can remain in the dark and console each other politely.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
It appears there is always a reason UR is banned on Christian dominated forums. The dominant mainstream blind believers in ancient ignorance make the discussion atmosphere so virulent and complain so vigorously about the very atmosphere they create . . . that even the most accommodating of the forum powers feel forced into it. Christian fundies and mainstream believers in ancient superstition and ignorance as Gospel simply cannot tolerate hearing the truth from intellectual and knowledgeable sources. I will miss pcamps and you terribly if you left. I might even be compelled to do so myself.

The battle against the cancer of politically correct speech was waged and won in the 1990's . . . but the absurd principle of preventing offense or conflict that underlies it has people everywhere turning on each other and trying to silence those who offend them. The goal of a "pain free" world has achieved such absurd levels of penetration in every venue that our society has lost sight of its principles. Each generation must learn the practices of a free people . . . but we have done such a poor job of instilling it that significant inroads are being made everywhere.

Religion is one of the most contentious areas of human thought historically. It has always been described along with politics as one of the two areas to avoid in polite conversation. Unfortunately, if we don't reverse the trend toward trying to enforce an IMPOSSIBLE "offense and pain free world" (it already may be too late) . . . free speech and tolerance will be treated like quaint mysterious antiques to be kept in the basement.

Pcamps and Ilene . . . please reconsider leaving. Don't let the blind chase away the sighted so they can remain in the dark and console each other politely.
Mystic, have you ever considered running for the Presidency?

Old 01-16-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
He will be back, and you would be missed as well.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:13 PM

13,459 posts, read 21,202,746 times
Brothers/sisters.

We hoped both sides would understand the reason we locked the hell threads just for a time was to allow us to "cool off"..We do not want any of you to leave
Christians have so much to share with each other and with everyone who opens the door to this Christianity forum..

This forum was becoming pretty much a battlefield of insults, personal attacks, and name calling instead of healthy debate about our differences in doctrine and interpretation of scripture.

We were given this forum to politely discuss debate and share things of interest to Christians. It was never intended to be about one or another denomination having control..All Christians of every different denomination /non denomination are welcome and encouraged to post.

The Atheists/Agnostics and others are also welcome to post here. We never know who is seeking Him.

I accept a lot of the blame for the forum coming to this for letting the debates get a bit out of hand before stepping in.

To both Ur's and Et'ers no one has or will be banned from this forum because of your beliefs..

Just wanted to let you all know that.

Much love
Bev Jayne/Miss Blue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity