U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 08:41 AM

138 posts, read 139,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
But if they have no free will then they have died a sinner at Gods hand and they are not actually the ones denying anything.

The sinner hasn't used anything, since they have no free will all they do is from an outside source, they cannot reason or contemplate doing anything else.

The problem is that you exclude yourself from such reasoning proving you and no "no free willer" actually believes it.

As long as you keep making excuses, you won't hear the truth.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:43 AM

5,261 posts, read 6,234,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
I obeyed the voice of God who is the law and commandments. This power will destroy all flesh very soon.

Do you think Jesus and the other saints worked on the sabbath? Once you're made a sinless saint, the law and commandments have no affect because you become the law and commandments of God. God uses our flesh to do whatever he pleases and we just follow along.
...that's basically what I expected from you...an excuse why you do not REALLY! keep God's commandments.

Do I think Jesus and the other disciples and God's beloved, the saints...all!...worked on the Sabbath...? NO! I do not believe that. They didn't!...and STILL! don't!...but of course you don't believe in Scripture...do you...?...you don't believe in the written word of God...do you...? You believe you are a saint...don't you...?...you are deceived...you are a false teacher, who teaches lies from the pit of hell, and no one should pay any attention to you or what you have to say.

Get thee behind me Satan. I am finished with you.

In Christ,
Verna.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:52 AM

5,925 posts, read 5,682,496 times
Quote:
As long as you keep making excuses, you won't hear the truth.
So I have the free will to not make excuses?

Old 02-01-2011, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
...that's basically what I expected from you...an excuse why you do not REALLY! keep God's commandments.

Do I think Jesus and the other disciples and God's beloved, the saints...all!...worked on the Sabbath...? NO! I do not believe that. They didn't!...and STILL! don't!...but of course you don't believe in Scripture...do you...?...you don't believe in the written word of God...do you...? You believe you are a saint...don't you...?...you are deceived...you are a false teacher, who teaches lies from the pit of hell, and no one should pay any attention to you or what you have to say.

Get thee behind me Satan. I am finished with you.

In Christ,
Verna.

One of the main reasons the Pharisees had Jesus killed was because he wasn't obeying their law according to their interpretations.

They didn't realize the law was to condemn sinners to death, and not for God who was the law and commandments and the spirit of lilfe. God doesn't need to follow his own laws and commandments. He's the one who kills all flesh during this age so if you're saying that Jesus and us saints have to follow the law and commandments, then you accusing God of being a sinner.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:06 AM

351 posts, read 283,133 times
Quote:
For the most part the term free will is given a definition then applied to the bible rather than letting scripture define the nature of mans will with out terms that are largely misunderstood.

Few that I know that preach no free will are understanding of what it implies for themselves, they do not address it head on and reliquish to the facts.

No, what they do is operate in a manner of someone who is free to choose to post in a forum and argue from a philosophical level about something that cannot be applied to their daily life in any useful manner.

So as you preach this "plan" of Gods where no one has any freedom of will whatsoever, it probably never occured to you that if Gods plan included a rapist to rape and they had no possibility of choosing to do something else, then you have no assurance at all, that God has not picked you to one day commit an evil act on someone else.

From this point of view, any effort you make to stay in the word, to pray, to seek being better, "running the race", is irrelevant, it means nothing because at any moment, if it is in Gods plan, you could throw that all away and go do something evil and shameful and you will have no control over it.

So far, this idea when presented to no free willers has been met with a denial of sorts, but that is the very fact of no free will, no matter what you believe, if you have no free will and it is of God that all these bad things happen, then you really have no control over going and doing a bad thing. Believing you weon't is pointless because you have no free will.

Some try to skirt around this by saying "God does it indirectly" Well so do crime bosses, but none of that changes anything, How God can make YOU go do something EVIL according to this line of reasoning is moot.

The idea is ridiculous, and if you were attacked tomorrow and someone told you it wasn't their fault, they have no free will, you really wouldn't accept that. NO ONE EVER DOES, because it's BS.
Hi Phazelwood I am one of those who believe that God is in control always. Our free will is an illution that we think we have. Circumstance and cause always determines what our choice is. Who controls those things? God. So the choices we make are to only ones we could make, since God has already seen these choices to make any other would make God wrong. Could Peter of his free will have refused to deny Christ and make Christ wrong. Of course not. Peter had no other choice he could have made at that time. God knew exacty what pressure to put on Peter, to ensue Peter made the choice Jesus predicted.

So yes we make choices but those choices are caused by circumstance and events so they are to only ones we could make. So why does God hold us accountable for those choices? Because they are our choices. No matter why we made them, when we made them they were what our heart wanted most at that time. Anyone who says they did not really want to make a paticular choice is fooling themselves. We always choose what we want deep in our hearts, always.

So the next time you make a choice God already knew what you were going to choose and even maninpulated the events so you would make that choice but remember IT WAS YOUR CHOICE.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:08 AM

Quote:
So I have the free will to not make excuses?

You're doing exactly what God planned for you to do. No less and no more.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:16 AM

Quote:
You're doing exactly what God planned for you to do. No less and no more.

So then you thinking you are saint doesn't actually prevent God from planning that you will go out and commit and evil deed in the future.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:21 AM

In order to understand the plans of God, you need to know who God is. God is only thoughts where he made all his plans long before creation. These thoughts are infinite and have no mass, time or energy. They can't be seen and that's why God created light energy.

The light energy was needed to put his thoughts and plans into action by creating the rest of creation according to his plans. The light is the energy needed to form the atoms for the physical worlds and our bodies.

The brain of our body is the processor of our created thoughts in God and the light energy is the vehicle to get our thoughts into our brains where they are processed. What comes out of these processed thoughts is our life that makes our bodies function by speaking, hearing, seeing, smelling, tasting and touching.

A computer is a good analogy to use for who we are and how we function. Our body is like the mainframe, processor, and all the periferals used in connection with the computer. The programmer is like God where all the thoughts originated and the hard drive where all programs and data is stored is our life.

Our bodies are like puppets that can't operate until it has our created thoughts with all the information in them and these thoughts are in God at all times. We exist in heaven but we can't experience our thoughts unless we're in an earthly body. When God removes these our thoughts, our bodies die. Just like an old computer, we throw it into the garbage but the hard drive can be used later on.

We don't have free will but God's plans makes it appear that we have choices which is a good thing.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:27 AM

Quote:
So then you thinking you are saint doesn't actually prevent God from planning that you will go out and commit and evil deed in the future.

A saint is only a body that has become totally obedient to God so he can use it for his own purpose. The sinner who used to occupy the flesh is only memory that has no power to control the flesh anymore. God changes the DNA to stop the power to deceive the sinners thoughts and this is when the flesh dies to the world.

It's also the time when the sinner learns that he was created as the voice of God. On June 16, 2008, two days after I was made sinless, God informed me that he was becoming me.

Since I speak for God, I am God in the flesh of a man named Brad. If you think I can go do evil, I can. Everyone on earth is going to die soon when the earth's crust is melted by hot molten lava. This was in my plans from a long time ago.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
A computer is a good analogy to use for who we are and how we function.
So, then, a child rapist, since controlled by God in the manner of a computer, shows us Gods character as he directly controlled a child rapist to violate them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or