U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 01:36 PM

2,981 posts, read 4,309,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
And yet the Bible says the nephilim (noted humans) were mortals.
Nephillim were mighty ones/powerful ones/geborim, is what you are saying, but the nephillim, offspring of the fornicating watchers who fornicated with daughters of Adam, were not from heaven, and were in bodies like Adam flesh, got by their fallen Watcher fathers teaching "gene splicing" to the daughters of Adam. They are the "nephil" -fallen- because they are of the fallen Watcher's spirits.

Biblically speaking: geborim may be of earth -of Adam spirit, or watchers/archangels from heaven. Gabriel, a Watcher archangel is over the "powers", and his name is from the Hebrew word Geber.

David's men were "mighty men", not of the watchers, but of Adam.
Jesus, the LORD from heaven, as second creation human being "Ish" [Adam is the first human being ish created -and the female is the ishyah, from the ish, the Hebrew states], is in the "Gebor" body of second human being Ish, which was prepared in the womb of the virgin for his donning like a garment.
As to the word "mortal", you are aware that the holy geborim [archangels] who appear as men/ish, in bodies like Adam, are also called "enowsh-mortal", in the Scriptures, are you not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
And yet the Bible says the nephilim (noted humans) were mortals.
The angels appear as enowsh/mortals when they appear to men on earth and dine with them, etc [be careful to entertain strangers, for many have entertained angels unawares]
Abraham saw three angels from heaven in bodies like Adam flesh. That correlates with Enoch, in that the holy Watchers-the "holy ish, the holy geborim can appear in flesh like Adam, but they are "tongues/pillars of fire, spirit beings", in heaven.
Gen 18:2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three enowsh/mortals stood by him: and when he saw [them], he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
Gen 18:16 And the enowsh/mortals rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:51 PM

5,556 posts, read 6,717,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
1 Corinthians 15:47
πρῶτος prōtos first
ἄνθρωπος anthrōpos human being
ἐκ ek out of/from
γῆ earth

χοϊκός choļkos earthling

δεύτερος deuteros second
ἄνθρωπος anthrōpos human being
κύριος kyrios LORD
ἐκ ek out of/from

οὐρανός ouranos heaven

The first man is Adam. We are all Adam, and we are all the one old man, Adam: the dead in spirit, fallen, son of God; and we all have our being out of Adam, and we were all created as seed in his loins -before even the female Adam was "cloned" out of the head/firstborn of our race of human being kind.

The second Man is the LORD from heaven in a New Creation human being body of flesh. His New Man body is that "New Thing" in the earth, when a woman compassed a "geber", as Jeremiah prophesied.

As far as the Father is concerned, there is only one "Son of God of the human being kind", that is, the New Man flesh of the LORD from heaven. IF we who are dead in the one old man, Adam, are born again into His One Living Spirit, then we also shall be regenerated in our old Man Adam flesh in the resurrection and or at the rapture, into the New Man flesh image of the "Second Man".
Found one thing in this post interesting and that is the word ouranos which is the Greek word for heaven. It is the same place we get the name for our planet Uranus from.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
(20) For to vanity was the creation subjected, not voluntarily, but
because of Him Who subjects it, in expectation" (21) that the creation
itself, also, shall be freed from the slavery of corruption into the glorious
freedom of the children of God." (22) For we are aware that the entire
creation is groaning and travailing together until now.
You are aware that if the creation was not subjected to "vanity" -that the creation could never have been ransomed back, for the Glory, are you not? -and would then have only been fit for casting into the Lake of Fire, as worthless for the Glory to ever indwell again.
The redemption is about regeneration of all things, for the Glory of the unseen Father to indwell, in the regeneration.

Old 01-18-2011, 02:11 PM

17,968 posts, read 12,442,202 times
Yeshuasavedme, I was just trying to show Insane that God does things for the betterment of the universe and for humans.

Insaneindamembrane can't believe God would actually subject the entire universe to vanity for a good purpose.
That would be like a pro football coach subjecting his team to extreme evil and hard practices so that they might win the super bowl. I know, it sounds crazy and no coach would ever do that . . . yuk yuk.

Old 01-18-2011, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Yeshuasavedme, I was just trying to show Insane that God does things for the betterment of the universe and for humans.

Insaneindamembrane can't believe God would actually subject the entire universe to vanity for a good purpose.
That would be like a pro football coach subjecting his team to extreme evil and hard practices so that they might win the super bowl. I know, it sounds crazy and no coach would ever do that . . . yuk yuk.
That is an apples an oranges comparison. Here's a better one:

I create a car that works well in PERFECT conditions. I know this, but I know if conditions are not perfect, the car can be a death machine. I don't care if that is the case because I have a better plan up my sleeve to sell to the masses. I want to show them just how great I am and how I can get my master plan over -that is - to sell them a master car that would be the rage. Tell me how many people you think would KNOW about this and support my business and then think about the gullible ones who buy into it. What would the sensible think about me?

Old 01-18-2011, 03:29 PM

17,968 posts, read 12,442,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
That is an apples an oranges comparison. Here's a better one:

I create a car that works well in PERFECT conditions. I know this, but I know if conditions are not perfect, the car can be a death machine. I don't care if that is the case because I have a better plan up my sleeve to sell to the masses. I want to show them just how great I am and how I can get my master plan over -that is - to sell them a master car that would be the rage. Tell me how many people you think would KNOW about this and support my business and then think about the gullible ones who buy into it. What would the sensible think about me?
No, it is not apples to oranges.

BTW, your analogy does not fit the facts.

God created Adam and Eve flesh and soulish to begin with. That is a recipe for disaster. He did it on purpose so Adam could not please God (see Romans 8) and that Adam would not understand that which is of the spirit of God . . .

1Co 2:14 Now the soulish man is not receiving those things which are of the spirit of God, for they are stupidity to him, and he is not able to know them, seeing that they are spiritually examined."

1 Corinthians 15:45-46 CLV (45) If there is a soulish body, there is a spiritual also. Thus it is written also, The first man, Adam, "became a living soul: the last Adam a vivifying Spirit." (46) But not first the spiritual, but the soulish, thereupon the spiritual."

Romans 8:7-8 CLV because the disposition of the flesh is enmity to God, for it is not subject to the law of God, for neither is it able." (8) Now those who are in flesh are not able to please God.

Gen 2:23 And saying is the human, "This was once bone of my bones and flesh from my flesh. This shall be called woman, for from her man is this taken.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:

God created Adam and Eve flesh and soulish to begin with. ...
Soul means person. Whether human or animal, the soul is the person, or individual personality that indwells the flesh of the kind, made for that soul to indwell by the spirit of the kind, at conception of the seed.

God created Adam as a living soul, male and female, of one spirit.
The Adam soul is not clean and therefore the spirit is dead that builds the Adam flesh, as a son of God.
But Jesus' Atonement was for the cleansing of the soul, and then the regeneration of the Adam persons/souls into the Living Spirit, and then, at the rapture and/or regeneration of the body into the New Man flesh body for the cleansed soul to indwell, as spiritual sons of God of the human being kind, for His Glory to indwell.

Jesus the Christ, the LORD from heaven has a complete human nature which was formed for Him in the womb, so as to put it on like a garment. The Spirit of the New Man is Christ, and the soul of the Firstborn in the New Man name is a New Man soul, for a New Man body of flesh.

Everything Jesus did to please the Father was done while He was in the body of flesh made brand new for Him to wear like a garment, forever.
He came incarnate in flesh of New Man creation. He died in that flesh, rose in that flesh, and is glorified in that flesh. But His name is not Adam, but Israel, the "God of the whole earth", as New Man, and the One who was to come and who invoked His own New Man name over JAcob as a sign of the adoption into His New Man name that would come at the regeneration of the flesh body.

It is Adam flesh that cannot please God. Jesus, the Israel of God, Christ incarnate/in flesh is pleasing flesh, to the Father, and the Father gave Him the Glory as Second Man/human being [with the New Name], in that very flesh of second Man creation.
He adopts whosoever will [the souls of persons in Adam] be cleansed in their soul by His atonement, into His New Man Living Spirit and Living body, which is the body to come.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:58 PM

5,302 posts, read 5,290,245 times
A Jew would not call a Gentile...ben adam...it is just that simple...

Old 01-18-2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
God created Adam and Eve flesh and soulish to begin with. That is a recipe for disaster. He did it on purpose so Adam could not please God (see Romans 8) and that Adam would not understand that which is of the spirit of God . . .
This is just troubling that you see your god like this. I'm supposed to be impressed and want something to do with this character? Man, you might want to really reconsider your views if you can't see something wrong with this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity