U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-01-2011, 02:18 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,683,849 times
Reputation: 639

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
It's impossible for me to contradict myself because I'm God. Everything I speak through this flesh is from me.

You're the one who can't understand the truth and you will stay that way until you die in the flesh. In the next age, you will get a new body that isn't corrupted. Then you'll understand the truth forever.

but you did contradict yourself, saying this is only an excuse not to have to admit it.

And, you are not God.

 
Old 02-01-2011, 02:35 PM
 
138 posts, read 139,342 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
but you did contradict yourself, saying this is only an excuse not to have to admit it.

And, you are not God.

I never contradict myself because I'm God. Do you think God has to contradict himself to speak the truth? A contradiction is a lie and God can't lie.

It's you who can't understand the truth. You can't tell the difference between the truth and a lie because all sinners are liars.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 02:59 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,683,849 times
Reputation: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
Do you think God has to contradict himself to speak the truth? A contradiction is a lie and God can't lie.

That is how I know you are not God.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 03:05 PM
 
138 posts, read 139,342 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
That is how I know you are not God.

Any words not spoken by God are lies. If you had God in control of your body, then you would understand everything I say and know who I am.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 03:15 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,683,849 times
Reputation: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
Any words not spoken by God are lies.

Then you must be lying.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 03:35 PM
 
5,500 posts, read 4,416,374 times
Reputation: 5146
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
I never contradict myself because I'm God. Do you think God has to contradict himself to speak the truth? A contradiction is a lie and God can't lie.

It's you who can't understand the truth. You can't tell the difference between the truth and a lie because all sinners are liars.
Here's a post of yours on another thread:


Quote:
When you break the commandment to not falsely accuse your neighbors, I don't listen to them because I know they're sinners who don't know the true God.
what gives...

Peace!
 
Old 02-01-2011, 03:36 PM
 
138 posts, read 139,342 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Here's a post of yours on another thread:


what gives...

Peace!

Do you think God has to obey himself? He's killing 7 billion people soon so is that against the commandments of God?
 
Old 02-01-2011, 03:48 PM
 
5,500 posts, read 4,416,374 times
Reputation: 5146
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
Do you think God has to obey himself? He's killing 7 billion people soon so is that against the commandments of God?
I don't normally get into this mode...the point was "accusing a brethren..." which was contradicted by your own post...but, never mind...obviously, we're telepathically on different wave lengths...oh GOD...my bad......
Carry on...
 
Old 02-01-2011, 03:53 PM
 
138 posts, read 139,342 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
I don't normally get into this mode...the point was "accusing a brethren..." which was contradicted by your own post...but, never mind...obviously, we're telepathically on different wave lengths...oh GOD...my bad......
Carry on...

It's best if you didn't get into God's business. If you're called, then listen to the gospel I preach but otherwise, keep quiet around him.
 
Old 02-01-2011, 04:10 PM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,683,849 times
Reputation: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
It's best if you didn't get into God's business. If you're called, then listen to the gospel I preach but otherwise, keep quiet around him.
Actually God calls us to get into his business. If you were him, you wouldn't have said such a thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top