U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 05:05 PM

4,309 posts, read 5,454,066 times

Advertisements

Please address all your complaints to: The manufacturer...Jesus. He answers 24/7. Don't take my word, go for it. The best customer service you'll EVER experience!! Call and be blessed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 05:08 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,443,662 times
Either that or you can Hide. The stuff in between the premise and the conclusion is academic.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:15 PM

1,838 posts, read 1,932,213 times
if it were only as easy as recalling aload of robots off the shelf,??????

Old 02-01-2011, 05:20 PM

11,825 posts, read 9,818,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Funny how people who are wrong think that when they are shown to be wrong they shift the problem over to someone blaming God.

I certainly am not blaming God, I am pointing out that the association to a recall DOES imply manufacturer blame. Who manufactured us? Well, God did of course, so what does a manufacturer do when it is proven that the manufacturing process is at fault for a defect?

Well they issue a RECALL.

If you do not want people to the talk about God being to blame, do not support silly analogies.
Phazelwood,

I'm sure by now you would know what Betsey's views on things. Granted..I'm not 100% aware of every position of everybody, but don't you think that if Betsey would honestly have that opinion, she would have been more direct about it ?

So how much of a issue it is that Betsey was insinuating or a matter of you being antagonistic?

Old 02-01-2011, 05:25 PM

4,213 posts, read 4,902,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
You said:

Actuallly she is right, even what you are sharing is due to sin and lack of faith.

And it all goes back to sin. Do you realize that your attack is sin?

It all is due to the overwelming saturation of sin in this world. Truly I feel for your condition and I agree the God holds all in His hands no matter what they struggles with but the root cause of all bad in the world is the saaturation of sin.

I say that sin or lack of faith does not cause depression, mental illness or the bad things that happen to people.

If this is Christianity then something is wrong...
Read what I said and not your interpritation of what I said. Sin is the root cause of all bad things.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:35 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,299,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Read what I said and not your interpritation of what I said. Sin is the root cause of all bad things.

Sin is NOT the root of all things.........

I'm done here....

But I will pray for you....... Only it will be a Jewish prayer.....

Old 02-01-2011, 05:39 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,223,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Please address all your complaints to: The manufacturer...Jesus. He answers 24/7. Don't take my word, go for it. The best customer service you'll EVER experience!! Call and be blessed.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:43 PM

2,333 posts, read 2,443,662 times
The for itself is the meaning of life with or without Sin. It's just that with sin it is the intentionally unreconciled. There is also the conditioned unconditional for material existence; made a fair definition of Matter even categorically unfounded as of yet.... to the THING.

That was suppose to make the world alive to E. Husserl.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:43 PM

4,213 posts, read 4,902,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
Sin is NOT the root of all things.........

I'm done here....

But I will pray for you....... Only it will be a Jewish prayer.....
Thank you I apreciate that, but you still misinterprit what I am saying.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:45 PM

4,083 posts, read 4,299,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
Thank you I apreciate that, but you still misinterprit what I am saying.
No I don't think I did but you can continue to say that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity