U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 09:34 AM

138 posts, read 139,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
So, then, a child rapist, since controlled by God in the manner of a computer, shows us Gods character as he directly controlled a child rapist to violate them.

God is truth and the one who made all the plans. If you think he's evil, then go ahead and think it. Some people think he's good with all this evil that's present in the world.

Does a starving African child deserve to die according to the world's good and evil standard?

Maybe God wanted starving African children to confuse the people on earth. This would make the rich people uncomfortable and the religious people unworthy.

God's character cannot be described by the flesh of man. God is everything, including good and evil and there's nothing you can do about it.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:43 AM

5,925 posts, read 5,683,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
God is truth and the one who made all the plans. If you think he's evil, then go ahead and think it.
Oh, no, I do not think God is evil, however your beliefs can be, or my beliefs can be, the only thing here is for you that presents an idea such as yours to be forthcoming in what you think "is" true.

Given the analogy you gave, do you then believe that the character of God is given to man when a child gets raped?

By your analogy, God directly controls the rapist to rape a child, do you believe that is true or not?

If you believe God is good if he does that then MAN UP and say that he is.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Oh, no, I do not think God is evil, however your beliefs can be, or my beliefs can be, the only thing here is for you that presents an idea such as yours to be forthcoming in what you think "is" true.

Given the analogy you gave, do you then believe that the character of God is given to man when a child gets raped?

By your analogy, God directly controls the rapist to rape a child, do you believe that is true or not?

If you believe God is good if he does that then MAN UP and say that he is.
Deuteronomy, chapter 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Deuteronomy, chapter 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

So you do believe that God can make you go do something evil in the future, and you have no true assurance that he won't, finally you agree. Finally somone owns up to their beliefs, took a while to get there, but you came out stinking like a ... I mean shining like a.... um, nevermind.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:58 AM

Quote:
So you do believe that God can make you go do something evil in the future, and you have no true assurance that he won't, finally you agree. Finally somone owns up to their beliefs, took a while to get there, but you came out stinking like a ... I mean shining like a.... um, nevermind.

He had me speak the word to end this age and this will kill 7 billion people, including my three sons and three granddaughters.

The problem you have is that you think from the flesh instead of the spirit. I see spiritual things so I know that once this age is over and all flesh is dead, that a new age will appear with a better earth for us to live on. We will get new immortal bodies and live forever.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:05 AM

Quote:
He had me speak the word to end this age and this will kill 7 billion people, including my three sons and three granddaughters.

The problem you have is that you think from the flesh instead of the spirit. I see spiritual things so I know that once this age is over and all flesh is dead, that a new age will appear with a better earth for us to live on. We will get new immortal bodies and live forever.

Actually it only reveals that you remove yourself from Gods hand.

Claiming a theology is true that you do not insert yourself into.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Actually it only reveals that you remove yourself from Gods hand.

Claiming a theology is true that you do not insert yourself into.

The more you talk, the more you give yourself a way. Silence is an enemies greatest asset.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:12 AM

21,272 posts, read 20,878,318 times
Quote:
It's not free will that allows you to be disobedient. It's God's plans that a disobedient sinner is living and if you weren't chosen to be an obedient saint who will never sin again, you will remain a sinner until your planned death.

God planned everything, not just a few things.
Hmmm. I couldn't disagree more.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Hmmm. I couldn't disagree more.

Most sinners can't agree with God's plans. That would mean the gods they worship aren't real.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
The more you talk, the more you give yourself a way. Silence is an enemies greatest asset.
That is why you refrain from outright admitting that you do not apply yourself to your own belief of God controlling evil people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or