U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 01:36 PM

11,825 posts, read 9,840,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
The Maker of all human beings (GOD) is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart.

This is due to a malfunction in the original prototype units code named Adam and Eve, resulting in the reproduction of the same defect in all subsequent units. This defect has been technically termed "Sub-sequential Internal Non-Morality," or more commonly known as S.I.N., as it is primarily expressed.

Some of the symptoms include:

1. Loss of direction
2. Foul vocal emissions
3. Amnesia of origin
4. Lack of peace and joy
5. Selfish or violent behavior
6. Depression or confusion in the mental component
7. Fearfulness
8. Idolatry
9. Rebellion

The Manufacturer, who is neither liable nor at fault for this defect, is providing factory-authorized repair and service free of charge to correct this defect.

The Repair Technician, JESUS, has most generously offered to bear the entire burden of the staggering cost of these repairs. There is no additional fee required.

The number to call for repair in all areas is: P-R-A-Y-E-R.
Once connected, please upload your burden of SIN through the REPENTANCE procedure.

Next, download ATONEMENT from the Repair Technician, Jesus, into the heart component. No matter how big or
small the SIN defect is, Jesus will replace it with:

1. Love
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Patience
5. Kindness
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8. Gentleness
9. Self control

Please see the operating manual, the B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) for further details on the use of these fixes.

WARNING: Continuing to operate the human being unit without correction voids any manufacturer warranties, exposing the unit to dangers and problems too numerous to list and will result in the human unit being permanently impounded. For free emergency service, call on Jesus.

DANGER: The human being units not responding to this recall action will have to be scrapped in the furnace. The
SIN defect will not be permitted to enter Heaven so as to prevent contamination of that facility.

Thank you for your attention! - GOD

P.S. Please assist where possible by notifying others of this important recall notice, and you may contact the Father any time by 'knee mail'!

From ......a friend.
Interesting analogy

And no surprise that those who oppose God's will (about his plan) announce so quickly how wrong God is, how wrong you are.

Last edited by twin.spin; 02-01-2011 at 02:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 01:39 PM

6,387 posts, read 5,123,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Interesting analogy

And no surprise that those who oppose God's will about his plan announce so quickly to make sure how wrong God is, how wrong you are.
The part which seems to be left out of this "story" is that God replaced the "defective part" of mankind 2,000 years ago. But even the "defect" was not unforseen. -We've been upgraded for free!!

So no recall necessary...

Blessings!
brian

Old 02-01-2011, 02:15 PM

5,965 posts, read 5,584,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletWren View Post
The manufacturer is ALWAYS responsible. You cannot take responsibility away from the original creator. Either God intended for His creation to be exposed to sin or something went wrong with His original plan.
Even if you say that God gave His creation the option to sin, He still has to assume the responsibility for allowing us that option if He didn't actually want us to take that path, but based on the fact that we will have gained far more by experiencing all this sadness and pain than the life we would have had without it, not knowing God's true attributes of forgiveness, mercy, boundless love, it seems clear to me that all this was part of His plan to create children in His image. There is no way you can truly appreciate light without having known darkness, mercy without being forgiven, etc.
So well said, ScarletWren.

And I don't think Betsey's intentions are bad even though some of her posts are ignorant of truth. Let's face it - a large group of people will go to there graves believing in and preaching ET. I don't think they can help themselves anymore than someone who is depressed or sad or confused can help themselves. Love and prayer are our weapons.

Old 02-01-2011, 02:51 PM

5,925 posts, read 5,694,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Interesting analogy

And no surprise that those who oppose God's will (about his plan) announce so quickly how wrong God is, how wrong you are.

Funny how people who are wrong think that when they are shown to be wrong they shift the problem over to someone blaming God.

I certainly am not blaming God, I am pointing out that the association to a recall DOES imply manufacturer blame. Who manufactured us? Well, God did of course, so what does a manufacturer do when it is proven that the manufacturing process is at fault for a defect?

Well they issue a RECALL.

If you do not want people to the talk about God being to blame, do not support silly analogies.

Old 02-01-2011, 02:51 PM

37,645 posts, read 25,337,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahigherway View Post
The part which seems to be left out of this "story" is that God replaced the "defective part" of mankind 2,000 years ago. But even the "defect" was not unforseen. -We've been upgraded for free!!

So no recall necessary...

Blessings!
brian
Can't rep you, brian . . .

Old 02-01-2011, 03:29 PM

4,213 posts, read 4,909,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Thank G-d I am not a Christian I would hate to think my faith would tell me that those who are mentally ill are just sinful.

But you are wrong and I think saying sin causes mental illness and depression is simply sin.... What a cop out...
I did not say that, I did say that sin is the problem, Jesus even said that the victim of a sickness is not necessarily the one who sinned, I think He said this in reference of a blind man He healed.

No cop out, just an understanding of God thru Jesus. People really need to read the red letter portion attributed to Jesus, it is enligtening to the true character of God.

Look when I had my stroke the doctors where scratching their heads over why I had a stroke. My wife asked if it was my diet and they said no that it was a freak blood clot in my neck and that everything else, heart, lungs so on and so forth where fine. So a doctor came in and asked if I had suffered a blow to my neck, I laughed as my wife explained, "He fights", the doctors said "Well tell him not to fight anymore". I hadnt fought in 6 years yet an injury from fighting has caused my stroke. Was the fights sin? yes, where they fun? Oh yeah, would I do it again? Of course. Now when I fight I do so to train others and not to win. Sin is the cause of all pain, we reap what we sew and others reap what we sea as well.

'

Old 02-01-2011, 03:30 PM

4,213 posts, read 4,909,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Funny how people who are wrong think that when they are shown to be wrong they shift the problem over to someone blaming God.

I certainly am not blaming God, I am pointing out that the association to a recall DOES imply manufacturer blame. Who manufactured us? Well, God did of course, so what does a manufacturer do when it is proven that the manufacturing process is at fault for a defect?

Well they issue a RECALL.

If you do not want people to the talk about God being to blame, do not support silly analogies.
But this recall is due to sabatoge.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:08 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,307,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
I did not say that, I did say that sin is the problem, Jesus even said that the victim of a sickness is not necessarily the one who sinned, I think He said this in reference of a blind man He healed.

No cop out, just an understanding of God thru Jesus. People really need to read the red letter portion attributed to Jesus, it is enligtening to the true character of God.

Look when I had my stroke the doctors where scratching their heads over why I had a stroke. My wife asked if it was my diet and they said no that it was a freak blood clot in my neck and that everything else, heart, lungs so on and so forth where fine. So a doctor came in and asked if I had suffered a blow to my neck, I laughed as my wife explained, "He fights", the doctors said "Well tell him not to fight anymore". I hadnt fought in 6 years yet an injury from fighting has caused my stroke. Was the fights sin? yes, where they fun? Oh yeah, would I do it again? Of course. Now when I fight I do so to train others and not to win. Sin is the cause of all pain, we reap what we sew and others reap what we sea as well.

'

You said:

Actuallly she is right, even what you are sharing is due to sin and lack of faith.

And it all goes back to sin. Do you realize that your attack is sin?

It all is due to the overwelming saturation of sin in this world. Truly I feel for your condition and I agree the God holds all in His hands no matter what they struggles with but the root cause of all bad in the world is the saaturation of sin.

I say that sin or lack of faith does not cause depression, mental illness or the bad things that happen to people.

If this is Christianity then something is wrong...

Old 02-01-2011, 04:26 PM

8,830 posts, read 9,768,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Betsey this one of the most irresponsible posts I have seen recently. People who have these symptons do NOT have them because of sin they have them because of emotional problems, depression.

We humans are not imperfect due to sin and we certainly are not robots. I can not even speak to what you have said because it is so awful.

Imagine telling someone all they have to do to be ok is to get Jesus. You know even folks who have faith and Jesus can become emotionally sick.

Imagine what someone feels inside if the depression never goes away and they end it. It is not lack of faith it is an emotional sickness and you are really insensivite to say it is because of sin and lack of faith or Jesus.
Yeah You said it.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:36 PM

5,925 posts, read 5,694,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
But this recall is due to sabatoge.
Good thing God will fix us all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity