U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-31-2011, 04:05 PM
 
488 posts, read 869,629 times
Reputation: 168

Advertisements

I have been warned and I must warn you all again that we are certainly living in the end of days and that our Great and Mighty Deliverance, The Rapture could take place ANY DAY now. This way of escape from the soon coming cataclysmic destruction is provided for the Bride of Christ who are ready and longing for the glorious appearance of Jesus Christ.

What does it mean to be ready?

Sincerely repent of all your sins, Surrender and give Him your life and submit to His will daily. Give him everything including your future plan!! Turn to him wholeheartedly. Pray for Jesus to be more than just your Savior. Pray for him to be your Lord and Master, and if you truly love him you will live a holy life, keep all the commandments and long for his glorious appearance.

Unfortunately many Christians do not expect the Rapture to take place this year because of their pre-conceived ideas and many are so enthralled with this evil world that they are of the opinion that Jesus is not coming back in their life time and that every day folds into the next one. The same activities daily over and over againÖ

The Bible teaches us that Satan knows when his time is short, and he is working overtime to try to devour as many Christians as he can. Please do not allow that to happen to you. If you take the viewpoint that the Lord is coming in the distant future, you are putting yourself in a position spiritually, to be devoured and overcome by the Evil One.

Even if you think the Rapture wonít happen this time of year, You must know that this is a very dangerous view to take, Jesus gave us a stern warning, "But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched and would not have suffered his house to be broken up." This is implying that Jesus may be coming at a time when we least expect it. ANY DAY NOW.
Continuing on, in this same chapter, in verses 48--51, Jesus warns us again, "But, and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My Lord delays his coming. And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servantshall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

A great many watchmen are convinced that the Sudden Destruction of the United States by the New World Order elite is now at the doorstep, and the one-world government, headed up by Obama, is about to take place! There is evidence for this! We are certainly talking days or weeks and not months or years. This is the time of the year, when we should be on our highest spiritual alert. The time for Jesus to reveal Himself to us at the Rapture, and the time of Great Deliverance from the Sudden Destruction is about to take place.

Do not listen to those who would tell you that the Rapture/Sudden Destruction is several years, down the road. If you say or think that you will be here in 10,20,30 years, you are fooling yourself and putting yourself and others in a dangerous position!!
Do not be discouraged by mockers. There will be scoffers and nay sayers in the last days. Hopefully, most of them will also come to the knowledge of the truth before it is too late.
Although there will be lies and strong delusion on the Earth after the Rapture, Many people will know what happened exactly and they will wish they had believed.
Many donít believe in the Rapture. Let us pray for them, if you read this, it is not too late to repent, surrender and prepare your heart for our great and mighty deliverance, the Rapture, which is prepared for those who have commited their whole life to Jesus and longing for his glorious appearance.

The fact is:

Jesus is ready to make his descent and call his sweet bride to his fatherís house to heaven.
The marriage of the Lamb is prepared. All the Angels are now waiting for the Father to let them go gather the bride. We are already in the tribulation seeing birthpangs all around us, and the reason the rapture was delayed is the Father is merciful and he does not want anyone to perish but he wants all to come to repentance. We all know there is precious little time left and that there canít be months and years until the Rapture for the timeline of the tribulation is given and we can know where we are prophetically. SO Letís be ready and pray always so that we may be accounted worthy to escape all that will soon come to pass and stand before the Son of Man!

God Bless!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-01-2011, 03:27 AM
 
Location: Texas
4,346 posts, read 5,569,049 times
Reputation: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
If you take the viewpoint that the Lord is coming in the distant future, you are putting yourself in a position spiritually, to be devoured and overcome by the Evil One.
Actually, it would just put the end-timers out of business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
Even if you think the Rapture wonít happen this time of year, You must know that this is a very dangerous view to take, Jesus gave us a stern warning, "But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched and would not have suffered his house to be broken up." This is implying that Jesus may be coming at a time when we least expect it. ANY DAY NOW.
It's implying that 2000 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
A great many watchmen are convinced that the Sudden Destruction of the United States by the New World Order elite is now at the doorstep, and the one-world government, headed up by Obama, is about to take place! There is evidence for this! We are certainly talking days or weeks and not months or years.
Read what those "watchman" were sure was going to happen in 2010. Here's what I HATE about end time fear mongering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
Do not listen to those who would tell you that the Rapture/Sudden Destruction is several years, down the road. If you say or think that you will be here in 10,20,30 years, you are fooling yourself and putting yourself and others in a dangerous position!!
This sounds familiar. Didn't we cover this earlier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
Do not be discouraged by mockers. There will be scoffers and nay sayers in the last days.
How about those who point out that the "rapture any day" crowd has been saying all this since WW2. I see your point though - it can be sort of discouraging that all the former grandiose predictions for the last 60+ years have failed. I guess the best defense is to label people who point this out as "mockers".
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
Although there will be lies and strong delusion on the Earth after the Rapture,
Oh, they are here now, believe me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 03:56 AM
 
488 posts, read 869,629 times
Reputation: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Actually, it would just put the end-timers out of business.
It's implying that 2000 years ago.
Read what those "watchman" were sure was going to happen in 2010. Here's what I HATE about end time fear mongering...

This sounds familiar. Didn't we cover this earlier?

How about those who point out that the "rapture any day" crowd has been saying all this since WW2. I see your point though - it can be sort of discouraging that all the former grandiose predictions for the last 60+ years have failed. I guess the best defense is to label people who point this out as "mockers".
Oh, they are here now, believe me.
actually this just goes to show that you haven't the faintest idea about the fact that we have been in the triubulation for over 2 years.
Well, yes, the end-times & the final generation began in 1948.... and the final days began in 2008. See why the time is upon us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 04:16 AM
 
Location: Texas
4,346 posts, read 5,569,049 times
Reputation: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
actually this just goes to show that you haven't the faintest idea about the fact that we have been in the triubulation for over 2 years.
Well, you're right about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 04:27 AM
 
Location: Texas
4,346 posts, read 5,569,049 times
Reputation: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
the one-world government, headed up by Obama, is about to take place!
I almost missed this part. Does this make him the antichrist then?

*yawn*

Plus - are you Ron Reese? If not, it seems you should give him credit for his letter you posted?

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2010/ronr1222.htm

Here's one of Ron's hair brained false predictions:

http://www.rapturewatch.net/apps/for...n-reese?page=1

Also, to all- read the responses at the above link to see how the end-time addiction works. A bit disturbing if you ask me.

Last edited by firstborn888; 02-01-2011 at 04:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 04:30 AM
 
Location: Florida
5,965 posts, read 5,571,687 times
Reputation: 1584
I do not doubt that we are on the very cusp of a great change for the entire world. However, I do not believe that President Obama is the anti-Christ as you have purported in your post. But I suppose anything is possible and I do believe we are even now witnessing some things of biblical and prophetic importance. We are certainly at a crisis point with the situation in Egypt - a very serious crisis indeed. However - God is in control - not us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 05:35 AM
 
Location: Italy
6,387 posts, read 5,111,163 times
Reputation: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
I have been warned and I must warn you all again that we are certainly living in the end of days and that our Great and Mighty Deliverance, The Rapture could take place ANY DAY now. This way of escape from the soon coming cataclysmic destruction is provided for the Bride of Christ who are ready and longing for the glorious appearance of Jesus Christ.

What does it mean to be ready?

Sincerely repent of all your sins, Surrender and give Him your life and submit to His will daily. Give him everything including your future plan!! Turn to him wholeheartedly. Pray for Jesus to be more than just your Savior. Pray for him to be your Lord and Master, and if you truly love him you will live a holy life, keep all the commandments and long for his glorious appearance.

Unfortunately many Christians do not expect the Rapture to take place this year because of their pre-conceived ideas and many are so enthralled with this evil world that they are of the opinion that Jesus is not coming back in their life time and that every day folds into the next one. The same activities daily over and over againÖ

The Bible teaches us that Satan knows when his time is short, and he is working overtime to try to devour as many Christians as he can. Please do not allow that to happen to you. If you take the viewpoint that the Lord is coming in the distant future, you are putting yourself in a position spiritually, to be devoured and overcome by the Evil One.

Even if you think the Rapture wonít happen this time of year, You must know that this is a very dangerous view to take, Jesus gave us a stern warning, "But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched and would not have suffered his house to be broken up." This is implying that Jesus may be coming at a time when we least expect it. ANY DAY NOW.
Continuing on, in this same chapter, in verses 48--51, Jesus warns us again, "But, and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My Lord delays his coming. And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servantshall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

A great many watchmen are convinced that the Sudden Destruction of the United States by the New World Order elite is now at the doorstep, and the one-world government, headed up by Obama, is about to take place! There is evidence for this! We are certainly talking days or weeks and not months or years. This is the time of the year, when we should be on our highest spiritual alert. The time for Jesus to reveal Himself to us at the Rapture, and the time of Great Deliverance from the Sudden Destruction is about to take place.

Do not listen to those who would tell you that the Rapture/Sudden Destruction is several years, down the road. If you say or think that you will be here in 10,20,30 years, you are fooling yourself and putting yourself and others in a dangerous position!!
Do not be discouraged by mockers. There will be scoffers and nay sayers in the last days. Hopefully, most of them will also come to the knowledge of the truth before it is too late.
Although there will be lies and strong delusion on the Earth after the Rapture, Many people will know what happened exactly and they will wish they had believed.
Many donít believe in the Rapture. Let us pray for them, if you read this, it is not too late to repent, surrender and prepare your heart for our great and mighty deliverance, the Rapture, which is prepared for those who have commited their whole life to Jesus and longing for his glorious appearance.

The fact is:

Jesus is ready to make his descent and call his sweet bride to his fatherís house to heaven.
The marriage of the Lamb is prepared. All the Angels are now waiting for the Father to let them go gather the bride. We are already in the tribulation seeing birthpangs all around us, and the reason the rapture was delayed is the Father is merciful and he does not want anyone to perish but he wants all to come to repentance. We all know there is precious little time left and that there canít be months and years until the Rapture for the timeline of the tribulation is given and we can know where we are prophetically. SO Letís be ready and pray always so that we may be accounted worthy to escape all that will soon come to pass and stand before the Son of Man!

God Bless!
Hi doesntspringtomind,

Was what you are saying here actually preached by the early church (book of Acts)? If so, can you please show me where?

Thank you..

Blessings,
brian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 05:53 AM
 
488 posts, read 869,629 times
Reputation: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
I almost missed this part. Does this make him the antichrist then?

*yawn*

Plus - are you Ron Reese? If not, it seems you should give him credit for his letter you posted?

In such an hour, as you think not, the Son of man cometh--Any day now!

Here's one of Ron's hair brained false predictions:

Topic: OCT. 19-20! by Ron Reese - Rapture Watch

Also, to all- read the responses at the above link to see how the end-time addiction works. A bit disturbing if you ask me.
I am on the mailing list of Ron Reese and If you want to know I was also eagerly waiting for the Rapture to take place at the end of October before the midterm elections... soon after that, I admitted that No one knows the day and hour of when it will take place.. in fact it will be an average day --- unexpected day as scriptures tell us. (as in the days of Noah /Lot...)
I no longer give much credit to suggested Rapture dates, (no matter which Bible scholar suggests) and as you can see I didn't even put any dates in the first post for this very reason.
But this is ONLY the Rapture we cannot know exactly.
We are in the tribulation and therefore we know when it began and when it concludes, and I'm not saying this because that's what some watchmen suggest (for there are many knowing this already..) but clearly if you study it, if you spend some time on it, all the signs, all the evidence and all the calculations are pointing towards (October 29 2008 - April 11 2012 - September 23 2015) as the entrenched timeframe of the tribulation that God let us know, with Barack Obama being the Antichrist. and I just won't start a debate on this nor will I go into further details. I already opened several threads on why Obama is the AC and that soon he will have full-worldwide power with the help of the NWO elite of course.. I also came across a precise summary in chart form and posted it to demonstrate all this (for those who don't want to read long articles) but if my memory serves me right, none of you cared.
and even if you don't get the exact timeline of the tribulation, the rebirth of Israel in 1948 shows us we are getting close to the end of the final generation.

Last edited by doesntspringtomind; 02-01-2011 at 06:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 06:48 AM
 
5,925 posts, read 5,684,959 times
Reputation: 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
actually this just goes to show that you haven't the faintest idea
Saying this while proclaiming something you admit you cannot predict precisely in the first place. ok........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-01-2011, 06:53 AM
 
Location: Florida
5,965 posts, read 5,571,687 times
Reputation: 1584
Obama is the anti-Christ, huh? Actually, I think he might be a one term President considering all the undeserved hatred that has been heaped upon him by the racists and bigots and xenophobic people that dominate the far right wing element in America. But I might believe that Sarah Palin very well could be the anti-Christ that is to come ;-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top